It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO DISCLOSURE Blocked by Government High Treason !

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
You are not another aliens are demons nuthead right, OP? tell me so I can decide to ignore that thread right now

As for rest, nice conspiracies but nothing new to leads people to think this is more true than any other video or documentary about the 'Secret govs'

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Let's say it is true. And...? How do you expect humans to repel inter-dimensional control of our planet? You say it's been going on since the beginning, so there really isn't much we can do against it is there?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Imptor and OMsk3ptic,

I figure you can read or not read anything you like, and it's really your call whether you read this thread or not. No skin off my shins.

Regarding whether I'm just "another aliens are demons nutjob" I take exception at your name calling. That is a categorization of politically correct groupthink which you somehow act as if you had the authority to validate or condemn. Who appointed you to the thought police patrol force?

I have no duty to convince either of you or to grant you any form of knowledge whatsoever. This is a discussion forum where people debate ideas and come each to their own chosen conclusions, it is not a place where we are force fed the alleged accurate version of THE one and only truth. If that's not your way of dealing with reality, then you might just find your own favorite bible or other guru and leave us well alone.

Regarding anything written by me in the ATS forum it can only be a statement of personal opinion. If I really knew anything for CERTAIN I wouldn't be hooking up with kindred souls here trying to figure it all out together. I would just publish a book telling it like it is, factually and with sufficient evidence to back it up that it becomes authoritative. As things are I know precious little. The more I discover the more I realize how little I know.

This is a very deep rabbit hole and there are so many possible explanatory scenarios that it is mind boggling. So I stick with those which tie together the pieces of the puzzle best, or at least which aren't easy to immediately discredit for failing to integrate components which to me seem factual. That sometimes leaves me staring a theories I really didn't want to contemplate, such as a multi-dimensional reality or multiverse, that doesnt correspond at all to my outlook. It also makes me consider the possibility that something not quite human might be behind the vast array of Secret Societies pulling the strings of world affairs from behind the scenes.

This thread was motivated by what appears to me as a flagrant dereliction of duty by many people in the seat of government and working in administrative agency functions. If they have TAKEN AN OATH then they have a duty to defend whatever they were sworn to. If they failed to respect that oath then they have betrayed their sacred duty. What lies behind is of secondary importance respective to the act of treason, which enemy we are betrayed to is of tactical importance but not the main issue of treason.

If there is a Secret Government using links to Secret Societies and engaging in Secret Rites and Rituals and enforcing its power through Secret Oaths, then we are confronted with a DE FACTO TREASONOUS GROUP which attempts and often succeeds in superseding the allegiances of government officials to their tributary tasks and attributes, turning them, and using them for totally different and often nefarious purposes.

When it comes to UFO Disclosure, we must first ask ourselves do such things exist? After all we might be simply observing a generalized hallucination orchestrated just like Orson Welles' famous Mars Invasion from the notorious 1930's radio broadcast. If however you think the phenomenon is real, then it becomes rather obvious that those in high positions of power would be so informed. And that failure to convey this very important if not extremely vital information to the citizens for whom they work is thus an act of High Treason... especially if this is done because they have become, through those very secret societies, accomplices of the UFO hosts, potential groups of invading Aliens.

HUNANITY COMES FIRST ... If you place another species above us, you are committing HIGH TREASON against the Human Species and opening up a Pandora's box paving the way to Crimes Against Humanity.

Getsmart

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Continue adding letters to my nickname and you may reveal the full name of which this is just an abbreviation. You are on the right way.

Just two things - you have to forget about demons and religion if you want to talk about UFOs or aliens. There are no demons and you will look less.... silly if you dont claim aliens are demons.

You are posting something obvious. It's clear IF there is something they are hiding it to not appear as betrayers of humanity. So thanks captain Obvious.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
Continue adding letters to my nickname and you may reveal the full name of which this is just an abbreviation. You are on the right way.

Can't get my head around you. You said a while back your avatar is the symbol of a secret group you're in, now that your name is an abbreviation, etc. Do you enjoy being mysterious or something?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart
Regarding whether I'm just "another aliens are demons nutjob" I take exception at your name calling. That is a categorization of politically correct groupthink which you somehow act as if you had the authority to validate or condemn. Who appointed you to the thought police patrol force?

I have no duty to convince either of you or to grant you any form of knowledge whatsoever. This is a discussion forum where people debate ideas and come each to their own chosen conclusions,

WTF are you talking about? Please, show me where I was "name calling". I asked you a question, what do you expect humans to do against inter-dimensional advanced beings, that have apparently had control over the human race since the beginning? You're right about one thing, this is a discussion forum, and I am discussing your topic. Get over yourself.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by robhines

Originally posted by Imtor

Can't get my head around you. You said a while back your avatar is the symbol of a secret group you're in, now that your name is an abbreviation, etc. Do you enjoy being mysterious or something?

Hah secret society? did I say that? No I am no part of any religious or sect or any crazy groups, I am leader of my own group :> But you are right there is symbology in my avatar. I gave it thought when creating it, it's even related to the name that I shorten. And yes I enjoy it, the guy added extra letter and didn't realize the letter he added is correct and just needs a few more.
edit on 1-9-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Could disclosure rubish the religions of the world? If so the Royal family wouldn't want it. The king or queen is chosen by god so without god, Or at least the one they believe in, there would be no king or queen.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
op if you want a better discussion call satanism something else and don't use demon for alien.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Tell NATO, they can offer humanitarian aid...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
You have failed to post a single source and/or link regarding any information you're claiming to be so true.

Your claims are terrifying, your stories are sickening. But that's all they are - stories.

This is you ranting about aliens being demons or something like that; I honestly didn't read it. It's your opinion and you offer NO evidence to support it.

Why would I read it?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by RomeByFire

So you bumped a year old thread just to say that?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I remember when I realmed jumped into area 51 ,and found out how much they laugh at the civilians and what they are saying about…‘Flying saucers’. After going through many files, I discovered that they are just waiting for you all to ask the right and specific question.

The government will never cover things up when it comes to aliens, because in reality every thing that has been programmed for you to see and think, would just be laughed at and not taken seriosly.

TextTextKenneth A. Arnold (March 29, 1915 in Sebeka, Minnesota[2] – January 16, 1984 in Bellevue, Washington[3]) was an American aviator and businessman. He is best-known for making what is generally considered the first widely reported unidentified flying object sighting in the United States, after claiming to have seen nine unusual objects flying in a chain near Mount Rainier, Washington on June 24, 1947. (See Kenneth Arnold UFO sighting)

TextTextA flying saucer (also referred to as a flying disc) is a type of unidentified flying object (UFO) sometimes believed to be of alien origin with a disc or saucer-shaped body, usually described as silver or metallic, occasionally reported as covered with running lights or surrounded with a glowing light, hovering or moving rapidly either alone or in tight formations with other similar craft, and exhibiting high maneuverability

www.project1947.com...

TextTextStarting June 26 and June 27, newspapers first began using the terms "flying saucer" and "flying disk" (or "disc") to describe the sighted objects. Thus the Arnold sighting is credited with giving rise to these popular terms. The actual origin of the terms is somewhat controversial and complicated. Jerome Clark cites a 1970 study by Herbert Strentz, who reviewed U.S. newspaper accounts of the Arnold UFO sighting, and concluded that the term was probably due to an editor or headline writer: the body of the early Arnold news stories did not use the term "flying saucer" or "flying disc."[15] However, earlier stories did in fact credit Arnold with using terms such as "saucer", "disk", and "pie-pan" in describing the shape. (see quotations further below)

TextYears later, Arnold claimed he told Bill Bequette that "they flew erratic, like a saucer if you skip it across the water." Arnold felt that he had been misquoted since the description referred to the objects' motion rather than their shape.[4] Thus Bequette has often been credited with first using "flying saucer" and supposedly misquoting Arnold, but the term does not appear in Bequette's early articles. Instead, his first article of June 25 says only, "He said he sighted nine saucer-like aircraft flying in formation..."

And every since 1947,every body was programmed to see a flying disk or flying saucer,saucers were never suppose to be added to your matrix of thinking,but it did,it happened,and the world is still looking for flying saucers.

The only thing that fly’s in the atmosphere that’s an UFO,is the 'Triangle Aliens' ...The same triangle aliens that helped with the design of every pyramid on earth, the same triangle that fly’s on the back on your dollar bill, and the same alien triangle space ship that Kenneth Arnold described before the government embedded its sheeple with some ,lol, bs flying saucer that disables the brain from really understanding what been going on.

'Arnold felt that he had been misquoted since the description referred to the objects' motion rather than their shape.'

So do you believe this bill guy...or do you believe arnold.

POINT BLANK.
If you believe this 'bill' person about 'flying saucers' and motions, then you will never find the truth or get disclosure on, loll, 'flying saucers'.

If you believe Arnold and what he described he saw, then you’re close to finding out the truth.

Deprogram your selves from flying saucers and everything else will fit in place.

Disclosure starts with the truth, and the truth is some dude named bill misquoted a statement that has led billions of people to think and look for...'flying saucers'.

edit on 14-3-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Hi Last Prophet 257,

Thanks for your post which addresses some very important issues for the UFO community and its advanced "alien lore" down to typologies of various species of alien beings and aeronautic profiling of the numerous type of sighted "extraterrestrial" craft.

The first is that quite possibly much of this phenomena is not what it seems. Unlike proponents of the psychological interpretation of the UFO sighting and Alien abduction experiences, I am not about to say that anything perceived by witnesses or abduction victims is a figment of people's imagination, nor that it is some form of mass hallucination. I am quite convinced that it is an entirely "real" experience insofar as any of our earthly experiences are indeed real.

However, it is still fully inconclusive whether such entities and craft are actually extraterrestrial or ultradimensional. We happen to live at a brief time in history where obsessive materialism prevails, so that nobody can for an instant suspect that anything which is not in a stable, and repeatedly detectable material state can be in fact substantial or real. Yet is appears highly likely that the UFO phenomenon, while penetrating and interacting with our physical space, is not entirely of a physical nature and can emanate from or originate outside of our physical dimension. This does not mean that it doesn't exist in some other physical dimension, whether far away in space through a worm hole, or elsewhere in another part of a complex "multiverse".

Historically, entities which exist but do not live among us in our physical plane of existence have been referred to as demons, or spirits. Modern science has denied their existence as they cannot be systematically detected, analysed by physical means, something which would however be natural given they aren't of this physical world? Also, the only means of validation of facts since the beginning of the twentieth century has be that of empirical observation using physical instruments, with a fairly recent implication that whatever has not be systematically observed "does not exist". For this reason people seeking physical elements of proof of Aliens or of UFOs have been very frustrated, and it has shifted into a form of "belief" instead of a scientific field of endeavor.

What Last Prophet 257 has highlighted in his post is that while most informed people will have to recognize that some form or phenomena exists and has been repeatedly present in the instance of thousands of reported events, that the traditional scientific means have not enabled its investigation to the extent that many would wish. For this reason, either the tools we are using are improper to investigate it, or the phenomenon is not real - take your pick. But if you persist in demanding hard evidence and substantiated proof, then you're basically wishing for it to not be real.

It is actually quite possible that the world's religions which have accompanied humanity through its thousands of years of history have not stemmed from any innate fear of death or quandary before the mysteries of our existence, but came from a dire need to understand these unexplained UFO and Alien phenomena? There have been graphic representations of UFOs in artwork across the ages and countless religions and myths refer to beings from the heavens, is that not enough of a clue? Yet, what we must consider is that maybe our elders were incorrect in assuming that these beings were Gods or Demons, and maybe we are incorrect in assuming they are simply extraterrestrial humanoid biological organisms. Could they not be something else, creatures from another dimension?

Regardless of their nature, whether entirely physical, cross-dimensional or ethereal, we can at least qualify them as ALIENS given that they are not originating from our own social and physical space, but indeed from some other place not widely known to us as to its origination or nature. It matters little whether we call these creatures EBEs or Djinns and Genies, Reptilians or Devils and Demons, it matters not whether we refer to their devices as vastly superior Technology or Magic and Miracles, it isn't important whether we qualify their craft as UFO Spaceships or Sky Dragons and Flying Chariots. What matters is that they indeed exist and are here, occasionally or persistently.

Last Prophet 257 made another important contribution, not just to this thread but also to the UFO community, and that is that when our minds are programmed to believe something might exist, there is process of confirmation of evidence which leads us to interpret various phenomena in correspondence to that premise. What you are about to experience only shows how our eyes trick our ears into hearing something which the brain expects to be real. What is more disturbing, and which is suggested but not demonstrated in this video, is that our mind's eye will bring our own eyes to see things in a way we already believe.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

The document also contains information as to whether or not the German government conducted official UFO investigations during the Cold War... Munich physics professor Herald Lech replied: “I am convinced that German ministry officials have never dealt with UFOs.

German Court Orders Parliament To Release UFO Reports

Well, if that's true, Mr. Gatekeeper, then why did this guy give sworn testimony to a German court about his UFO encounter?

‘FLYING SAUCERS' IN EAST GERMANY (declassified CIA document)

It is complete BS that the Germans never investigated UFOs. US Air Force investigated UFOs &
DANISH DEFENSE LEADERS TAKE SERIOUS VIEW OF FLYING SAUCERS (another declassified CIA document), so why wouldn't the Germans? It doesn't make sense.

edit on 25-10-2012 by someotherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by someotherguy

Hi Someotherguy,

I think that the COURTS will soon have a new problem to sort out - what exactly will constitute HIGH TREASON and what will be instead considered DERELICTION OF DUTY.

It seems likely that purposeful complicity with INVADING ALIENS would be most probably Treasonous whereas simply participating in this deception at a lesser level would be another infraction. Then they may have to adjust the sentences, for while there is no death penalty in some countries, I expect that it remains in vigor for TREASON.

GETSMART

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Just came across this thread while using the search function looking for something else and it made me wonder....man, what happened to threads like these?!

Before the year 2010, I would have been very skeptical of this being that I wasn't really into this subject in depth but with all of the research that I've done over the past few years, I think the OP is spot on with this analysis. I have travelled down this road and have pretty much come to the same conclusions.

This is a good job at connecting the dots.

By any chance does anyone know what happened to this member? In one of his other threads he mentioned that he was targeted and has had attempts threatening his life. He seemed to be very articulate, insightful and informative with his posts.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join