It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New UFOs Caught on Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Not sure if someone has seen this video yet, but I am trying to figure out where the source came from and the location where the UFOs were caught.

What you will see is a night time shot of white lights in the sky. There is a formation of a triangle to the left side of the camera. There is also a trail of white lights to the right of the camera. Even though there isn't a really zoomed in shot of the lights, the quality of the camera is pretty solid.

Date Uploaded: January 16, 2011
Link1: www.dailymotion.com...
Link2: www.mefeedia.com...
www.dailymotion.com...

I thought this was a pretty good quality video. Would be nice if there was a zoom shot somewhere in there

edit on 17-1-2011 by Skywatcher2011 because: link didn't work

edit on 17-1-2011 by Skywatcher2011 because: edit comment

edit on January 17th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: fixed link

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Doesn't play for me.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
me either

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I am trying to get the video onto the thread, unfortunately, I don't think dailyinmotion.com can be embedded into the page as a google or Youtube video...is this right? Is there another way to do this so hungry UFO watchers can view it on this page other than to click on the links?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
It works fine for me.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Looks very similar to this video which was from North Carolina. I was able to watch your Google video or #3.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Moose318

Nice find! It looks to be the very same pattern as my video post. The guy from mine looks like he was more closer to the action than yours. But should it be the same "lights show", then we can conclude this was caught over NC.

Thanks for the evidence =)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
i'm new hear so i'll say your video is very intresting indeed, i have never caught a
u.f.o on film but i have seen things i can not explain...... also good quality
edit on 17-1-2011 by starfighter1978 because: spelling

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Also, that YT video was dated Dec. 24,2010. Any chance these two different vids are taken on the same day but uploaded on different days?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I hate to be the one to say it but.......... they look like lanterns, they are all coming from the same point raising up and getting blown across the sky as they rise up. any 3 close together will make a triangle.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I cant watch the first video, can OP post clickable link?

The 2nd video is 100% chinese lanterns. He says so himself, they move slowly across the sky, they pulsate, they flicker, they fade out, that amigo's is what a chinese lantern does

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by DarthPhobos

Link 1 & Link 2 provide the same video. Just click on either of them for viewing. I am unable to get the video onto click mode in my post. *argh~*

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   

edit on 17-1-2011 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011

Thanks for the evidence =)

But it's only evidence of how popular Chinese lanterns are!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Listen. Do yourself a favour and go out and purchase some Chinese lanterns. They aren't expensive. Release several. Get a friend to film it from about a mile or so away. It will look exactly like that video you posted.

Upload the video on UTube. Call it 'real proof - aliens are here' or something. Wait a week. You'll provably see your Chinese lanterns on here. Then Torsion will get flamed for calling it Chinese lanterns.

new topics

top topics

join