It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

cool smoke ring/artifact picture I took - it's playing a guitar...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by alaskan

Wow, you think I'm derailing?? I was giving my opinion! Why is that so difficult to comprehend?

You gave your opinion in the form of this thread, and I gave my opinion in the form of my posts in reply to your thread. If that's not what you're looking for here, feel free not to make threads in the first place. If that is what you seek, be prepared to have people disagree with you from time to time.

EDIT: I'm a very opinionated person and no one will ever stop me giving my opinion when ever I feel It should be given. If you don't like it, feel free to ignore me and stop replying to my posts.
edit on 17-1-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Hey man, next time I start a thread I'll include "Rising Against" somewhere in the title, and you can reply to it all you want...

Seriously, you've got six replies in this thread and not one of them isn't about why the thread should be moved or not made in the first place... seek attention elsewhere, please

If your bleeding heart is so dedicated to the quality of the discussion here, please stop ruining this discussion by derailing it by talking about crap that has nothing to do with the topic of this thread. Oh it's just your opinion? Blog about it, start a thread about it, and talk about yourself in your own topic, please.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by alaskan
Hey man, next time I start a thread I'll include "Rising Against" somewhere in the title, and you can reply to it all you want...

Seriously, you've got six replies in this thread and not one of them isn't about why the thread should be moved or not made in the first place... seek attention elsewhere, please

Again, if you start a thread, prepare to have all opinions given, some of which may not to be to your suiting. And please, act like an adult. The above statement is just silly.

If your bleeding heart is so dedicated to the quality of the discussion here, please stop ruining this discussion by derailing it by talking about crap that has nothing to do with the topic of this thread. Oh it's just your opinion? Blog about it, start a thread about it, and talk about yourself in your own topic, please.

You started the thread remember.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
This has nothing to do with me not liking your opinion... you're in the process of cluttering two whole pages with off-topic drivel (mostly about your ideas of what constitutes a good topic for this forum) and it's stupid.

Trying this again... Back on topic, (not that anyone is likely to be reading this far now
) to give people an idea of scale/size, the smoke ring was about 2.5 inches in diameter, and I was about 2 feet from the wall
edit on 17-1-2011 by alaskan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by alaskan

I'm reading it and you would have had some fun with this thread over on BTS cos that's really where it belongs !!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Looks like he is playing a Gibson Destroyer

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Rock on

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I can almost here the music ,"Smoke on the water ,fire in the sky"

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Guitar strap? no-no-no! Thats a Satanic Trident. Mr Round-Head's Satanic Trident - Now sneaking across all bedrooms in Western World...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join