It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth's magnetic pole shift unleashing poisonous Hydrogen cyanide space clouds!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Here is an interesting article I found while digging through some of the many news sites reporting on this subject.

Earth's magnetic pole shift unleashing poisonous space clouds

Supposedly, the animal die off is being pushed by Noctilucent Clouds. Though, I'm not sure how this could be affecting fish.

Recent Animal Die Off Timeline

The working theory in all this, at least for the birds, is that deadly space clouds are reaching into the lower atmosphere and killing these birds in flight, after which the birds fall to the ground. The reports of the birds experiencing "blunt trauma" are likely from the birds hitting the ground.

More Info from EU Times

Map of recent Events:

edit on 17-1-2011 by theRhenn because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-1-2011 by theRhenn because: image tweek

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRhenn
Here is an interesting article I found while digging through some of the many news sites reporting on this subject.

Supposedly, the animal die off is being pushed by Noctilucent Clouds. Though, I'm not sure how this could be affecting fish.

Recent Animal Die Off Timeline

The working theory in all this, at least for the birds, is that deadly space clouds are reaching into the lower atmosphere and killing these birds in flight, after which the birds fall to the ground. The reports of the birds experiencing "blunt trauma" are likely from the birds hitting the ground.

More Info from EU Times

edit on 17-1-2011 by theRhenn because: (no reason given)

Check the credibility of the author, I was crucified for posting this article a few days back....
Thread[
edit on 17-1-2011 by discl0sur3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I can definatly see how anything that comes from S.F.s website can be seen as rubish, the theory behind this goes beyond her. She might have gotten lucky for once

Fortunatly, the credibility of the author of this article seems to hold more water than the strainer that is the "WDIM" site.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Well, you never really know hehe.

People always talk about credibility right?

Well, I think George W Bush tells the truth sometimes.
Even though I don't consider him credible.

So always take things with a grain of salt.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Sounds like chemtrails if you ask me!
which would directly tie into this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 17-1-2011 by Skywatcher2011 because: added link

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
While the theory is just as plausible as any other I have read , her rep does not stand her in good stead

Nice find though , OP

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011

Sounds like chemtrails if you ask me!
which would directly tie into this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 17-1-2011 by Skywatcher2011 because: added link

It's diffrent than chem trails. "CTs" are man made. This is more akin to "the day after tomorrow". Instead of just the possibility of super cold, it also mentions something about he air in that pocket being poisonous.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Take it with a grain of salt" - and add whatever spices nessissary to make it just right.

Every now and then I look over the WDIM site, only because there are decent news articles there at the very bottom, from credible sources. All the fluff at the top is nothing more than What If articles. I wont pull news from that site unless the site itself has turned into a wormhole to another universe.

Wait... It has!

I didnt realise the information was there, but the OP isnt related to WDIM in any way, other than just similar information. I'm not sure where she got her news from. Perhaps the same channels, but it doesnt mean that it isnt reputable. Even nut jobs can be normal half the time

top topics

join