It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

key words in the crazy introduction tht was 404d

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Maybe its time to start making tin foil hats... no really, im serious :O

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Codec = code / decode. It is used to describe the process of reading and writing video files, but can be applied to all kinds of file types. The capabilities of these satellites to go up in 2012 / 2013 sounds like they will have a very wide and high band of RF waves to support the multi channel and Internet capabilities. Would not be surprised if they go past Microwave up into x-ray frequencies to be able to support the many users, need more technical detail to draw a solid conclusion on capabilities.

The connections that are popping up HAARP, satellites, CERN, bluebeam are leading to Psychotronic weapons. MK Ultra and Montauk Projects where the precursors amongst others:
mindjustice.org...
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
A while ago I read a thread about how the shift to digital was being used to free up the frequencies used for RFID, maybe that has something to do with this. ill try to find that thread later.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by LunchBocks

The ongoing progress with digital has more more efficient use of the radio bands compared to the early days of analogue. Hard to say if the same research where used on analogue technology that similar improvements would have been made. Things went the way of digital so that is what we have got.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

I concur-if that satellite is really capable of doing that, it would be the perfect tool to implement one of the phases of Project Bluebeam,
Also, speaking of Bluebeam, maybe at the 2012 World Cup is where they'll implement the holograms of the fake alien invasion, since thousands of people will be watching it live both in person and on TV? Just thinking out loud.....

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by stimmy

lo i was thinking the same thing but does anyone know if that actually work? (yeah i know that sounds like a stupid question) maybe everyone wearing a tin foil hat will get their brains cooked, since satellites use microwaves, right? this might be a silly post but when i read about the satellite sending a "mind control signal" i remembered a movie where the bad guys did the same and the people that new about it used tin foil hats ( well they used baseball caps with tin foil inside) and didnt get controlled.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

Terrorist use message boards to pass message with, and buss words, anagrams, etc. So all they have to do is email the link to the message and NSA can't pick it up. The message might have been recieved and they just took down the thread themselves. A lot of times it will sound like just crazy conversation with the buss words mixed in. Is there anyway to find out who took it down.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Considering they used the word "explosion" and "2012". The United States has been awarded the men's games on March 2012. Here is an articile link. Sounds like plans are being made,.....

www.philly.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Don't know if this has been posted before, whether I just thought of it or it's been lingering in the back of my head for a while. The whole Blue Beam deception thing and the use of satalites to project an "image" to fool the masses, well projectors generally require a screen right? If one was to use the sky as the screen (like a massive version of IMAX) then would the atmosphere not need conditioning? Now I know the whole chemtrail debate is centered around poisoning people (least that's how it seems) but what if, if true, chemtrails are the coating of the screen? Think rear projection where the screen is between the audience and the projector. Projector screens are also generally made from beaded glass or woven fibres coated with a metalic substance like nickle. Some of the substances that chemtrails are speculated to consist of are polymer fibres (used in screens), baruim (used in the manufacting of CRT tubes), aluminum (used in the manufacturing of CRTs), thorium (used in the manufacturing of lenses) and silicon carbide (used in the manufaturing of reflectors in telescopes).

Well I think it's interesting anyhoo.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by quackers

So I'm Gathering that you think the chemtrails behave like a fog machine, and the hologram will behave like a laser light?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Well, if this has captured such attention of this community, then I think the mods owe this community an explanation as to why it got nixed so quickly. We're not a secret society here, we're quite the opposite. I'm pretty new here, so I don't know exactly how to reach out to the mods, but I think that we should and that if it seems as if there was something valid (or a valid reason to 404d the thread) than we deserve an explanation. This site doesn't exist without the community that uses it.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by LunchBocks

Not fog no, just a very large, very thin, finely woven projector screen. The "fog" associated with chemtrails mearly being the short term effects. When you paint anything there is a cloud of paint but only a thin coat is applied, the rest blows away or gets sucked into an extractor. So think of chemtrails as this application of a thin coat over a large area. When the clouds fade, the thin layer remains, at least for a while, and may need regular patching. I just find it interesting that the chemicals involved correlate and fit quite nicely within the context of Blue Beam.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by chaosnanomex

Could be interesting to look at the headwear of different faiths to see what materials are used...

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

That is interesting, but im beginning to feel this thread is being incorporated in way too many theories, snowball style.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
i think some of our answers are at the christian forum website but i cant find where to message members.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
ok so check recent dates of Chemtrails and Ufo sitings, for starters, see what we come up with, And Yes MODS what the reason for the 404d on that post??????????????????????????????????????????????

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by quackers
Don't know if this has been posted before, whether I just thought of it or it's been lingering in the back of my head for a while. The whole Blue Beam deception thing and the use of satalites to project an "image" to fool the masses, well projectors generally require a screen right? If one was to use the sky as the screen (like a massive version of IMAX) then would the atmosphere not need conditioning? Now I know the whole chemtrail debate is centered around poisoning people (least that's how it seems) but what if, if true, chemtrails are the coating of the screen? Think rear projection where the screen is between the audience and the projector. Projector screens are also generally made from beaded glass or woven fibres coated with a metalic substance like nickle. Some of the substances that chemtrails are speculated to consist of are polymer fibres (used in screens), baruim (used in the manufacting of CRT tubes), aluminum (used in the manufacturing of CRTs), thorium (used in the manufacturing of lenses) and silicon carbide (used in the manufaturing of reflectors in telescopes).

Well I think it's interesting anyhoo.

Think layer of iridium (there is one around the earth caused by whatever killed the dinosaurs) - think of these iridium satellites. Its all there jazz10 showed us... He's not on here anymore :/

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by LunchBocks

That is interesting, but im beginning to feel this thread is being incorporated in way too many theories, snowball style.

That's the nature of the truth - its like finding both ends of the knot - you can undo it quicker. Its all connected

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
You just hit the nail on the head...wow exactly what I think but I didn't take the time to look into it deeper.thanks

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

only the mods could have took it down no member has the power to 404 a thread.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join