It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

key words in the crazy introduction tht was 404d

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by iamahumandoing

i cant find posts by authors just by category
and there are alot of categories

edit on 17-1-2011 by matrix12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

Maitreya, Benjamin Creme, Share International...could be connected I suppose...

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   

yes that fool! can you link up some of tht stuff here or try to find a connection with him to this topic i know theres got to be one

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by matrix12

i cant find posts by authors just by category
and there are alot of categories

edit on 17-1-2011 by matrix12 because: (no reason given)

If you visit my earlier link, wait a while - it takes ages for the full page to load (probably as they're busy tracking your connection), just scroll down that's where his post is

Or try googling the quotes I took from that site - should bring you back to it.
edit on 17-1-2011 by iamahumandoing because: addition

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

thanks im on it

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   

ugh when i click your link it makes me log in again and i loose the page you were on

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   

yes that fool! can you link up some of tht stuff here or try to find a connection with him to this topic i know theres got to be one

www.share-international.org...

Bright star in the sky? Will this be the satellite??

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
i do not see anywhere on there to search members, and i went to recent posts and i do not see him , gettn frustrated lol

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   

“Divorced from the real needs of the people, the governments fall back on ideology and theory…. The people, meanwhile, suffer and wait and pray, unaware, for the most part, that the help for which they pray is even now among them, ready and eager to aid their suffering and to ease their lot. The people know the true nature of their need but require a strong and fearless representative to give it voice. Already present, that representative, Maitreya, is working quietly to influence the direction which events will take. Soon, that voice will strike a stronger note, and many will be ready to respond..” The needs of men>>> | 24 December 2010

notice that last part

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

People who learn the truth must discreetly warn others that Maitreya will attempt to "pose as the return of Christ" on a world scale and the greatest spiritual deception in the history of the world will commence if unsuspecting souls accept him as a messiah. Maitreya is the final false Christ spoken of in the Book of Revelations. Christians around the world are being warned inwardly by the Holy Spirit about who and what Maitreya really is. Maitreya has been secretly meeting with world leaders for over 20 years. He was first photographed in Kenya in 1988. What has Maitreya been secretly planning with world leaders for 22 years? Does it relate to RFID Chip Technology, brain RFID chip implants, controlling the entire world population and the global money supply through the use of human RFID chipping? Does it pertain to a one world government without voter consent, the North American Union, the Amero, a cashless RFID chipped society controlled by world bankers? Watch every video on this linked page before you leave this site. Now is the time to network with other Christians and persons of faith to share what we know. If you fail to speak out against these evil plans for a one world government, you will fail not only your children and grandchildren, but everyone you know and love, and the human race itself. There are 6 biliion of us, and about 300 to 400 of "them" at the very top tier of the hidden Illuminati world ruling elite, making these plans. God is on our side, but you have to act. Raise awareness. Refuse to listen to any more American TV CNN garbage which tries to tell you and your children that "RFID is the wave of the future." WE CREATE OUR FUTURE, NOT THE AMERICAN TV MEDIA. TV is the MOUTHPIECE of the BEAST. RFID Chip technology is the Mark of the Beast.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Is it not obvious that Santa = Satan, I mean come on its right there...

It ties in to my Christmas Eve experience too :O - you should definitely try to get through some of my posts in other threads - everything seems to connect...

This is cool

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Omg is the World cup held at the 2012 Olympics???

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by CitizenAlpha

i think so..

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   

whats also weird is if you take a o from good its god and if you take the d from devil its evil

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
well guys im going to bed tired lol if you find anything post it up and ill check back tomorrow, peace out

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   

You are welcome. Very interesting thread. Apparently the word "Eshail" is regional slang for the word "Suhail". Suhail in turn has been used in reference to Canopus, according to wikipedia. Arabic to English > Eshail = Achille & Canopus = Synapse.

www.skyscrapercity.com...
secure.wikimedia.org...
secure.wikimedia.org...

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   

whats also weird is if you take a o from good its god and if you take the d from devil its evil

Correct, keep going you're getting there
light/dark

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by drblair

You are welcome. Very interesting thread. Apparently the word "Eshail" is regional slang for the word "Suhail". Suhail in turn has been used in reference to Canopus, according to wikipedia. Arabic to English > Eshail = Achille & Canopus = Synapse.

www.skyscrapercity.com...
secure.wikimedia.org...
secure.wikimedia.org...

Brilliant find

secure.wikimedia.org...
secure.wikimedia.org...

one symbol points up, one points down.

Strange thing about lambda frequencies is that they carry an epsilon wave within. The same is true the other way.
More connections...

edit on 17-1-2011 by iamahumandoing because: thought

stuff on canopus here: penelope.uchicago.edu...*.html
edit on 17-1-2011 by iamahumandoing because: link added

stuff on achilles: penelope.uchicago.edu...*.html
edit on 17-1-2011 by iamahumandoing because: link added

I need to sleep on this.
Laters guys
Thanks.
edit on 17-1-2011 by iamahumandoing because: yawn

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   

"Manama Qatar is set to launch its first satellite at the end of 2012 to provide superior coverage across the Middle East, North Africa and Central Asia.
The $300 million (Dh1.1 billion) deal to launch and operate the satellite, named Eshail, was signed in Doha by Qatar's Supreme Council of Information and Communication Technology (ictQatar)
Supreme Council of Information and Communication Technology (ictQatar) and Eutelsat Communications of France."

Do not know if that's been posted yet.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
probably shouldn't write off the top of my head but when i saw the translation which is probably a little off I immediately though of that episode of the outer limits where they cloned Jesus from dna from the shroud of turin

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join