It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

key words in the crazy introduction tht was 404d

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Anttyk47

i jus copied his key words in his thread before it was deleted , i dont know anythng about the poster he hasnt returned they prbally banned him

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Tragaedox codex - tragedy codex

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by iamahumandoing

nothing came up when i googled that either
edit on 17-1-2011 by matrix12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Ya i saw it to and thought Owell Troll, But its gone really?? Lets see what we find

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Qatar - World Cup - Jules Rimet
www.cathnews.com...

This is an article linked on that webpage:
Of all the Frenchmen who touched the consciousness of the world in the last century, Jules Rimet reached more people, in more countries, more lastingly than any other. His child - or monster - will make one of its four-yearly explosions into the world's rapt gaze from this Friday. M. Rimet, a grocer's son who became a lawyer, invented the World Cup. - John Lichfield @ The Independent
www.independent.co.uk...

So could the real World Cup trophy be the Codex? - We know metals can store memory - the very first computers mainstream knowledge knows of used mercury pipes for that purpose...

edit on 17-1-2011 by iamahumandoing because: link added

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
i did see that the poster Joined 1/16/2011, but i dont remember his name

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
The poster's nick was finalmessage99. Themessage was posted for the "intelligence services" here before "they" got him.

Sure was a strange intro.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

didnt he say that its a cern now or something, and what is this codex what does it do?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

its probably just being imbued with the antichrist thats all :/

I've been hitting on some pretty big topics past few days... Wonder how long I've got before they come for me??
edit on 17-1-2011 by iamahumandoing because: just a thought

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Ya he said it was being held at the Cern atm but they move it often, Cant find anything to due with Tragaedox codex this is weird!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

Yes. He said Cern has it now.

Couldn't find any listings for a codex remotely resembling that name

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Well i'm going out on a paranoid limb, The codex may be something for mind control, this inferred from the fragment of the OP. But is only usable in small groups or on single people, and the satellite is going to be used to distibute the codex on a mass scale.

But i don't do these ridiculous stories. just a crazy scenario.

DISCLAIMER: not an actual theory. just a wild guess
edit on 17-1-2011 by LunchBocks because: had to express the jocular tone better.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by LunchBocks

what makes it somewhat credible is tht how fast the introduction was deleted, you didnt see the i witnessed roswell guy deleted and that was kinda out there, i think someone wanted to get info out here tht was credible and they got to it fast , i seen alot of tht going on since i have signed up, but who knows , he said it was going to happen in 2012 or 2013? wander if it has ne thing to do with nibiru?
or a staged nibiru , or bluebeam

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by matrix12 "the i witnessed roswell guy deleted and that was kinda out there"

That thread is still up.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Just thought Id chime in and say that I have also been searching since reading this thread. There was nothing about the codex, but I continued to do other search's under the same thing. Like books, videos, pics, I was only able to find a link to 2 pics with that name Tragaedox, and a link to philological.bham.ac.uk, which seems to be a museum.

But I dont leave any stone unturned. Just wanted to remind others that are searching, use all resources, such as vids, and pics, also books. Even if you dont get a hit, if you look down the list some you can see similarities. But I will continue.

This is what I found about the satellite, the 2012-2013 date is correct as the poster provided.

www.satbeams.com...

“The Eshail satellite is unique because it adopts a technical three-dimensional television stations that will all also cover radio stations, so that anyone can listen to radio stations in any place covered by the satellite as well as the Internet and all that is related to technology Eshail will cover,” Shaikh Hamad said. “The project is a Qatari investment that has two dimensions, the first is financial investment and the second is media in view of the possession by Qatar of a lot of stations and satellite channels and we want, as we have participated in the ground, to participate in space in some matters of concern to Qatar policy,” he said.

qatar-space.blogspot.com...

I will tell you this, if there is any truth to what the poster said was the intent for this satellite, mix this with a little bluebeam, and harrp, and you have yourself one hell of a show.

Will return if I find more.
Peace, NRE.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by LunchBocks

i know my point is tht was a crazy intro but its still up, now this intro warning us is deleted

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

excellent work as always!!!
btw you won the video contest lol

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
OMG TYPE Tragedy code x into Dep Homeland Security Search bar im reading it now but it looks deep

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by CitizenAlpha

do give a link please.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join