It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1980's I saw something, we saw something.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Ok.

I have been a long time lurker, I have read that is what people are called when they don't post just read and lurk. For years I have been apprehensive to tell this story, mildly afraid I suppose. Well I am drunk enough right now to divulge the information. What do I have to loose.

I was in the second grade in a small town in Idaho, Ill keep the names retracted. I had a good friend growing up just like we all did in the 80's. I remember this girl she had that look, that look like a reptile in the eyes the squint of the face, I can still see it today. One day my friend and I were at recess on a basketball court, but small for us kids, and we were making fun of this girl, I still remember her name, I guess we were just teasing her making her upset, but she got so upset I am not sure if it was a yell or a scream, but when she opened her mouth there was a forked tongue underneath her normal tongue. My friend and I were scared so bad we ran, we hid behind the school walls.

I suppose the story is not very exciting, but we know what we saw. Just like a ton of people who see things that science has not explained. I still don't speak of her name, and I have not spoke to my old childhood friend in some teen years I guess. It is still enough to creep a person out, I thought I would be posting this on the main page, but I guess ATS gets a lot of spam of what not, so I am a new guy just posting my first and only post.
I am not sure why I feel like I don't want to name names it just feels like karma would kick in should I do so. Like something bad could happen.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rhodesia
Ok.

I have been a long time lurker, I have read that is what people are called when they don't post just read and lurk. For years I have been apprehensive to tell this story, mildly afraid I suppose. Well I am drunk enough right now to divulge the information. What do I have to loose.

I was in the second grade in a small town in Idaho, Ill keep the names retracted. I had a good friend growing up just like we all did in the 80's. I remember this girl she had that look, that look like a reptile in the eyes the squint of the face, I can still see it today. One day my friend and I were at recess on a basketball court, but small for us kids, and we were making fun of this girl, I still remember her name, I guess we were just teasing her making her upset, but she got so upset I am not sure if it was a yell or a scream, but when she opened her mouth there was a forked tongue underneath her normal tongue. My friend and I were scared so bad we ran, we hid behind the school walls.

I suppose the story is not very exciting, but we know what we saw. Just like a ton of people who see things that science has not explained. I still don't speak of her name, and I have not spoke to my old childhood friend in some teen years I guess. It is still enough to creep a person out, I thought I would be posting this on the main page, but I guess ATS gets a lot of spam of what not, so I am a new guy just posting my first and only post.
I am not sure why I feel like I don't want to name names it just feels like karma would kick in should I do so. Like something bad could happen.

So, what did u do after you saw the forked tongue? I know if that were me or say any other grade schooler, you would tell people. Surely after seeing something so traumatic and disturbing, in grade school, you didn't let it go. So, what else happened afterward? Unless your story is fabricated......

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Rhodesia

Can you give a first name of the girl? Did you ever see her again?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
karna knows who you dont worry about that!
maybe u invented that part after years lurking and reading conspiracies about reptilian beings and what not
people definatly invent worse things about other people to lie to themselves to make themselves seem better or 'good'
thats a given
perhaps it really did happen what was her family like where has she ended up? why not facewank her and apologise because it quite obviously weighs heavy on your mind for such a small and childish memory

are you one of those people that would wanna know even if it ment that u lost almost everything u have now to gain something entirely different not necessarily better?

would you jump into the space ship if u had 10% chance of them aliens using you for a battery?

i would like to say i would but i do have my doubts.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Ok.

2nd grade + small town = young punk kids wild imaginations

"but when she opened her mouth there was a forked tongue underneath her normal tongue"

this would be pretty big secret for a little boy , surley you would've told someone and for evidence you would make her expose her seond tongue .

there lots of reptilian talks im waiting for one to be caught skinned and exposed ..

surley you gotta find your buddy or that chick and lets get the pitch forks with torches !

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Rhodesia

You sure the girl didn't have a deformed or swollen flap under her tongue? Sialocele.

Description A sialocele is an accumulation of saliva surrounded by tissue reaction to the saliva. The result is a fluid filled sac which can occur at several sites : * Under the tongue (a ranula) * In the neck region (cervical) * Adjacent to the pharynx (pharyngeal) The wall of the sac consists of inflammatory granulation tissue with inflammatory cells. It does not secrete saliva, so the term "cyst" is not an accurate description to use.

Source

edit on 17-1-2011 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Ok.

Lets see, I appreciate all the replies.

I will answer the ones I can remember.

Her name, it was Bridget.

did I tell anyone, only a couple friends recently since then, but the look on there face, priceless..
I have to say that I am starting to sound like a complete lunatic on my post with everyone bashing me, and I would like to give credit to all those before me who have stood up to subjective replies.

Listen the story is not to in depth, she scared the # out of me and my friend, bottom line. Forked tongue underneath her real tongue, it was a black dark blue color, not real informative, but then again I am not looking for an answer from anyone.

I have have lived outside the US since 2000 currently living in Asia. I have not spoken to any of my childhood friends in over a decade.

I can see how people get frustrated on this site, especially when you post something questionable as mine. However the story stands. any incite to the topic would be cool, I am sure there are others who have seen alike stuff.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Ok.

Lets see, I appreciate all the replies.

I will answer the ones I can remember.

Her name, it was Bridget.

did I tell anyone, only a couple friends recently since then, but the look on there face, priceless..
I have to say that I am starting to sound like a complete lunatic on my post with everyone bashing me, and I would like to give credit to all those before me who have stood up to subjective replies.

Listen the story is not to in depth, she scared the # out of me and my friend, bottom line. Forked tongue underneath her real tongue, it was a black dark blue color, not real informative, but then again I am not looking for an answer from anyone.

I have have lived outside the US since 2000 currently living in Asia. I have not spoken to any of my childhood friends in over a decade.

I can see how people get frustrated on this site, especially when you post something questionable as mine. However the story stands. any incite to the topic would be cool, I am sure there are others who have seen alike stuff.

My good man don't take it personally , we are just as curious as you are . When you want to tell us a subjective experince without evidence you can't blame people for questioning it . Nobody trying to bash you , were just curiuos little detectives trying to get to the bottoem of it , After all thats why were on ATS to put the peaices of the puzzle together in a informed manner with many view points and discussions to break it down . Don't take the comments to heart we want it to be as much real as you do , except we wanna actually be able to find evidence and share it with the other ATS members. Thats why we ask so many questions because maybe there is a way to get a second score verification or maybe even finding that girl , you never know ..

but thanks for sharing your story , yes it takes alot to share it but don't take the critisim to heart surley you knew questions would come flying lol .

sound like a lunitac ? helllo sir your on ATS half the members are krazy lunitics loooool

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I don't know why, but as soon as I read your post, I had a vivid picture of seeing something similar to this a lonng time ago. I don't know if it was in a movie or what, but I for some reason clearly remember seeing something like that somewhere.
Does anyone remember anything like this in a movie? Not sure why I would recall something like that sooo vividly.. but my childhood has a LOT of blank spots in it. people will mention things to me that I said or did, and I can't remember at all.. but THAT rings a bell. call me crazy .. (heh.. waiting)

new topics

top topics

join