It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wierd scary dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I was in a parking lot when all hell broke loose. Vampires and Werewolves were fighting... I ran into an occult bookstore and they turned me into a vampire. They had a education program and put me in a beginner engineering class.. most of the dream was me trying to get back and forth to school and reinforcing my house and bedroom against werewolves. I was paranoid of everyone, werewolves hated vampires and would go to any length to kill them, even recruiting the vampires family. You see vampires were much more civilized we could choose to kill or not but werewolves went into frenzies and did terrible things. Werewolves liked to torture vampires by turning them into werewolves.. there was this whole color system almost like a gang thing werewolves and vampires were prone to wear different colors. We got into some fight with an old woman werewolf it was wierd because none of us were able to change form, but it was a grtuesome fight none the less. She had gotten a small bite off on me and I was freaking I might go werewolf.. but the head vampire visited my house the next day and told me the chances were nill. Then at some point an ex girlfriend accused me of getting her pregnant and wanted to take me to court.. I kept trying to tell her I was a girl but she just didn't seem to get it. Anyway it was really strange expecialy the odd things I did in my bedroom to keep out werewolf attackers.

Unfortunetly my cat woke me up... so that is all I have.

join