It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine flu offers 'extraordinary super immunity'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
There is a interview in project Avalon from a few yrs ago with an army officer who had stumbled into the wrong room in a masonic hall - it was full of top people - public figures even who were discussing their plans for the coming world war - they mentioned that China was 'going to catch a cold' - ie they were planning a biological attack on them via a flu virus.

Indeed that is what last yrs outbreak of H1N1 seemed to be all about - except for the curious thing - they started it in Mexico, with huge publicity about what a killer this thing was - and then did nothing serious to prevent its spread throughout the US and Europe - meanwhile the Chinese quarantined everyone arriving from abroad!

And then it turned out to be more benign than normal flu! - yet huge no's had been vaccinated.
Now if it turns out that we have in fact all been given 'superimmunity' by either the H1N1 or its vaccine, that would make perfect sense as preparation for them to be able to unleash the real thing!

People who recover from swine flu may be left with an extraordinary natural ability to fight off flu viruses, findings suggests. In beating a bout of H1N1 the body makes antibodies that can kill many other flu strains, a study in the Journal of Experimental Medicine shows. Doctors hope to harness this power to make a universal flu vaccine that would protect against any type of influenza. Ultimately this could replace the "best guess" flu vaccines currently used. Such a vaccine is the "holy grail" for flu researchers. Many scientists are already testing different prototypes to put an end to the yearly race to predict coming flu strains and quickly mass produce a new vaccine each flu season. Dr Patrick Wilson who led the latest research said the H1N1 swine flu virus that reached pandemic levels infecting an estimated 60 million people last year, had provided a unique opportunity for researchers

Five antibodies isolated by the team could fight all the seasonal H1N1 flu strains from the last decade, the devastating "Spanish flu" strain from 1918 which killed up to 50m people, plus a potentially deadly bird flu H5N1 strain.

The researchers believe the "extraordinarily" powerful antibodies were created as the body learned how to fight the new infection with swine flu using its old memory of how to fight off other flu viruses.

Next they plan to examine the immune response of people who were vaccinated against last year's swine flu but did not get sick to see if they too have the same super immunity to flu.

Dr Sarah Gilbert is a expert in viruses at Oxford University and has been testing her own prototype universal flu vaccine.

www.bbc.co.uk...

edit on 16-1-2011 by JohhnyBGood because: spelling

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

In all masonic meetings they're supposed to have a ceremonial guard in front of the door during meetings, so noone can just stumble in.

Giving the public high levels of immunity is not so far fetched however!

Would be nice, even though I'm not vaccinated and never caught it.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Good find I all ways thought there was more to this tan meets the eye!

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowScholar

This seemed like an accident - he was just there in the coridoor as they were preparing to file in, and he just sort of went in with them by mistake! - China of course monitors all these things - so maybe this has changed the whole game.

projectavalon.net...

Now, this is a British person. He worked in the British military for a number of years, and after he retired from the military, he worked in the City of London in a fairly senior position, in a respected position, in the City of London.

Our source attended a number of meetings with senior Masons, and while many of these were interesting, they were routine by City of London standards – they were discussing financial affairs, and so on and so forth.

And then in June 2005, he attended another meeting that he thought was going to be a routine meeting. But actually, this was something rather unusual – and he realized it was unusual as soon as he arrived.

.....................Now, the people there were Masons. There were senior Masons. They were about 25 or 30 people there, including senior politicians who most people in the UK would recognize by name. I do not know who they were. He didn’t name them, and I didn’t ask for them. But he said: These are well known names.

The Chief of Police was there, representatives from the Church, representatives from the military – 25 or 30 people.

.................They said: China will catch a cold. Those were their words: China will catch a cold. And they were laughing about the fact that these biological weapons will wreak havoc among the Chinese population.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

He might've found out another way, but like I said, they check everyone who goes into meetings and have a ceremonial guard so it's unlikely unless someone specifically wanted him there. I doubt this sort of thing goes on at masonic lodges anyway honestly.

The story could've been made up by someone in the intelligence services with a certain agenda though, that is honestly more likely.

I definitely think though that the massive vaccine could be part of some biological warfare campaign. There have been strains of virus created by the likes of Bayer that have an almost 100% mortality rate which has some similarities to the Bird and Swine flu viruses. It could be vaccination to some extent against these strains in the case of a biological attack by a foreign entity on the citizenry of a nation.

Interesting stuff to be sure!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
or maybe the opposite is true...maybe swine flu actually makes the immune system weaker....

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by punctual

Provide proof of such and I'll believe you.

Fact is whenever you get sick your body builds immunity to the virus by storing white blood cells with the correct counter measures to destroy that virus in the event of a repeat attack.

Taking a vaccine is taking a dead sample of a virus and putting it in you, causing little danger to you but giving your white blood cells the opportunity to figure out the 'key' to defeat the virus.

So yes it gives your body further immunity. Normally not superhuman immunity though.

This is scientific fact. If you think that these things work in a different way please by all means hit me with some links to check out.

new topics

top topics

join