It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Avatars. How the heck do you upload them?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
So I tried to upload an avatar.. I clicked on tools, upload avatar.. It sent me to the ATS Media site.. From there it said for board avatars to upload the photo in your album (which I did). Still cant see anything.. Then I see where there is a tutorial video to watch so I click to watch it and it tells me my family filter is on and to turn it off.. Ive looked everywhere for the filter.. So is there an easy way someone can tell me on how to upload an avatar???? Thanks in advance..

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
uploading avatars is usually a chore, even when it goes well.
firstly make sure your pic conforms to the size requirement, if youre sure youve got everything right, make sure to refresh the page to allow changes to take effect.
on ats i found that uploading the pic you want to your ats pictures page and setting av from there is easier.
good luck.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Thank you very much.. Got it! Wow, it is a chore! Wasnt so bad now that I see how to do it.. Maybe there is a thread somewhere detailing it better, to be honest I didnt search.. But it should be stickied or something for us new folks.. Thanks again.

join