It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dogman Entity Witnessed - North Central Texas

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl

I understand. I'll see if I can find the reference in Acts.
The last thing I want to do is make my G_D, The Holy Trinity, mad at me.
I love Our Lord Jesus Christ so much, I do not want to offend him.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

No need to find it, I know it well.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Either way, this is quite the thought provoking article. However, like everyone else, I hope such an investigation progresses with a scientific approach, and facts can be contained in some manner to formulate a plausible explanation. The science behind this type of phenomenon is heading in the right direction, and it's only a matter of time before something completely rattles the foundation of science on a global scale.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1

Originally posted by Medieval1028

I'm curious, who trained you for remote viewing?
edit on 16-1-2011 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

A retired associate from an allied government...I can't go into further detail but their talent and proficiency is well known. I was specifically chosen because I fit a particular profile and was recognized for other perceptive abilities.

Really?
2975 0062
What is there?
also, please provide the same

Medieval1028, are you still there?
In case you got busy and forgot, I'm still waiting.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Really?
2975 0062
What is there?

LOL...well, it's obvious that you know little about coordinate remote viewing since you included zeros in the target coordinates. I guess you didn't read that tidbit.
edit on 1/17/2011 by Medieval1028 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Really?
2975 0062
What is there?

LOL...well, it's obvious that you know little about coordinate remote viewing since you included zeros in the target coordinates. I guess you didn't read that tidbit.

I have never heard that zeros were not allowed. This is from Lynn Buchanan's web site PSI
www.crviewer.com...
And this is where I learned SRV, from The Farsight Institute.
The link that I provided will give you a random coordinate set generator. Please, we do use zero's in our coordinates.
www.farsight.org...
Your training may be different. No problem.
Would you please provide some coordinates.
Mods if you wish to join in, please provide a random set two numbers, with four digits.
All you have to do is think of what you want me to see.
I'm very new at this, but it does work.
Thank you.

9568 8365

What do you see.
Please don't take offense, I'm just looking for authenticity.
edit on 17-1-2011 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
Really?
2975 0062
What is there?

I have never heard that zeros were not allowed. This is from Lynn Buchanan's web site PSI
www.crviewer.com...
And this is where I learned SRV, from The Farsight Institute.
The link that I provided will give you a random coordinate set generator. Please, we do use zero's in our coordinates.
www.farsight.org...
Your training may be different. No problem.
Would you please provide some coordinates.
Mods if you wish to join in, please provide a random set two numbers, with four digits.
All you have to do is think of what you want me to see.
I'm very new at this, but it does work.
Thank you.

9568 8365

What do you see.
Please don't take offense, I'm just looking for authenticity.

Sorry, but I take RVing very serious and only use it when needed. If you wish to not believe me, that is fine. I have not received any training through a book, website or recordings....I have the utmost respect for those who trained me and promised not to use frivolously...
edit on 1/17/2011 by Medieval1028 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Medieval1028

OK, I respect your opinion, but just go ahead and send me some coordinates.
You won't have to use your training at all.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Spirit Rescue International sounds like a croc of BS in my professional opinion. She was using remote viewing A. to view the portal and B. to view the "creature" and identify it to the client. very bad professional behavior. makes my job a hell of alot harder to do.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

edit on 1/18/2011 by Medieval1028 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

I fully believe in the Dogheaded spirit man. Many reported sightings over the years, included many here on ATS, have made me a believer. However, the source Spirit Rescue International sounds to me like another one of the "take advantage of people" groups in my opinion, which I have run across many many many times in the ghost hunting, spirit medium world. I am an expert in this field and yes, these groups generally make my job harder because they DESTROY credibility to my field. I do not charge any money for what I do. What I do is for humanity and volunteering for my love of helping others. I do not like it when other groups post information like this on the internet. And I dont appreciate your email putting me down either. I posted this reply to further clarify to you, what I meant.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn

I fully believe in the Dogheaded spirit man. Many reported sightings over the years, included many here on ATS, have made me a believer. However, the source Spirit Rescue International sounds to me like another one of the "take advantage of people" groups in my opinion, which I have run across many many many times in the ghost hunting, spirit medium world. I am an expert in this field and yes, these groups generally make my job harder because they DESTROY credibility to my field. I do not charge any money for what I do. What I do is for humanity and volunteering for my love of helping others. I do not like it when other groups post information like this on the internet. And I dont appreciate your email putting me down either. I posted this reply to further clarify to you, what I meant.

Uh...did you even go to the website and read that we are a non-profit organization? Have you seen the forum and read how many people our organization has helped worldwide? Do you know anything about remote viewing, cord cutting, exorcism and distant clearing? Please do not leave comments on public threads disparaging an organization without first reading their information and just jumping to conclusions on their procedures.

Spirit Rescue International ™ is a non-profit group that combines the resources of our affiliates worldwide in order to achieve a successful clearing for the client. Our mission is to provide professional, confidential and ethical spiritual relief, including continued personal support and guidance.

Our forum and case log is posted at Astral Perceptions

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
There has been an update to this case. We conducted a 2nd remote view on January 17th. The RV log is contained in the post as well as some of the client's response.

Update: Dogman Entity - Stephens County, Texas
edit on 1/19/2011 by Medieval1028 because: spelling

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl

The Skinwalker phenomenon is the result of a:
-powerful malevolent occultist
-capable of transforming itself into a wolf, coyote, bear, bird, or any other animal.
-mystical (aka spiritual) and physical being that is earthbound.
-greedy and evil
-who must kill a sibling or other relative
-who can travel in supernatural ways.
-they are both wrapped together in ways that are nearly impossible to untangle.

This screams demonic possession to me-- the extreme indwelling walk-in type.
Since I believe that spirit entities are multidimensional with earthbound capabilities, there is much to suggest that these beings have the ability to move between dimensions, but that is simply my humble opinion.
edit on 16-1-2011 by stupid girl because: punctuation error

Actually think more of witchcraft. The old medieval-burned-at-the-stake-had-congress-with-the-devil-and-sold-your-soul-for-powers witchcraft. Not your garden variety at one with nature Wiccans, mind you.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I will share a story with you.

Not about a Dog-Headed man. But of another "skinwalker".

Setting : North PA, heavy forest, rolling hills.

My wife's dad told me that about 60years ago or so, there was a family that lived down the road a bit. This area is very rural, especially at that point in time, dirt roads at best.

Anyhow, one night, a huge Boar busted down this families front door, and was running around inside the house chasing some of the family. It was violent and going crazy, well the old man put his axe right into that huge Boar's skull. And the boar then ran off into the dark woods.

Than the next day, supposedly they found the body of a dead woman with the axe still in her skull not far away.

This woman had quite a history it turns out. She lived way up in the hills by herself DEEP in the forest. No modern technology at all. They said she lived in a shack. And everyone said she was a witch, and they had believed she was for years prior to her death.

Now, the guy who told me this said he doesn't know if any of it's true. He said that the people around the town seriously believed in this story and took it very seriously.

To me, this screams skinwalker.

Just thought you guy's would like the story.

Also BTW: I think the "Dog Headed Men" are actually hybrids, ala Egypt. The Hieroglyphs show the heads of men being cut off, and the jackal heads being put on. So somehow they figured out how to make it work biologically.

I would have to separate the Dog Headed Men from the Skinwalkers as separate entities.

Perhaps they could be related somehow, like maybe the Dog Heads are messengers and bring the information or technology to the Shaman to allow her to become a were-beast? I honestly don't know.

I am just trying to make heads or tails of that.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
The idea of 'portals' to alternate realms is fascinating. Someone posted a story on ATS several years ago about an encounter with a skinwalker demon in the Arizona desert. It was without a doubt in the top 5 scariest stories I have ever read. I can't find the story in a search attempt.

The guy said he was a geologist and was studying rock formations or something. He was warned by the local Navajo folks to get out of the area well before sundown. He lost track of the time, and at dusk, the thing came for him. He said it licked his face, and left a big blood smear on his cheek. He also said he got the impression the thing could have killed him, but let him go, like it was toying with him. At the same time, he said he felt like he 'barely made it' to his truck. Scary stuff!

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Medieval1028

Dogman Nashoba Chitto is real. So I believe bigfoot probably is. Bigfoots for most of what I read don't want to kill humans. Dogman will not be challenged. They appear near American Indian reservations running water , and corn for some reason. The Native American people are to be respected...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join