It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What’s going on in the Middle East and Arab Countries?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
First, the Lebanon government collapses then Tunisia goes under as the president flees the country and of course we have the Sudan that will be broken up soon through the vote for secession in the southern part of the country.
Is this all a coincidence?
BTW we might add the recent cyber attack on Iran by Mossad and the CIA to destabilize their nuclear reacters to the above scenarios. Iran Cyber War

Lebanon Link

Tunisia Link
www.huffingtonpost.com...

Sudan

www.nytimes.com...

It may be that the US issues that have garnished most of the news in the MSM, such as the assassination attempt in Arizona, are all a cover for a Mossad CIA move to disrupt Middle East countries.

They don't call this site ATS for nothing!

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Well if we know anything about middle eastern countries and especially Africa we know theres always turmoil. You know what they say about a map of Africa? By the time you get one it's already out-dated.

I have been following the turmoil there but those countries since the beginning of time have always had problems so I don't pay much attention to it as an indicator of much.

What I do look for though is a continuing trend that is not "business as usual" in Africa. If it continues to spread and things become much more turbulent then they are "normally," then I'll give more credence to the happenings in that country. Thats what I think. But it is worth paying attention to, and also because I'm an international politics freak.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I do not see why you think there is anything out of the ordinary going on there. Maybe it is just on the radar because the US is so heavily involved in the region. They are always having problems in the countries listed, and all their neighbors.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Nothing in particular out of the ordinary is happening. We have family and close friends that live in the areas ( Iran, Egypt, etc) and its pretty well business as usual. WHat I have heard from them is that they are all concerned about the US.. and Obama. Its a real eye opener when you speak to others you know well from outside of the country and hearing how they are concerned with our state of affairs and this president. They all saw Bush too.. so no, no one was fooled.. but Obama has been quite.. audacious.
Each one has expressed shock over the TSA actions and that we are allowing it. WHen I have folks who use Air Israel say that the TSA is out of control.. and Air Israel i criticizing the TSA itself... yeah, we have problems. Seems like the whole world sees whats going on with our country and we ( not us here on ats so much as the citizenry of the US in general) somehow dont.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Added to this is the conflict between Morocco and Western Sahara.
Largely ignored, it gained some attention when students between the territories came to blows at the "Let's defeat Imperialism Festival of Students and Youth" in South Africa.
allafrica.com...
For more on the conflict:
news.bbc.co.uk...
edit on 16-1-2011 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

top topics

join