It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this a ghost? (picture)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

the photo with the object in it was taken at 6:34am and the other photo that is clear was taken at 7:27am. The first picture may be kind of "blurry" just because the sun was just coming up and the other one was taken about an hour later (i was very shaken and had to collect myself) so that may be the reason. I may not have had my hand completely still when i took the first one i dont know.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by techniquespeaks

well it was taken on my cellphone i didnt have film. if you open the picture in mspaint and you change the effect to "negative" it shows more detail of it.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Staysay29

I have just recently started noticing these strange things and i wonder if it has anything to do with my father

I'm going to call BINGO.

I'm sorry about your father.

link   
reply to post by Staysay29

Understandable. I'm not trying to say your wrong or lying. I just believe in attempting to disprove something first, because that in the long run can prove something with strong evidence. I'd say if your feeling like something supernatural is around you taking pictures inside where theres less likely to be intrusions of validity. If your really that interested in interacting to prove it try EVPs. Recorders are fairly inexpensive. Take notes of experiences with times and detailed information of each thing. Have a log of what all happens to learn more.

link   
Definitely not consistent with smoke. And I see more than just one spirit in there - appears to be a conglomerate. This is the norm for spiritual photos, as it's almost never just one. The spirit realm is more abundant than the physical.

If you'd like more information on how to see/decipher spiritual photos click HERE. Maybe it'll help you.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

Thank you. Yes i didnt get a negative feeling from this at all it just scared me so bad and i was shocked. But i wasnt scared because of "it" i was scared of the fact that i couldnt see it but my camera did and the fact that it was so close to me and i didnt know it. You know what i mean?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ReginaAdonnaAaron

WOW those mirror photos are amazing. I am going to try it and if i get any results i will post them to you. I will use my sony camera for that though. I havent read through the entire thread yet but i will and i will let you know if i get any results. Thank you thats a really cool idea.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadStarState

i completely agree with you. i am the same way, i like to try my best to come up with an answer that i can explain before i come to any conclusions but this particular picture just stumped me. That is why i posted it here to get others opinions, negative, or positive and thats what this website is for. I appreciate your input.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
what was the reason for taking the first photo? Did you see something with the naked eye?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I am sorry to say that I am one that do not believe that the picture is a ghost. For one thing when does a person take a picture of nothing and then take another one of the same thing. I don't believe I read anything in the article stating that you were suppose to take a picture of this site or something of that sort so why take a picture of nothing but a street.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Staysay29
reply to post by guohua

the photo with the object in it was taken at 6:34am and the other photo that is clear was taken at 7:27am. The first picture may be kind of "blurry" just because the sun was just coming up and the other one was taken about an hour later (i was very shaken and had to collect myself) so that may be the reason. I may not have had my hand completely still when i took the first one i dont know.

I'm sorry it took me so long to get back to you, Staysay29.
I'm also very sure you were a little nervous, but, I believe that is a very interesting picture.
The time difference could bring a question or two out there, but, I still believe due to the thickness of the mist and your general feelings you could have a visitor.

I believe my mothers spirit followed us to America, on the anniversary of her death we burn money, ( fake yin ) cigarettes and set out a glass of Whiskey for her and I burn incense. This makes my heart lighter and I feel good and I talk to her a little to Thank Her for watching over us,,,, My husband goes along with me, no question asked,,, Like he tells his friends,,, you don't argue with the Chinese, Their to Patient, They'll just wait you out to death and call it a win.

edit on 16-1-2011 by guohua because: Spelling,,, At Least I Tryed!

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by w810i

yes i saw a small movement that looked like a "mist" and i kept seeing it, that is why i took the photo. The photo with no "object" is to show the same spot where it was.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Brothers

if you read my original post i said i had been taking random pictures to try to catch something on photo because i read about it on several websites online. i have been experiencing these strange movements and seeing these white "mists" for a few weeks now. This morning was the first time something showed up. I was sitting on my front porch when i kept seeing a movement that looked like a white "mist" by the tree so since i had my cellphone with my i took a picture of it. When it showed up on the picture really big and bright and right in front of me i panicked and went inside. Then a while later i came back outside and took a picture of the same spot and it was not there.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

reply to post by w810i

yes i saw a small movement that looked like a "mist" and i kept seeing it, that is why i took the photo. The photo with no "object" is to show the same spot where it was.

Have you seen anything inside your house?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
hehe looks like slimers tall and skinny cousin. i'd say natural phenom' or artifact, but i cant debunk it so maybe it is a ghost.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by w810i

i see things mostly outside i dont know why. but i have seen things inside the house in the corner of my eyes like quick movements, but i dont feel the same about them. I only see them at night when i am going to bed and from what i have read about it, people call them "shadow people". I dont know what to think about that but i have taken several pictures inside my house and outside and this picture is the only one so far that anything shows up. I have been taking these photos for a few days now, especially when i feel that i see something but i did not expect such a surprising thing to show up. Actually i did not think i would ever get anything to show up but i was wrong.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by neonitus

that made me laugh
Yes i feel the same way, i cant explain it so i am hoping someone can that is why i posted it here.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

reply to post by w810i

i see things mostly outside i dont know why. but i have seen things inside the house in the corner of my eyes like quick movements, but i dont feel the same about them. I only see them at night when i am going to bed and from what i have read about it, people call them "shadow people". I dont know what to think about that but i have taken several pictures inside my house and outside and this picture is the only one so far that anything shows up. I have been taking these photos for a few days now, especially when i feel that i see something but i did not expect such a surprising thing to show up. Actually i did not think i would ever get anything to show up but i was wrong.

I see shadow people all the time so I understand what your talking about. Do you have a digital camera? Something with a better mp rating and better lens?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by w810i

yeah i do. it is a sony cybershot digital camera. can you give me some tips on how to try to capture these things on camera? In my original post i said that i have been having overwhelming unexplained things happening. The "shadow people" i have seen my entire life but recently i have been seeing them more often and i just started seeing the white "mists". I have recently started seeing auras and i have been hearing strange sounds. I would rather not say what the sounds are here in the open though. I already sound crazy enough LOL. Have you experienced any of these things before?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

reply to post by w810i

yeah i do. it is a sony cybershot digital camera. can you give me some tips on how to try to capture these things on camera? In my original post i said that i have been having overwhelming unexplained things happening. The "shadow people" i have seen my entire life but recently i have been seeing them more often and i just started seeing the white "mists". I have recently started seeing auras and i have been hearing strange sounds. I would rather not say what the sounds are here in the open though. I already sound crazy enough LOL. Have you experienced any of these things before?

Sending you a U2

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join