It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The universe just changed age and size

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

i just gave you a star
you just increased the size of the universe AGAIN
lol
i think your right the more we know the bigger the universe will get
xploder

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by kalenga
reply to post by XPLodER

OMG what a wonderful find. Reading about the shrinking and static shift in movement of the universe and the gas experiment has blown my mind. If this is true it will turn astrophysics and the theory of everything on it's head???

you bet it will turn astro physics on its head
there is more to study before we can say exactly how big the change will be
but my money is on a huge shift in thinking (pun intended)

xploder

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

Quite interesting, S&F from me. You know what they say; The more we know, the more we realize how much we have yet to learn.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER

reply to post by XPLodER

OMG what a wonderful find. Reading about the shrinking and static shift in movement of the universe and the gas experiment has blown my mind. If this is true it will turn astrophysics and the theory of everything on it's head???

you bet it will turn astro physics on its head
there is more to study before we can say exactly how big the change will be
but my money is on a huge shift in thinking (pun intended)

xploder
I Will pose you a question,would you agree that gravity is returning from a feedback loop like a elastic band coiled within a Coriolis affect and it varies as time progresses until each force equals and rebirths a new universe.Put it more simply the electromagnetic force is stronger exiting outward and gravity is weaker because it is going in the opposite direction,much like the shape of our own dna.The reason for this being that there has and allways will be a disparity of forces as postulated by the strong and weak force,which are in effect one in the same as electromagnetic and gravity,these afterall were the forces einstein originally was working with but could`nt explain the weakness of gravity in a equation of constants,or equal and opposite reaction...mindboggling simple if everything should equal then why was gravity so weak,because it is fighting agaist a stronger force going in the opposite direction,however is equal at the extremities and is transferring gradually through matter and mass overtime.Peer reviewed would this hypothesis explain more easily the universe we inhabit even though i do believe however there are other universes and that is why the forces are enequal because they are all transferring forces in variable ways but converge at times in equality creating fractal dimensional universes of differing sizes,I said it before the quantum world is a mini universe in itself,and when you view our universe outside looking inwards it too will look like a quantum universe with chaos,itsperspective that deludes the true nature of our reality which in essence is very simple,ying and yang,dispared polarities that are allways moving.I shall leave it in your capable hands[
Gravity is most certainly in force form in the shape of a tetrahedral as this explains the shape of dna forming 3 dimensional biology and matter for that sake but the electromagnetic force is stretching along spacetime bending that tetrahedral 3d waveform into spheres of matter within the vacum,or rather within the full energy field of space as einstein stated ,spacetime bends matter into its form,do you concur I believe einstein got it wrong mass was not shaping spacetime,spacetime along with the strong electromagnetic force was shaping mass.www.youtube.com...
edit on 18-1-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)
At 330 in the video simply puy a arrow poiting from gravity to the weak force and a arrow from the electromagnetic to the strong force ,they are one in the same,hey presto.
edit on 18-1-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by gringoboy

the best way to answer your question is to direct you to this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...
basically it comes down to medium density expansion of solar medium between two objects and an effect called the venturi effect. if the distence between two objects is to narrow, the amount of expansion of the medium requires the medium to increse speed to allow for the expansion . this creates a low pressure area between the objects and draws them together. both in a hydrodynamic and electrical sence.
it gets very complicated if you want to know more
so the thread above

xploder

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER

the best way to answer your question is to direct you to this thread
basically it comes down to medium density expansion of solar medium between two objects and an effect called the venturi effect. if the distence between two objects is to narrow, the amount of expansion of the medium requires the medium to increse speed to allow for the expansion . this creates a low pressure area between the objects and draws them together. both in a hydrodynamic and electrical sence.
it gets very complicated if you want to know more
so the thread above

xploder
To answer your analogy is it not more appropiate to notice in all media shown the objects have little mass weight and all effects are caused by the speeding up by a external movement of electrostatic electrons in the medium of air or water.It is a interesting supposition however it is well known electrons do not keep their position,or photons for that matter and when observed are were they should be but when unobserved by a human are all in two places at once as detailed in quantum physics.However moving water conducts electrons and creates static that attracts the ping pong ball,the hairdryer video shows the same as everybody knows after you have hairdryed your hair is static because air molecules have water in them that become excitted and cause all the effects you are demonstratingwww.youtube.com...#!
and www.youtube.com...#! these are good observations of free electron excitement and for static flow study but is already commonly answered in physics,however it may be noted the attraction of galaxies and other may be in order a good example of this but in a larger scale as I ,well physics determines the electromagnetic force is stronger even though it appears weak because singularly electrons,photons are small weight nothing and have little mass,but are infact the strongest force within the accelerating spacetime.Gravity maintaining matter and heavier masses together at focal junctures in spacetime as spacetime and electromagnetic force make matter !the earth,the sun,Etc. you would not have your computer without this discovery www.youtube.com...
andwww.youtube.com...
This is known as probability and somehow determines a outcome different from standard generalised models and is therefore a geniune science fact.It should be noted though that as the electromagnetic force is the most powerful then a assumption could be made that they gang up,but since opposites attract that does`nt make sense either,negeative attracting negative !so in effect positive particles when noticing that electrons are being observed cause a attraction of more electrons within the waveform medium of spacetime as both are combined and stronger than gravity.Does then mean the universe is watching itself,what do you think?Or are we watching itv Remember we do have countless scientists to respect for these observations although sometimes they seem arcane or insane.
edit on 19-1-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

very interesting responce
there are two gravities
local solar gravity
and galaxy gravity
if you want to look at a theory of how the galaxy gravity works

on topic
the amount of red shift has been interperated as distence and speed of movement away from us in our galaxy
but some galaxies are traveling at the speed of light away from us ?
this is described as three types of red shift
cosmilogical red shift
relitistic doppler shift
gravatational red shift

it is my theory that most of the red shift is acually gravatationally induced red shift
and our galaxy is combining with other galaxies like in the in the bubbles in space video
i also beleive that our universe is also like a bubble and smaller bubbles with galaies in them are consumed from the outside by our universe "bubble"
in this way our universe gets bigger by digesting smaller bubbles that are out side our "universe"
and this is what "increases" the size of our "observable" "universe"

watch the bubble video again
thats how i see it working

xplder

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

Generally ,that is what I am eluding to that gravity is shared throughout the ether of the energy field of what seems to be empty space.Stars,suns as commoners know them ,fusion via helium,deuterium, and hydrogen from space which is abundant throughout the vacum that is propossed to be empty,the helium being present within the sun and hydrogen being ripped from atoms in space feeding the burner so to speak and water steaming of from excess hyrdogen and without that constant supply of hydrogen it would burn out and the fields of light and heat would vanish but the force would not as it would alter to accomidate and change in gravity until eventually ending as a blackhole ,neutron star or a supernova,or failed black hole..coralis effect is however allways underrated because it is a geometric component and irrelevant as it becomes to complex to equate changing gravity due to a formula with coralis effects,thats why it is largely ignored as its to complex to equate the fluctuations of speed verses ratio and force and never comes to a definitive answer..In effect the constant flow of electrons and photons withinn the ether supplies the mass in the universe to move presenting the ether as observed as a vacum of weightlessness when infact is not weightless at all but is subjectively moving just like the vomit comit and when the astronaut appear to be floating they are in effect just within a larger vomit comet called space or the universe,observastion is the first step to this thesis,think about it,its fractals of a vomit comet with different electrostatic and magnetic fields determining gravity,in otherwords spacetime determining the shape of gravity and mass,.sorry if this is to einsteinonian,but it stands to reason,floating in space does not mean it is weighless and empty of void..
final note if all the stars require hydrogen then where is all the hydrogen coming in from,you see its fractal universes sharing matter,atoms ,fields and gravity,thats why theres allways a constant supply of hydrogen.!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

you have some very interesting ideas
and it sounds like you have a model of how it would work in your mind
you could put together a thread explaining it with diagrams
and we can imput questions into the model and see what the out comes are

xploder

the number of objects in the foreground of the gravity lenses may show blue shift
edit on 19-1-2011 by XPLodER because: spelling

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

Well to be honest there is also the dynamics of space encapsulated into a zero point energy ring that when developed in space supply the earth with immense energy by duplicating the solar helium,hyrogen process,thats a whole other topic and ,well you could say the design of the cern colliders are a for runner,but thats my secret for now.Not forgetting a quantum bomb the inverse of the generator ,creates a mini black hole and destroys within a quantified range by antimatter inversion,these are higher technologies that are not ready for human use.You could say Sci fi but really no ,designed,just some rare elements required for extreme di polar absorbtion
hence the need to return to the moon for helium3 a absolute for thermal induction to fusion.
When this device is completed it can also be used to reparticulize the object you are in into two and amplify the other version to a point in space for observation in realtime instead of looking at a galaxy 500,000 years in the past,its a brave new world and the conceptual technology is there.imagine a old telescope with a lense at one end of each,well now imagine a device that stretches that lense to the actual galaxy you intend to observe.,but your in it,mindblowing ..

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Hi XploDer and gringoboy, all these theories are way above my knowledge base. If you start a new thread on these theories please let me know as I would like to find out with the diagrams what it all means?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

you should not put your mind to destructive ends my friend
you should carefully introduce ideas to construct
not destruct
some tech is better left alone
but your ideas are good and interesting otherwise
xploder

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by kalenga

current knowledge is that there is dark matter,dark energy,well really its the gaps in the frequency of light arrays and they corkscrew through space with quanta or packets like the film real light travels outward,and dark energy, matter is going in the opposite direction at faster than the speed of light ,you see more fractals of dispaired forces everywhere ,thats why when you and i and everybody looks up we see darkness..there is allways unequal amounts of force,more negative charge moving than photonic or positive charge and the same in the anti universe going in the opposite direction more positronic and negatronic charges vibrating at a differential rate than ours and makes quantum physics possible,like M theory another universe passing right through us but at a different frequency speed rate in a corkscrew motion forming DNA and everything
Enough said,designs and plans already in a vault,don`t worry !seriously
I thought you would have liked destruction XPLODER, I am a explorer of the 11 dimensions of reality and there opening more evreyday.gravity is merely the by product of two opposing forces of pro universe and anti universe,thats why gravity is never understood ...Mighty G revealed.,if you don`t believe antimatter or antiuniverse is close to you then read this articlewww.nasa.gov...

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Hi XploDer and gringoboy, all these theories are way above my knowledge base. If you start a new thread on these theories please let me know as I would like to find out with the diagrams what it all means?

a good way to understand the universe changing size is to read this thread
red shift bias in galaxy samples

if you add me as one of your friends you cant see what i have posted from the banner at the bottom of the screen where it says threads by friends

xploder

top topics

<< 1   >>

join