It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wall Street Secret Society Kappa Beta Phi Inducts Members With Lehman Rite

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Wall Street Secret Society Kappa Beta Phi Inducts Members With Lehman Rite

www.bloomberg.com

Kappa Beta Phi, the banking fraternity founded before the 1929 stock-market crash that counts Wall Street’s most senior executives and regulators among its past members, held its annual induction dinner behind closed doors at the landmark New York hotel on Jan. 13.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Kappa Beta Phi -- Is it a harmless frat-like club with silly titles for memebers like "grand swipe," "grand smudge," and "grand loaf" -- or a shadowy, nefarious arm of TBTB?

The "banking fraternity's" membership roll is certainly festooned with some high-powered Wall Street names (see article). And I think its worth a glance because it is a self-described "secret society" with influential members, yet it gets little publicity, compared with other supposedly-secretive claques such as the Builderberg Group or Bohemian Grove.

It's also interesting (and, I am given to understand, not coincidental) that the group's name is a reversal of the well known Phi Beta Kappa academic fraternity. Their symbol (below) is similar to a Phi Beta Kappa key but has different imagry.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/950ffe0612d2.gif[/atsimg]

www.bloomberg.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 1/16/11 by silent thunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

I may be mistaken but isn't the Lehman rite an old now completely unused masonic rite which is quite creepy?

I think in may cases these secret societies are simply a product of peoples natural instinct to form groups.

Everyone has a group of friends or people whom they identify with, they are naturally led to help out their friends and I guess the more money and power you and your friends have the more things you can change out there in the world to your benefit.

More likely a professional drinking academy ^__^

new topics

join