It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can our human progress with Space Exploration, confirm alien visitation?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

TheSparrowSings
I have also heard the speculation that some country has created a working plasma propulsion system.

Have you checked this out dude?
www.adastrarocket.com...
edit on 18-1-2011 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
The truth is, there has been too many sightings to just sweep the evidence under the rug.

I see these things on the news all the time, sighting in china, sighting in mexico, and these are in fairly populated areas. It's amazing how many people want to bury their heads in the sand but the truth is, the universe is too vast for us to truly be alone.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I totally agree with you, that i cannot see why all those star's out there cannot have planets orbiting them with intelligent life on them other than ours. You would have to be a moron to believe that we are the only lifeforms in the entire universe "WHAT A WASTE OF SPACE"

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by apodictic

ESA, JAXA, NASA have used this technology already. With smart1 and hayabusa 1, deep space 1. they are not very strong right now. In space with no resistance they can still reach amazing speeds. They do seem to advancing a lot in the technology and seems very promising and I am very interested in seeing what the 3rd generation will be capable of taking us to mars in a just over a month.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by freedomSlave

I did not know that, thanks for the info. Getting to mars in a month...crazy!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I believe that right now we are not yet ready to meet other sentient races and we should consider that very reason a reason to be left alone by others who know about us. If you need prove about such a notion you just have to look right here at this forum and to the people that see evidence everywhere. Isn't seeing evidence everywhere the same as being overly cautious in that aspect?

One day it might not be other aliens visiting our planet, but a human foot setting ground on that of another planet who haven't met aliens. It will be us then who are the aliens and I hope we have matured enough by then to not exploit everything to the fullest.

There are many wrong that need to be set right; the wrong that we are somehow special, the wrong that we are some kind of hub for alien species and the wrong to use everything to the fullest. The first two are merely egoentric thoughts the third is part of our nature.

We should always remember that even thou many claim that there is evidence everywhere, it is most likely not.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Space exploration already acknowledged there is many UFOs that are "likely alien craft" (as Gordon Cooper said--he's an astronaut btw). Many astronauts admit to encounters, especially ones that walked on the moon.

I don't understand what your threshold of "it's a fact" is, but I believe these astronauts & based off research (e.g. all the classified photographs on the dark side of the moon) that due to our space exploration we have ALREADY confirmed alien life.

Or are you just waiting until the president says it? What makes a president more credible than men that walked on the moon?

Come on....

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
If we view planet Earth from an outsiders perspective, we are essentially aliens exploring the Cosmos.

We asked the question, "Are there aliens exploring the Cosmos?" Yes, us....

Here is the Earth like planet:

www.nasa.gov...
Universe Holds Billions of More Stars than Previously Thought

I just don't understand how someone can be so naive to disagree with the statement if we are doing it, why can't someone else?

Here, browse this website: Hubble

Link

Honestly I'm kinda surprised how people just blow off Nasa all the time. People look for ET evidence by conspiracy theories. Look at what we've accomplished, and the facts. We are advanced life exploring space, therefore, it EXISTS.

edit on 23-1-2011 by game over man because: Not sure why the last part of my post is in bold, and the ATS link button not working properly.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join