It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2011 to 2012 - Youtube video

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

i can only star u once :/

u deserve a bunch of em

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheFelt
Henieken,

Please do me a favor and ignore this troll. I mean this guy is a clown and all he does is clog up threads. IF WE PAY HIM NO MIND, HE WILL LEAVE.

In regards to your video, thanks for sharing. Not sure if you've ever seen this presentation, I would recommend doing so. The title may seem off topic, but once you get into the heart of it you will see that Hoagland talks directly to the coming pole shift.

edit on 18-1-2011 by OnTheFelt because: (no reason given)

i love you man...seriously

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

way to go Spiro no1 XD

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Science never classified the world as flat. That is quite untrue. The flat Earth notions are ancient and restricted to groups of people that did not travel and study the world around them. It's a gross misunderstanding of history if you think that the ancients were not aware of the curvature of the Earth.

It is also a misunderstanding if you think that science regularly replaces itself.

Take the issue of planets. Pluto was added as a planet, but it was quickly realized that this find was not large. When more of the solar system was cataloged it became apparent that the current method of labeling objects did not match the objects in space. The cataloging system was revised to better reflect the nature of our solar system. The notion of moons and planets was not tossed out. It was revised. The reason for the revision was more information. That's okay. That's how science works.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

Yet here you are claiming the OP is full of lies by just your word. Are we then just to believe what you say without showing your reasoning behind your stance?

I have explained my position in earlier posts. One of those issues has been the claim that a pole shift is happening now. Despite pointing out to heineken in other threads that the term does not refer to magnetic changes he continues to stalwartly claim that it is. For whatever reason he has elevated a mistake to obvious condition of a lie.

Yes, you do. Others have asked, I am asking too. Are we just to take your word for it or are you actually going to provide something of relevence?

Actually, the burden rests on those making the initial claim. If you want to claim that the weather is strange and offer no evidence, then the claim fails. It is not my responsibility to provide any evidence that every hare brained claim made is not true. The person making the claim must substantiate that claim.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by heineken

Hey Friend, I am not in any way laughing at you and your post...rather, I am laughing at the arguments going back and forth.

In fact, I have showed your video to all of my friends so far, and over the weekend I forwarded the link to it to even more people than that.

I just think society is screwed, and it's pointless to argue about what is going to cause the final downfall.

It would be great for me to continue making lots of money and playing Legos with my kids forever, but it is going to end, and probably sooner than later.

For me, your video highlights not the problems that we are facing right now like I think you intended, it highlights how fragile WE are in this world. And it does feel like something is about to break the last straw holding everything together.

Thank you again for your work on the video and this thread.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I have posted clear evidence that the term pole shift is a Hancock term that means a change in the rotation of the axes of the planet or an apparent change in that axis. I don't see anyone refuting that evidence.

What we are experiencing are magnetic changes. These changes have been happening ever since measurements of geomagnetism were performed.

No one knows whether or not a geomagnetic reversal is happening. No one knows how the events occur. The one thing clear is that extinctions do not correlate with reversal events.

Magnetic reversals and mass extinctions

Previous analyses of the time distribution of reversals of the Earth's magnetic field have yielded mixed results.

It is unclear whether or not there is danger during the reversal.

1. No one knows if a reversal is happening
2. No one knows if there is an associated danger

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by lasertaglover

Hey Friend, I am not in any way laughing at you and your post...rather, I am laughing at the arguments going back and forth.

In fact, I have showed your video to all of my friends so far, and over the weekend I forwarded the link to it to even more people than that.

I just think society is screwed, and it's pointless to argue about what is going to cause the final downfall.

It would be great for me to continue making lots of money and playing Legos with my kids forever, but it is going to end, and probably sooner than later.

For me, your video highlights not the problems that we are facing right now like I think you intended, it highlights how fragile WE are in this world. And it does feel like something is about to break the last straw holding everything together.

Thank you again for your work on the video and this thread.

you just de-stereologized me pal

10q

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
I have posted clear evidence that the term pole shift is a Hancock term that means a change in the rotation of the axes of the planet or an apparent change in that axis. I don't see anyone refuting that evidence.

What we are experiencing are magnetic changes. These changes have been happening ever since measurements of geomagnetism were performed.

No one knows whether or not a geomagnetic reversal is happening. No one knows how the events occur. The one thing clear is that extinctions do not correlate with reversal events.

Magnetic reversals and mass extinctions

Previous analyses of the time distribution of reversals of the Earth's magnetic field have yielded mixed results.

It is unclear whether or not there is danger during the reversal.

1. No one knows if a reversal is happening
2. No one knows if there is an associated danger

de-stereologized ..now thats awesome

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Do you have anything to add to this thread other than 1 liners?

Are you ready to admit that you have repeatedly misused the term coined by Graham Hancock to describe an axial change?

Clear evidence has been posted showing that you are mistaken.

Does anyone else want to respond for heineken since he is a bit tongue tied at the moment?

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

When confronted with strong evidence that you are wrong all you can do is nothing.

Thanks for admitting that you are wrong even if you had to do it in a childish manner.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Are you ready to admit that you have repeatedly misused the term coined by Graham Hancock to describe an axial change?

Does anyone else want to respond for heineken since he is a bit tongue tied at the moment?

my friend...i just came from gym, had tough 2 days u know with the video etc...

i found so much support from certain people that you are not going to bring me down...

i'm so happy at the moment and so proud dude

i will fight u another day...ur my fav troll

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

my friend...i just came from gym, had tough 2 days u know with the video etc...

i found so much support from certain people that you are not going to bring me down...

i'm so happy at the moment and so proud dude

i will fight u another day...ur my fav troll

Take some time instead of spamming the thread to read about Hancock and his idea. At the same time you can also read some of the other material I sent in other threads which show how Hancock was wrong.

Have a nice day.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

reply to post by theclutch

Are you claiming that there are more riots or that riots are better recorded? In old times an uprising here or there would not be recorded. Or possibly records were lost. Did you make an effort to adjust for the fact that the world population is many times bigger now than then and that there are more cities and larger cities and more towns?

I am claiming that there are more riots, and that people are very anxious. That's just my opinion based on the facts that we have. I also realize that we record better now than ever before and that we have a larger population than ever before.

That is simply not true. Cycles may exist and they may not. To claim that there is a cycle for everything is the sort of one size fits all mentality that leads to obvious failures.

Actually everything has a cycle to it!

Things without cycles:
1. Earth creation - happened once (Our earth has only been created once, but planets get created all the time. they also die all the time, you just have to look to the bigger cycle. A cycle can take billions of years to come around again.
2. Oxygenation of Earth's atmosphere - happened once (Earth yes, but other planets have the same cycle. To say that no other planets in the universe make oxygen is ludicrous. scientists all over the world looking for planets that can support life would then be out of work if there where facts to disprove this, our out looking for another job!)
3. Development of technology - each technology is invented at one time (yes but then it has a life cycle. It is created, then used, then destroyed, then a new tech is created, then used, then destroyed. Is that all you got?)

Continue the list on your own (Thanks I will!)

Some cyclical events:
1. Day and night (morning-noon-evening-night)
2. The year (spring-summer-fall-winter)
3. Eclipses (yup happens in cycles)
4. Alignments (same thing here)

Some not so clear cyclical events - really repeated events
1. Floods (they happen all the time, but we just don't understand their cycles. I'm sure if I had some graph paper and all the sources for known floods of a region for the past 5000 years I could develop a cycle for it.
2. Forest fires (life cycle! forest is grown, then thrives, then overgrows, then burns, to start again)
3. Extinctions (I'm sure that on a long enough cycle you would find that everything would live/thrive/die, end then one day in say a million years on some remote planet it would all start again. We just don't have the technology or knowledge to see a cycle like extinctions.) Maybe us as humans are in an extinction scenario right now? maybe this has all happened before and will happen again. Maybe people where way more advanced than us 10 million years ago and all of their tech couldn't save them and all was destroyed.

I see you and others as the trolls. It is the repetitive posting of falsehoods and links to hoax sites that ruins a thread where it is possible to discuss what is happening.

That's good, cause I see you as a troll! I don't understand why you want to go after every poster you don't agree with? I get that there is a need for it so the topic stays fresh and interesting. Thanks for that! I look forward to your responses, even though they are frustrating, and sometimes make you come off like a 12 year old kid that knows nothing. Even though I know you are very intelligent, and have fully agreed with you on other threads about different topics!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
just checking back to see if the OP was ready to post proof to his claims... I have yet to see a statement by NASA concerning Niburu....

i have yet to seee where the MSM is reporting a pole shift...
if MSM is reporting this, a source should be easy right?
if NASA says as you do officially, why isn't it on there well cared after and very informative site?

as of right now, you are still making up lies trying to scare people.;..

by the way are you even 18???
you keep telling people to go get a girl friend or tell their parents they are scared, where in reality, alot of people here are older with kids... we ask for proof... you ridicule...

i showed your video to someone at work that is majoring in astronomy, he also fell over laughing at the explosions on the sun....
Explosions on the sun, its clearly a sign of doom.....

lmao......

see its not just people here on this board laughing at you...

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

reply to post by SkunkSense

Deadliest Floods
As far as the flooding claims go have you ever bothered to look at floods in history? NO is the obvious answer. The most recent bad flood listed here is a 2004. Floods are not as deadly despite the fact that the world has a lot more people that back in the 1930s.

Yes, I do read. I also read your link about the floods. Those floods are years apart.
Here are January 2011 deadly floods. We are not even finished with January yet!

Philippines
Brazil
Victoria
B ritain
Sri Lanka
Toowoomba
Thailand
Germany
[url=http://www.jpost.com/International/Article.aspx?id=202822]Rio De Janeiro[/url

As you can see.....I do research. If want to total the amount dead or missing after reading each article, you may come to a different conclusion about floods not being that deadly.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by baphomet420
just checking back to see if the OP was ready to post proof to his claims... I have yet to see a statement by NASA concerning Niburu....

i have yet to seee where the MSM is reporting a pole shift...
if MSM is reporting this, a source should be easy right?
if NASA says as you do officially, why isn't it on there well cared after and very informative site?

as of right now, you are still making up lies trying to scare people.;..

by the way are you even 18???
you keep telling people to go get a girl friend or tell their parents they are scared, where in reality, alot of people here are older with kids... we ask for proof... you ridicule...

i showed your video to someone at work that is majoring in astronomy, he also fell over laughing at the explosions on the sun....
Explosions on the sun, its clearly a sign of doom.....

lmao......

see its not just people here on this board laughing at you...

i must admit that yours was a tough one...still i felt it very aggresive towards me personal but i admit i have been there many times in my life...

please tell your insider that i'm still worrying a bit even if now i know that THE EXPERT is laughing...

please bring him my msg that the following disturbs normal people and maybe he can do a favor to humanity and record himself laughing and post it on the web..with due respect here is what worries me little bit..tiny bit

hmmm sun little bit active...normal i know..but active

then we add to the mixture...

wow that look kinda sick as for a nice well built strong defence...i know its normal..but what if we add to the mixture...

and we add....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/691b090e10a1.jpg[/atsimg]

than we add...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c201edb8976f.jpg[/atsimg]

you see i have even changed my mood..what about if we add...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3a2d62b178d2.jpg[/atsimg]

seems like we're due to a change in climate here...maybe this can explain the EXTREME FLOODING, WEATHER that was reported around the Globe

and what about adding to the mixture..the annimals die which NO EXPERT HAS YET EXPLAINED

theres more..but im tired.

SAY A BIG HELLO TO THE EXPERT AND TELL HIM TO SAVE US PLEASEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

i know my english might be the worst around..but please dont judge me upon that
edit on 18-1-2011 by heineken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SkunkSense

thank you for your input

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
ok ok this is getting silly now

lets forget the difference between a pole shift and a magnetic reversal or whatever you call it...fact is the magnetic north pole is moving, always has, but recently it has sped up, quite a lot, as the link I posted yesterday shows, I think this is what the op is referring to...so in that respect he is correct...correct terminology or not.

I would like the debunkers to prove otherwise please. I have provided evidence for this, now please respond with counter evidence or leave the thread

so weather patterns. You only have to look around to see that things are getting a bit crazy...or maybe they are not and it is the proliferation of such events through the mass media, internet, tv etc that make it seem this way...ok so im open to that...but would someone please bring some f*****g evidence and end this ridiculous debate once and for all

if you cant, please refrain from saying anything at all.

Ok on to solar flares/activity, again I provided evidence for this...someone got evidence against then please show everyone...and the miyans and the galactic alignment...again please provide some evidence against this rather than just spouting ****...

Now Im actually asking for evidence against this because I haven't seen any yet and I would quite like to think that the world really isnt about to go into melt down

So those who don't think it's happening show us the evidence and end this argument...or like I said, say nothing

thanks

edit on 18-1-2011 by doubledutch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Deadliest Floods
As far as the flooding claims go have you ever bothered to look at floods in history? NO is the obvious answer. The most recent bad flood listed here is a 2004. Floods are not as deadly despite the fact that the world has a lot more people that back in the 1930s.

Yes, I most certainly do read the links.
I also read your link regarding the floods. Those floods are spread out over years.
Here are January 2011 deadly floods...and the month is not even over!
Philippines
www.montrealgazette.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Brazil
Victoria
B ritain
Sri Lanka
Toowoomba
Thailand
Rio De Janerio
Germany

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>