It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2011 to 2012 - Youtube video

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by heineken

You are not giving me the sources to the animation and what they are showing. What is wrong with the fire works explanation?

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
Lately the Internet especially Youtube is giving me a lot of trouble, at home and at work, also my friends , is it happening to you too?..or is it Just Malta??

because if its not Malta only, could this be sign of Solar Activity?? , keep in mind we have our shield acting strangely lately

Over the last few days I noticed static on off on my house phone, my mobile reception dropping in and out, loss of network.
2-3 days ago saw a massive halo around the sun and some rainbow colored clouds, but faint.
Right now we have 2 cyclones coming by New Zealand.

Today is the most humid day in our capital, never been so bad. With a change to cold southerly winds.

Seems the extremes that NZ can get are more common these days, and more extreme.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Hi. My name is Shikamaru. I'm a modern day researcher of these kind of topics. It's nice of you to create a video showing some of what has occured in 2011's first month.

Can I make a suggestion?

The OP, take a global map (one that displays the world's continents from left to right.
Then, use photoshop or pain to place a red dot on each area where an anomoly has occured.

Now, note that weather is too finicky of a target, to be an anomoly unless a drastic change occurs so don't go marking the snow storms or the blizzards, Temperature trends have been heading towards the more severe for sometime now but they are not exactly becoming haywire (Hurricanes appearing out of NO where with no pre-requisites would be an anomoly).

Now, place a red dot on any Earthquake over or directly at 8.0 Magnitude (These are anomolies in most areas)
Now, place a red dot on all the areas where mass die-offs of bird or fish have occured this year.
Now, place a red dot on all volcanoes that erupted or are erupting this year.
Now, place a red dot on all Emergency Situations such as the Flash Flood in Australia.

Doing this allows you to understand the localization of these events. It then allows you to understand when and if a pack of events are actually localized. What happens on the coast of Florida doesnt really affect what occurs in Australia, thus the events are isolated meaning neither one triggered the other, and they can't be considered a group event.

While cross-continental events can be grouped, they have to be extremely related. A flash flood is not associated with massive bird die-offs and if you've done your homework on the bird and fish die-offs, you will note that while some are absolutely a common occurence with weather changes, some are also mysterious, with no real reason officially stated to back up claims that they are correlating with what occurs across the world.

As for Earthquakes, unless it is hitting the 7.0+ it isn't even considered a major threat. Hurricanes occur almost on a daily basis, some ranging in the 1.0-2.0 range and are very common yet unreported due to the non-severity. The 7.0's are reported heavily because of a noticable trend in Earthquakes in the news, as well as the fact that some are actually just severe.

My Point

Before you go off claiming an globally ecological emergency event, try to find ways in which these events correlate with eachother, or else all you have is a videographic collage of random events occuring 2011...

Also, a word of advice...

If you go around this forum claiming the existense of Nibiru, don't ask people to "wake up and see the truth!" because a majority of these members woke up a long time ago, and have seen many truths... What they want now is factual evidence with specific facts to back up the claim. While some of them may be brash or insulting (which by the way is looked down upon aswell), most of them are just tired of being told to "wake up and see the truth" when they've already got out of bed and brushed their teeth.

I hope this helps you out, and I wish you luck on your research.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
If this is the calm before the storm (the storm being 2012), i dread to think what its going to be like next year! Only time will tell I guess.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
OMG! Who cares about NASA facts anyways? Who funds nasa en.wikipedia.org... So why would you listen to them. They wouldn't give you the truth unless it was OK by the UNITED STATES CONGRESS! Everything released by NASA is 5 to 10 to 20 to 50 years behind because of red tape! So all you people out their asking for a source?????? and then if someone does have a NASA source it's all like "ok I believe you now cause NASA said so!" JUST POINTING OUT A FACT FOR YOU!

NASA Research Finds 2010 Tied for Warmest Year on Record www.nasa.gov... Here is some NASA info for you. also fitting for this thread! spooky to, it has a graph! lol

If I ever make a post again, my very first sentence is going to be "this is all my opinion, even though there are facts available!" lol

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Shikamaru

thank you so much for your post...

memorized your suggestions, i aint no fool

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
It amazing me how rude some people can be. I swear they join forums just so they can trash other peoples ideas and rain on their parade.

The point of the video this gentleman made is that things are changing here on our Mother Earth. If you can't see that then well....ur blind.

S+F for you just cause

Now have a nice day everyone, dare yourself to make someones day better.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
great vid.
jan aint over yet and we still got another 11 months

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   

DENIERS AND DEBUNKERS GET REAL AND BRING SOME DATA WITH YOU!!!!

I am presenting FACTS and ONLY FACTS so i deserve replies backed up with facts and evidence..links etc

Really? You are just presenting and bringing us bunch of misinterpretation and fearmorgering assumptions from other fearmorgering sites without any serious research.
Here´s a nice example:

also here is a proof that the center of a galaxy release huge amount of energy...hubble photo...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/36e867c846e3.jpg[/atsimg]

It´s a Cartwheel Galaxy 500 million light-years away from our galaxy wiki

Also your description of magnetosphere SIMULATION as "messed up" is laughable.
edit on 18-1-2011 by Zmurfix because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
"

Also, a word of advice... If you go around this forum claiming the existense of Nibiru, don't ask people to "wake up and see the truth!" because a majority of these members woke up a long time ago, and have seen many truths... What they want now is factual evidence with specific facts to back up the claim. While some of them may be brash or insulting (which by the way is looked down upon aswell), most of them are just tired of being told to "wake up and see the truth" when they've already got out of bed and brushed their teeth.

yeah! im getting sick of it too. if someone has is on a site like this i think its fair to say the are awake or at least "waking up"

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Excellent vid Heineken. I shall watch this thread for Febs, March's, Aprils etc as i'm sure we have another 11 to come. Could you please provide me with a NASA link that proves that the Sun has a comanion? That musta slipped through my conspiracy radar...

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by SurReality
It amazing me how rude some people can be. I swear they join forums just so they can trash other peoples ideas and rain on their parade.

The point of the video this gentleman made is that things are changing here on our Mother Earth. If you can't see that then well....ur blind.

S+F for you just cause

Now have a nice day everyone, dare yourself to make someones day better.

SurrReality, now that's what i call TALKING!!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Zmurfix

dude.... i posted a picture of the Cartwheel Galaxy 500 million light-years away from our galaxy not because its going to harm us in anyway...it shows that the galactic center of a galaxy releases some kind of energy..that blue plasma kind of thing...now IMO when the Mayans warned us about the galactic alignment they meant to this alignment..not of the planets but like here you see...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f0fc6285b338.jpg[/atsimg]

please tell me you got my point

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by jrmcleod

Excellent vid Heineken. I shall watch this thread for Febs, March's, Aprils etc as i'm sure we have another 11 to come. Could you please provide me with a NASA link that proves that the Sun has a comanion? That musta slipped through my conspiracy radar...

hope it helps

NASA confesses to the Existence of a “Giant Stealth Planet”

there are many more articles out there...and dont forget this was the kinda thing that 1st was release than denied..than release in a softer way etc..
edit on 18-1-2011 by heineken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   

reply to post by Zmurfix

dude.... i posted a picture of the Cartwheel Galaxy 500 million light-years away from our galaxy not because its going to harm us in anyway...it shows that the galactic center of a galaxy releases some kind of energy..that blue plasma kind of thing...

When the nearby galaxy passed through the Cartwheel Galaxy, the force of the collision caused a powerful shock wave through the galaxy, like a rock being tossed into a sandbed. Moving at high speed, the shock wave swept up gas and dust, creating a starburst around the galaxy's center portion that were unscathed. This explains the bluish ring around the center, brighter portion.[

The unusual shape of the Cartwheel Galaxy may be due to a collision with a smaller galaxy such as those in the lower left of the image. The most recent star burst (star formation due to compression waves) has lit up the Cartwheel rim, which has a diameter larger than the Milky Way. Star formation via starburst galaxies, such as the Cartwheel Galaxy, results in the formation of large and extremely luminous stars.

wiki

That´s not a "proof that the equilateral center of a galaxy release extreme energy plasma like" in my opinion.

now IMO when the Mayans warned us about the galactic alignment they meant to this alignment..not of the planets but like here you see...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f0fc6285b338.jpg[/atsimg]
please tell me you got my point

Yeah I know about which alignment you are speaking but there is no scientific evidence for this, only from sites like "The horizont project" which are making money from fearmorgering.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Zmurfix

tnks for your post but telling you the truth..you have not convinced me in carrying on with what im doing..have a nice day

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Here's one for you!
Earth's Magnetic Field Begins to Change (Slowly) www.viewzone.com...

Some information for everyone about 2012 and the Mayan Calender or (sun stone). Not my information!
viewzone2.com... Read everything here and follow links for a great look into everything 2012 related.

This is a list of RIOTS going down from the seventeenth century to now! Notice a pattern emerging? Riots have been becoming more and more frequent along with the deaths associated with them. That's what I call a pattern of how people are feeling towards this system. en.wikipedia.org... I wonder what will happen this year? Does this seem normal to any of you?

This will help you to understand that everything has a cycle to it! Check out the "KONDRATIEFF WAVE" Has a graph and everything! lol It shows liberal-conservative cycles studied by political scientists, the boom-bust cycles detected by economists, the rural-urban migration cycles measured by demographers, and the cycles of nostalgia and utopianism analyzed by sociologists. www.trinity.edu...

How long do you think that this is going to keep going until total collapse? www.babylontoday.com...

speaking of Collapse, watch this for some economic doom and gloom facts from an expert in his own way! www.youtube.com... watch it soon because they like to keep deleting the videos, if you can't find it just type in COLLAPSE MICHAEL RUPPERT and look for the 9 parts. ARE YOU SCARED YET?

Now try this one on for size! simontay78.com... scroll down so you can see the map, once your done enjoying yourself please note how many of these deaths are going on this year! Is this just normal to you? I'm not a religious guy but this has me thinking "and one third of the animals in the sea and in the air will be killed!"

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by theclutch

im at work :/ ..couldnt elaborate now..but im more than sure there's a lot of material for my next video

ur great dude!!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Soo what will all doomsday nuts say when 2013 comes and still nothing have happend?

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Monstret
Soo what will all doomsday nuts say when 2013 comes and still nothing have happend?

"time to change username"...i think

have a nice day dude!!!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join