It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2011 to 2012 - Youtube video

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I liked your video! I also love that type of music, very daunting! I thought it had speculation to it, but it's speculation I think is on the right track. There are definitely earth changes happening that have not happened before for a long time.(like not in our lifetimes) That's the problem, no one really knows whats going to happen, it's all speculation when it comes to a pole shift, or a planet coming. Hell, Planet x or Nibiru may not even come any closer than pluto. The fact is that even if a planet comes as close as Pluto to us, it may be devastating to our planet! No one really knows. What if it travels through Pluto and wipes it out......we don't even know if planet Pluto gets wiped out if this would kill our planet. The only things that we do know is that our planet is going through some SERIOUS changes right now. If anyone says that it is normal earth changes, well it probably is on a giant time line of cycles. Everything is on a cycle, even us. It's just that in our time lines this is NOT normal. Floods happening everywhere at an increased rate, earthquakes happening everywhere at an increased rate. Even fires are more rapidly happening in Russia/central africa/(bc canada)ect ect. Oil is running out and the prices are going up. economies all over the world are collapsing and having riots/revolts/revolutions. Animal species are dieing off in hundreds and thousands and hundreds of thousands all of same type species. In the month of January alone, I feel like we have lived through over a years worth of news. Does anyone see this as NORMAL? I don't, but it's all my speculation. I'm 36 years old and I feel like I've witnessed a lifetime of news in the last few years. My wife is a STRONG skeptic of all this stuff, keeps me grounded. But after watching Michael Rupperts COLLAPSE movie and then looking at graphs of oil prices for the last 30 years she is on board with me on being prepared. We went out and bought supplies of food and seeds. I already have the protection we need. You can only be prepaired for some things. Oil crashing, we are prepaired for a little while. pole shift, well how can you prepair for that? Alex Jones says to buy gold and silver. A bunch of people say to get physical and buy gold and silver. I ask you, how is gold and silver gonna help you when the economy collapses? It's not, just because you can't eat it. It may help once a society is rebuilding years down the road, but it won't help you in the interm.

I think you did a great job on your video, but for this month, it needs about 2 hrs more footage! Hope my little post gave you more ideas to run with.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
i c your point but for this to sit with me something has to happen in a place which dont get these type floods disaters earthquakes .. like a fireball.or big earthquake in a place which dont get big quakes like uk say .. u know what i mean el nino and stuff happens australian gov bought weather tec to end drought . indonesia italy volcanoes happen .. so yes some place where its un heard of then ill believe a little . u would nee to c england getting 6.5 quakes and greenland with 70 degree heat maybe an asteroid on a wont say i dont want it to happen . i think we are in wierd times though but not the end,, i reckon another 10 years 2017 or 18 maybe 2045 but not yet it is comeing but 2012 might be the litmus for daily rumbles

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
hey op you from malta ,,i know a stone mason, who is housed was housed in gato street /rd.. near mosta catherderal/church 1 street above if you get my craft

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by theclutch

thank you so much for your post...i really appreciate it

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by impyroo

you might have a point...i myself see 2012 too close as for a date to happen..still though this month was so unique

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by impyroo

does Australia normally get massive flooding? Does Russia normally get wildfires so bad? Do birds and fish and cows of one species normally die off in mass in days or hrs in mass? does the USA get massive cold snaps and snow where it normally gets very little to none? Do places in Canada get -50 degrees celius for days and -35 and colder for weeks on end normally? I say NO, not normally, once in a blue moon maybe but not to these extents, this frequently. Look to cycles and you will see whats right in front of you. The WHOLE world is feeling it, all you have to do is turn on the news and look at peoples outlooks. The whole world is in collapse.

just saying, if your not feeling it or seeing it by now, then your life is great and you should dance! I feel it every day, it's like the whole world is on FAST FORWARD. It hasn't even effected me that much, but I can see it and how it's effecting others on this planet.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by heineken

Nice thread , yep 2012 way to early you get on with your life son

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Laurauk

Precedented. It's unPRECEDENTED, as in without precedence.
Did a red flag not go up when the red line appeared under your word after you typed it?

How am I to take anything you say seriously when you claim to seek answers and yet, ignore them when they're pointed out to you so blatantly?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
op ill tell you something else ,i know peopel very high.. and they couldnt string a few words together above pigeon english but are the shewdist people you will evr meet .. now let that be a,, em not quite lesson but .. well just observe.. people who can remeber and quote books and # does not equall ...... figure it out sorry ive said to much

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Im not sure how to fix it. I guess it's too long. Any advice?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by impyroo

Nice thread , yep 2012 way to early you get on with your life son

its because i have a wonderful life im seeking for answers dont you think..im surrounded by people i love and i want it to be this way forever..if somebody is not happy since i'm pointing facts and he feels angry of not being informed enough instead of trying to troll the case or label the messenger a no lifer , he must get in touch with himself ask if he really believe that everything is going NORMAL..i bet everyone is feeling it now

i think i connected some dots and presented all the data i can....i think i deserve some premium music

my love towards the heavens and my love towards music bond together..what could i ask form more

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by innervision0730

Im not sure how to fix it. I guess it's too long. Any advice?

at least you can just tell what its about ...at least the heading lol

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by doubledutch

What's Malta?

A country

LOL That's what I thought but with technology doubling every other day I thought it might've been a new software program or server.
I never associate ATS with island nations. Always see it land-locked for some reason! Good fer ATS!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by impyroo
op ill tell you something else ,i know peopel very high.. and they couldnt string a few words together above pigeon english but are the shewdist people you will evr meet .. now let that be a,, em not quite lesson but .. well just observe.. people who can remeber and quote books and # does not equall ...... figure it out sorry ive said to much

sry but after work i love to relax alot if you know what i mean...

your post is too messed up or im messed up

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by doubledutch

What's Malta?

A country

LOL That's what I thought but with technology doubling every other day I thought it might've been a new software program or server.
I never associate ATS with island nations. Always see it land-locked for some reason! Good fer ATS!

just to let people know its kinda not the end of the world (oopss) to be from such place...

1) There is a great chance that during a nuclear mayhem they dont care of throwing one here

2) have a look at my country m8

Malta

edit on 17-1-2011 by heineken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
ok good health ,n yes things are changeing like dashar as changed. can you not blow a flower or thought make it slow down or speed up read this and speed it up or slow it down .if you dont get what i mean believe me you will be able to do this at lesuire as i did just do.
pinyin.info...

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
this could be related..could be not but worth to know

news.yahoo.com... ttp://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thelookout/20110117/us_yblog_thelookout/scientists-warn-california-could-be-struck-by-winter-superstorm" target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">Super Storm Alert California
edit on 17-1-2011 by heineken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
the internet here has been acting strangely lately and i realized that i'm not alone...and i bet we better keep an eye on all techonolgy since its obvious our shield has gone nuts

My internet connection here at work today is very slow with the buffering.
My itunes apt over the weekend couldn't connect to the server for a spell.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
donno what im doing wrong..here's a bit of it..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c201edb8976f.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkunkSense

Originally posted by heineken
the internet here has been acting strangely lately and i realized that i'm not alone...and i bet we better keep an eye on all techonolgy since its obvious our shield has gone nuts

My internet connection here at work today is very slow with the buffering.
My itunes apt over the weekend couldn't connect to the server for a spell.

and were are you from?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join