It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2011 to 2012 - Youtube video

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

also stereologist you never contribute to this site since every thread you made was an epic fail and i can see that you are are driven by jelousy which is a very bad thing to do

shame

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
this might help you dude

Jealousy Wiki

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

I appreciate the clarification on that article. When I first saw it, I found it rather sensational, but my knowledge of that particular type of activity in Africa is very lacking. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
My friend,

Originally posted by heineken

seriously i love researching...i found something that might interest you..

Not to be seen as an ATS cop but you are giving me the impression of Trolling. Stereo.. et al are contributing extremely well to YOUR thread and discussion and indeed encouraging you to look at what your presenting and are encouraging you to debate in this discussion like a good, sound and reasonable researcher would. Your video in the OP is CLEARLY not enough to counter against these guys so taking on board what they are presenting and counter debating with solid evidence will have this discussion moving forward

This video here is NOT moving forward, and to be honest, it was a very low thing to do

Sorry for the rant, but as a lurker to this WHOLE discussion I feel the need to speak up and remind you that your not playing the cards right.....at all

No need for personal attacks my friend

In any case, be safe and be well

Spiro
edit on 21-1-2011 by Spiro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Sometimes a reference point helps when evaluating a string of data. Looking at this map below of Global Flooding Hazard Frequency, it is obvious that areas like Australia, are indeed experiencing abnormal events.

Comparing this map to any data sets showing historic flooding, just 'might' show certain trends that could help with pinpointing areas that deserve additional research. It is obvious by looking at this map, that the MSM reports from Brasil were showing last week, actually occur in any area that is at risk. However, the volume of water that inudated that region, was abornmal. Hence, a more indepth analysis might still reveal some supporting data.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4065e893cb5e.jpg[/atsimg]

"Global Flood Hazard Frequency and Distribution is a 2.5 by 2.5 minute grid derived from a global listing of extreme flood events between 1985 and 2003 (poor or missing data in the early/mid 1990s) compiled by Dartmouth Flood Observatory and georeferenced to the nearest degree. The resultant flood frequency grid was then classified into 10 classes of approximately equal number of grid cells. The greater the grid cell value in the final data set, the higher the relative frequency of flood occurrence. The dataset is a result of the collaboration among the Center for Hazards and Risk Research (CHRR) , and the Columbia University Center for International Earth Science Information Network (CIESIN)."

www.geojunk.com...

And remember...knowing is half the battle!

Cheers

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by heineken

You are spamming all of your threads. Is that because you can't contribute to your own threads?

Have you thought of stopping these pointless emotional outbursts and investing the time into researching the question of whether or not floods are becoming more intense and common? It's really, really easy to get an answer.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by lasertaglover

I thought it was sensational as well. The problem with science writers is that they turn an interesting issue into the verbal equivalent of a charity tourist photo shoot. If something is not sensationalized it seems to be unfit for publication.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

You are spamming all of your threads. Is that because you can't contribute to your own threads?

Have you thought of stopping these pointless emotional outbursts and investing the time into researching the question of whether or not floods are becoming more intense and common? It's really, really easy to get an answer.

you see..its pointless to proof anything to you..

i ask you to not participate anymore in my thread..you are not welcome

you keep on asking me to proof the same thing..

I DID PROOF FLOODS ARE MORE COMMON ALREADY

************and leave me and my threads alone..there are plenty more for you explore

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f46b879101f3.gif[/atsimg]

edit on 21-1-2011 by heineken because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-1-2011 by heineken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Well, I'm sure I'm going to get some slack for this... but I believe our govt (USA) knows. oh they know. Maybe not the President or politicians, but the people in the highest levels of government. Our debt is so high, and what do we do... we keep spending.

Say something were to happen. They have bunkers and facilities for themselves with food and everything else they essentially need. Not only that but they have FEMA camps to clean up the mess (whatever their real intentions are for).

What I'm getting at is; what good is money after a cataclysmic event? Nothing at all.

This has just been a feeling Ive had for the past 2 to 3 years now... Am I saying this is exactly what is happening, no. Just "some food for thought."

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by GraffikPleasure
Well, I'm sure I'm going to get some slack for this... but I believe our govt (USA) knows. oh they know. Maybe not the President or politicians, but the people in the highest levels of government. Our debt is so high, and what do we do... we keep spending.

Say something were to happen. They have bunkers and facilities for themselves with food and everything else they essentially need. Not only that but they have FEMA camps to clean up the mess (whatever their real intentions are for).

What I'm getting at is; what good is money after a cataclysmic event? Nothing at all.

This has just been a feeling Ive had for the past 2 to 3 years now... Am I saying this is exactly what is happening, no. Just "some food for thought."

very good thought..

i even thoughtthat Michio Kaku was explained how things are since

First he announced the Solar Cylce 2012 is going to be though
Then he denied it
Then he associate mass animal deaths with mass suicides

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by GraffikPleasure

Slack? From the people in this thread....never!

And yes, that was sarcasm, not at you, but at the polarized sides in this thread.

Good luck.

p.s. I starred you not for your post, but for sheer bravery

edit on 21-1-2011 by lasertaglover because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

you see..its pointless to proof anything to you..

i ask you to not participate anymore in my thread..you are not welcome

you keep on asking me to proof the same thing..

I DID PROOF FLOODS ARE MORE COMMON ALREADY

You never proved anything. There is a great difference between evidence and proof. You never provided any evidence. Please explain why you believe this is evidence. Where did these charts come from?

You are not the arbiter of who can participate in this public forum. All you are doing is whining because I am challenging you to do a better job and to actually do research. Is that so wrong?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

First he announced the Solar Cylce 2012 is going to be though
Then he denied it
Then he associate mass animal deaths with mass suicides

Kaku never denied the solar cycle. He simply provided an update. Misrepresenting what happened is typically done by those with an agenda. Here the agenda is shoehorning whatever happens into the hoax called 2012.

Kaku's statement on the mass suicides refers to the fact that the birds flew inadvertently into a dangerous zone. They could not see well at night and ended up killing themselves as the flock followed the leaders. Yes it was a mass self killing, but there is nothing to suggest that the birds meant to kill themselves although that is what happened.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Ok, have fun boys and girls. I'm outta here.

Polarity sucks.

However, I will leave you guys to your bickering with something to ponder.

In regards to the flooding debate, I am going to repost the image I put up just a bit ago, compared with a current image of global population.

Remember when I was on my soap box earlier? My rant about the arrogance of society?

Take a look at these two images, and decide for yourself.

Have a great day! Tchau!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ec71fadb5548.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4065e893cb5e.jpg[/atsimg]

www.geojunk.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

That's a fantastic pair of images. It certainly suggests that there is a connection between people and floods.

Well done!

Can anyone else do the sort of top notch research being done by lasertaglover? Images are provided. The source is provided. The context and interpretation are provided.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

Can anyone else do the sort of top notch research being done by lasertaglover?

Can you?

no need to reply steriologist, I wont be back

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by doubledutch

Can you?

no need to reply steriologist, I wont be back

Too bad you never tried to do the work I am so sure you could have done.

My test simply points out that no one other than lasertaglover made any effort to resolve the question. I practically gave people the answer. Lasertaglover gave stronger hints than I did as to where to find a simple succinct answer to this puzzle.

I'm not going to state the answer. If people want to claim that they did research well I can emphatically say that isn't true. The answer to whether or not floods are more common or more intense is so easy to locate that it just shows no effort is being made here.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

MOD NOTE: ATTENTION!!!

Please discuss the topic and not other members.
The bickering and off-topic posts stop NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That means no belittling, off topic posts, casting aspersions on another's character, talking down to other members, harassing or ridiculing others.

Further such remarks can and will result in warnings and/or post removals...up to and including the thread's closing.

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: Please Review the Following Link: Courtesy Is Mandatory

Ad Hominem Attacks And You

Posting Jokes, Ridiculing, Making Fun of Others in Threads...

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join