It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2011 to 2012 - Youtube video

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Malta has lots of ornithologists. Why not ask them? I mean if I am not good at one discipline, why not get someone from that discipline to explain why your convictions are wrong or maybe they could say you are right? Also, when you are arguing, you can't say "I'm untouchable". WTF is that? That is like the biggest blurb of arrogance I've seen ever.

www.birdlifemalta.org...
edit on 19-1-2011 by gsup1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

I am stunned at the amount of time you have put into this...

your just making yourself look like a sad little troll...do you not have a job or responsibilities?

go on off you go, it's getting really really boring

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by doubledutch

Instead of posting nothing worth reading why don't you attempt to support the claims of this video?

The reason you don't is because you can't. Usually the last resort is to attack the messenger. That isn't always the case.

There are lots of issues here that need evidence. Here is a little list. Maybe you can find something.
1. Evidence that floods are increasing
2. Evidence that Nibiru exists
3. Evidence the MSM confirms a reversal is happening
4. Evidence that solar activity is abnormal
5. Evidence NASA confirms a solar companion exists

That should get you started. Now off you go and learn something and report back whenever you have something on topic to say.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by laterallateral

Oh do shut up and stop picking out silly mistakes or are you really trying to be an idiot or you seem to have a problem with females. Go pick on someone else, and leave the rest of us alone to have a civil debate.
edit on 19-1-2011 by Laurauk because: Sorting Mistakes

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

No I did not over look it I forgot to mention it in my reply to your comments. As I said unprecedented what has happened over this month. Is it going to get worse. Well we will just have to wait and see, and if it does wont you feel silly.

Earthquake hits Pakistan seems to alot of events happening in January.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by CUin2013?

Star for you. Is it not coincidential, that there is a few whom have left comments not only attacking the O/P, but others whom might support his comments or opinions. Nice try to derail the thread will not work though. !!

The lengths, some members go to, to demonise members and the O/P of a topic of discussion doesnt surprise me. That is ATS for you one supposes.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Laurauk

No I did not over look it I forgot to mention it in my reply to your comments. As I said unprecedented what has happened over this month. Is it going to get worse. Well we will just have to wait and see, and if it does wont you feel silly.

OK. The claim is that things are getting worse, not they might get worse. You say what has happened is unprecedented. That's not true. I provided a link to bad floods and showed that nothing unprecedented has happened in 6 years. Why do you think this is unprecedented? You think that is true at a local level or a global level? Sure a flood could be unprecedented at a local level. Happens often.

An example of an unprecedented flood is the Greater Thompson Canyon flood of 1976.
COLORADO REMEMBERS BIG THOMPSON CANYON FLASH FLOOD OF 1976

In two hours, the Big Thompson Canyon flood killed 145 people (including six who were never found), destroyed 418 houses and damaged another 138, destroyed 152 businesses and caused more than $40 million in damages.

There are at most only 3 choices your latter suggestion offers: less flooding, same flooding, more flooding. Since we are moving towards spring in the northern hemisphere which has more rivers and land mass I'll suggest that flooding is going to increase. That doesn't mean that things are getting worse.

Let's check the literature after I make my prediction.

Ooops. July and August are the peak of the global flood season.

The question still is, how does the current flooding compare to previous events. Does anyone have evidence that things are worse?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Laurauk

The lengths, some members go to, to demonise members

I'm not surprised at all. It is a clear sign that those that demonize have nothing of interest to say.

Of course there is going to be some frustration when there is the realization that off the cuff comments and hunches are called into question.

I've known the answer to the flooding issue for quite some time. The information has been publicized often. It appears in the MSM and journals. It is not hard to come by. I've tossed out all sorts of hints to help people find the information, yet no one has bothered. Why is that? I think it's sloth.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

So how can you explain the deaths of the wildlife which has happenned over the last month. Birds just dont fallout of the sky for no reason you know. It is not common for this to happen and you know this. For members state as much are deluding themselves to say the least.

(And dont blame BP),, the Wildlife deaths have been happening all over the planet not just in the USA

Having a civil conversation with someone gets you some where you know. Demonising or even flamming down a member for their comments or opinons just creates, tensions and derails the topic of discussion.
edit on 19-1-2011 by Laurauk because: Add more content.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Laurauk

Expert mr Michio Kaku said that mass suicide is the most obvious cause for animal deaths

do u agree with mrr kaku stereologist??

this was the question i was asking earlier to you...sont dont try to evade it again

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by heineken

Cool video and thanks for sharing that. He is a smart guy, and he did make sense to me.

Like I said earlier, I'm going to keep on playing with my kids, and at the same time, keep one eye on the future.

I loved the 'A-flock-alypse' term!!!!

Have a great day!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Michio points out that people pay attention to things more since we have the ability to communicate very quickly. Now that these events are in view, people try to connect with the notion that this might be leading to some great event and in this case they might lead it to 2012.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by gsup1
Michio points out that people pay attention to things more since we have the ability to communicate very quickly. Now that these events are in view, people try to connect with the notion that this might be leading to some great event and in this case they might lead it to 2012.

and do you consider this right?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
if i was him and was telling the truth i will first pont put that i understand people may get worried abit since nobody is really coming forward with experts reply...making laugh of the idea that strange things may happen isnt imo the best approach..

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Laurauk

These sorts of events where large groups of wildlife die off are not rare events. They happen. Usually only whale beachings are reported in the news. Then again the news gets on a fad and reports similar events for whatever reason giving the false impression that something is up.

From 2002 its carbs, fish www.thefreelibrary.com...
From 1998 its jellyfish en.wikipedia.org...-off
From 1997 its pelagic birds www.pmel.noaa.gov...

Looking around quickly I found these die offs.

I wanted an older event to toss in and I did a search for bird die-offs 1963 and found the following report.
www2.nbc4i.com...

"In the '60s, there was a roost of up to a million blackbirds on the OSU campus of all places, right here in Columbus, Ohio, and in 1963 they were hit by a severe cold, wet rainstorm," McCormac said. "There was many, many thousands of blackbirds that died there due to natural weather phenomena."

These are not new events. They happen and will continue to happen.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

yawwwwwwwwwwwwnn

cant you see the years you are posting ?

in this thread we are speaking of

1st January 2011
2nd January 2011
3rd January 2011
4th January 2011
5th January 2011
6th January 2011
7th January 2011
8th January 2011
9th January 2011
10th January 2011
11th January 2011
12th January 2011
13th January 2011
14th January 2011
15th January 2011
16th January 2011
17th January 2011
18th January 2011
19th January 2011

please read the thread from the beginning till the end again thank you stereologist , if you agree with the thread kindly flag it so others may get interested

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

this was the question i was asking earlier to you...sont dont try to evade it again

I wasn't trying to avoid the question was I? I just wasn't going to waste my time looking at some stupid video without reason.

Look, the video begins with some stupid comments about massive die offs and no reason for them. Then Kaku gives his ideas on this. Remember that he is a physics professor and does not study this material. But he seems to have done some basic research on the subject and learned that there are multiple causes for these events and they are common - happen every other day.

Do I agree with him? Yes. These are normal events. They happen often.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
i gave this Spin Job - Thought Play video one try... it would not stream/load or whatever...
all i can deduce with 13 pgs of attenuated mind farts is that it was not worth the effort to see

i do grasp that many thought your efforts were commendable...
but the bottom line is --- is it reality or just more entertainment & show with little merit.

i go with the idea, that true or not... our minds are opened just a little bit more

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Yes I agree this thread is a huge yawwwwwwwwwwwwnn beginning with the rather poor video.

in this thread we are speaking of

1st January 2011
2nd January 2011
3rd January 2011
4th January 2011
5th January 2011
6th January 2011
7th January 2011
8th January 2011
9th January 2011
10th January 2011
11th January 2011
12th January 2011
13th January 2011
14th January 2011
15th January 2011
16th January 2011
17th January 2011
18th January 2011
19th January 2011

That closed minded thinking is what is wrong here. People need to look across time to see that the notion that these die offs and floods are significant is a falsehood. Where is the evidence that anything is changing? There is none.

if you agree with the thread kindly flag it so others may get interested

Why would I do that when the thread is based on a video with more mistakes than can be imagined?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

What is the point of this video.

You show the start of the year. You show a local event - a flood. Are you claiming a local event has worldwide meaning? Then you show the magnetosphere and claim that "it is all messed up." Then you claim that a pole shift has been confirmed by the media. No pole shift is happening. That is not true at all. Are you supposing that a magnetic reversal is happening? Ah yes you claim that the last magnetic reversal was 800k years ago. OK. You have been told the difference, but you refuse to get it right.

The MSM confirming a reversal is happening is not true is it?
Then you claim that NASA has just confirmed a companion. That's a lie isn't it?
Then it is on to dead birds.
Then it is on to solar activity.

So all this video is is a collection of misrepresentations and in some cases out and out lies.

That is my first post. Let's see what has happened since then.
1. No one, neither you nor any other poster, has provided evidence that floods are increasing
2. You backed off the claim that the magnetosphere "is all messed up."
3. No one has shown where the MSM has confirmed a magnetic reversal is happening. Notice that I am correcting your incorrect wording where you used the term pole shift.
4. No one has shown where NASA confirmed a companion to the Sun. That was a fib wasn't it?
5. No one has shown that mass animal deaths are unusual.
6. The solar activity has been shown to be normal.

Looks like this video is batting 0. That's pretty bad. Usually other videos toss in something true to make it difficult to separate the true from the false parts of the effort.

A lot of fringe authors and videos begin with a litany of what ifs and then almost immediately assume that all of their suppositions are true.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join