It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2011 to 2012 - Youtube video

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
i posted this into another thread..but felt it belonged here.

im so confuse lol at the moment...

sometimes i feel that it may be really common

maybe i have been carried away ...2012 syndrome ..i donno

by i love mathematics...and the data presented on the table is huge

sometimes i think its bigger than any expert can endure
considering the fact we are all humans, and experts have been thought by humans and by themselves...there aint no son of god i can think of atm...

since we might be having something coming that have not yet happened since thousands of years may find anybody unprepared i think....

we are all stuck into this planet and we know that out there aint any tea party...

so imo..we are doing our best in using the tools we have at hand..especially the computer..once you are ready to learn..or driven by the hearth...there aint no expert that can laugh at you..thats rude

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkunkSense
Deadliest Floods
As far as the flooding claims go have you ever bothered to look at floods in history? NO is the obvious answer. The most recent bad flood listed here is a 2004. Floods are not as deadly despite the fact that the world has a lot more people that back in the 1930s.

Yes, I most certainly do read the links.
I also read your link regarding the floods. Those floods are spread out over years.
Here are January 2011 deadly floods...and the month is not even over!
Philippines
www.montrealgazette.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Brazil
Victoria
B ritain
Sri Lanka
Toowoomba
Thailand
Rio De Janerio
Germany

congrats to your post...

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
telling you the truth...this is what sacred me and drove me into looking for answers..

experts examining thousands of birds...and the best explanation was fireworks...obviously not knowing that it will turn up the day after...and the day after....and till this very moment..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d672c332b773.jpg[/atsimg]

this also scared me a lot...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fd0de5ca732b.jpg[/atsimg]

clear signs of the end

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Missed this one:

Thousands of dead octopuses wash up on Portugal beach
news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Yah and everyone thought that 2010 was bad. It seems to me that everything is speeding up. more floods,more deaths,more scares than ever before in such a short time. I can only imagine what the rest of 2011 will bring. If the trends continue at an increased rate then something very very bad will happen. Maybe the "timewave zero" theory is correct in that time lines are speeding up. (which I think is Time cycles are speeding up)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
Lately the Internet especially Youtube is giving me a lot of trouble, at home and at work, also my friends , is it happening to you too?..or is it Just Malta??

because if its not Malta only, could this be sign of Solar Activity?? , keep in mind we have our shield acting strangely lately

It has been happening to me in Central Oregon, my Firefox actually crashed, They sent me a screen saying that they were sorry but they had crashed....never ever ever had that happen before and also have had a few sites I cannot get on anymore and some are taking forever to load, I have an excellent connection to the web and have had zero problems in the past.....this all has been since about Jan1st.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie
i dont care if you are white, black, asian, american, chinese hell i dont care if you're a christian or a muslim; the world is changing fast. rapid change is never good. we must unite and be ready for the coming changes, unite to help one another. we cant stop whats happening, but we can ease the suffering of the less fortunate. yesterday its brazil, today its australia, tommorow it could be right outside you're house. unite humans, unite and get ready for the hard times... power comes in numbers, dont let them fool you. i'm sure we'll see a rise in radical religious groups and cults, all claiming that the end belongs to them, but the ends only belongs to those who are ready to sacrifice.

yeh sure i just bought a tv and playstation3 for $900, but that was before i realised what was happening in the world... i'm going to sell it all next week and get ready
edit on 16/1/2011 by RizeorDie because: btw great video man, i'm going to subscribe to you're channel as i hope you will be uploading more

Best comment ever on Above Top Secret

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by seedofchucky
earts magnetosphere has behavoir patterns like the video in many differnt sequences you can check out the real time data archives. Its not that strange

www2.nict.go.jp...

planet x / nibirbu has no been spotted like the doom sayers predicted it would be . Time is ticking and this thing is suppose to be headed our way yet nobody not even the rookie astronomers have been able to find it . Its missing in action . perhaps it took a detour ?

some say its coming ,

some say its gone

some say its not real

some say its the anti-christ coming and this is his wake he leaves when such negativity comes into the earth

pole shift causing it ?

many ideas nothing substantial to hold on too

Planet X was spotted back in 1984 and was covered up.....believe what you want !!! Everyone has a different take on this, mine is that I believe in Planet X....we can agree to disagree !!!

fromtheold.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Hope this video works as It's my first time posting a video. This will show you how NASA is covering up things that they know! There are tonnes of documented cases of this going on with everything NASA! It could also be staged disinfo, so who knows. I for one do not trust them as a factual source.
edit on 18-1-2011 by theclutch because: video didn't post to the thread, just the link.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
www.youtube.com... ok try this if the video doesn't show up. wish I knew why it doesn't work? anyways! Hope you can see why I'm skeptic of NASA.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by Spiro

Yes, you do. Others have asked, I am asking too. Are we just to take your word for it or are you actually going to provide something of relevence?

Actually, the burden rests on those making the initial claim. If you want to claim that the weather is strange and offer no evidence, then the claim fails. It is not my responsibility to provide any evidence that every hare brained claim made is not true. The person making the claim must substantiate that claim.

You would like links to extreme weather?
Ok....keep in mind this is just for January.

The Great Deluge
U K Freak Weather
China
Middle East

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I didn't know about this one. Terribly sad.
The food chain could be in trouble soon if this continues.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by heineken

Nice compliation/presentation! The denial by MSM will only continue to worsen. Get familiar with the alternative news sources and check them regularly...

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by dnvrliz

I posted a comment earlier about the OP..but just scanning back on some recent post I see something about having probs with internet...I thought it was just me. We have been having some MAJOR lag here too. I have problems loading pages and videos (fa' get bout it). About a month ago I could whip through any site I wanted and it loaded almost instantly..for the past few weeks it has been really bad...sometimes so freakin' annoying I give up and get off line.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

You are welcome. I am with you on this one.
Have been reading, watching and observing the changes. The changes are too fast to keep up with!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by theclutch

That's good, cause I see you as a troll! I don't understand why you want to go after every poster you don't agree with? I get that there is a need for it so the topic stays fresh and interesting. Thanks for that! I look forward to your responses, even though they are frustrating, and sometimes make you come off like a 12 year old kid that knows nothing. Even though I know you are very intelligent, and have fully agreed with you on other threads about different topics!

Why did you make no effort to address any of the issues I posted? All you did was make ad hominem attacks. Are you admitting that you were wrong. That is usually the case when one has nothing to say and they can't admit they didn't think of the issues in the response.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SkunkSense

Yes, I do read. I also read your link about the floods. Those floods are years apart.
Here are January 2011 deadly floods. We are not even finished with January yet!

Did you hear the whoosh when this went over your head?

Of course these are years apart. Duhhhh! These are the worst floods list. Bad floods have not happened in a long time. Are you starting to get this simple message? No terrible floods have happened since 2004.

As you can see.....I do research. If want to total the amount dead or missing after reading each article, you may come to a different conclusion about floods not being that deadly.

No, sadly, you are not doing research. Research is more that collecting a laundry list. It involves thinking about the issues and posing questions about the data.

Floods are no more common. They are not increasing. Floods have been destructive forces for a long time and the current floods are not anything more than local issues.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

please bring him my msg that the following disturbs normal people and maybe he can do a favor to humanity and record himself laughing and post it on the web..with due respect here is what worries me little bit..tiny bit

Whoa! This sounds like you are purposely fear mongering. You are saying that experts knowing this is baloney so you are going to toss this in front of non-experts because it gets a rise out of them?

You admit that the solar activity is normal.
You know that the magnetosphere is normal.
Seismological data is normal. If you don't know check here:
[url=http://earthquake.usgs.gov/learn/faq/?categoryID=6&faqID=110]Common Myths about Earthquakes
So now you toss in some info about ice cores without rhyme or reason.
Then it's the old extreme weather and floods claim when I've already posted how these are not significant floods.

No matter how much poppycock you pile up its still a pile of poppycock.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by doubledutch

It makes a huge difference in using the correct term. Yes, the magnetic poles are in motion. The poles have been in motion ever since they were first measured and located. That is why maps and runways and shipping lanes are updated. Anything navigating by the magnetic field needs to be aware of changes. This is normal. If you are not aware of this, then do a little reading.

You only have to look around to see that things are getting a bit crazy

People are not particularly good at looking around them and making good decisions about whether or not things are crazy. For as long as there have been people I'll venture to guess that the weather has been a topic of discussion. The beauty of the weather is that it is always changing and makes for idle speculation. That has been going on for as long as people have been talking.

It is the responsibility of those making the claim to support it. If you want to suggest that the weather is crazy, then please "bring some f*****g evidence". To claim that looking around is somehow appropriate is not true.

Ok on to solar flares/activity, again I provided evidence for this...someone got evidence against then please show everyone...and the miyans and the galactic alignment...again please provide some evidence against this rather than just spouting ****...

I'm sorry what did you provide evidence about? I don't recall. It would be helpful to state what you presented.

Heineken has made a number of unsubstantiated claims.
I too would like to see some evidence that the Mayans had predictions concerning 2012.
I think we would all like to see evidence that the Mayans knew about galaxies.
I want to see evidence that the Mayans knew of a galactic alignment.

What I do know is that nothing happens when there are alignments, planetary or galactic. How do I know? The galactic alignment was in 1998 and nothing happened.
Galactic Alignment

So those who don't think it's happening show us the evidence and end this argument...or like I said, say nothing

You have it all wrong. The burden of evidence is on the people making claims. It is not the burden of others to show evidence that every nutty idea is false. I say you can still post even if you are unable to provide any evidence for claims such as the weather is weird.

if you cant, please refrain from saying anything at all.

now please respond with counter evidence or leave the thread

Your request for censorship is being denied. If you want to leave this thread please do it. Don't tell others to leave.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SkunkSense

Again, your flood claims are small local issues and do not represent an increase in flooding on a global level. Floods are normal. They happen all of the time. I showed that none of these floods even come close to being historic level floods.

Flooding is not more prevalent unless you provide the evidence. Do some research. This is just a basic laundry list and doe snot show that anything is changing.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join