It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2011 to 2012 - Youtube video

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+37 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Just uploaded video on youtube trying to put all pieces of puzzle gathered through the busy month of January.

this is how I see the bigger picture...

i welcome your comments...thanks for watching

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
i have a feeling that your going to have to make many parts to that video , this is going to be a messed up year.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

Well composed video Part 1 a. January isn't even over and to think of all that has happened since New Years Eve is certainly mindblowing. I am asking the questions, got my thinking cap on and looking for answers.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
i dont care if you are white, black, asian, american, chinese hell i dont care if you're a christian or a muslim; the world is changing fast. rapid change is never good. we must unite and be ready for the coming changes, unite to help one another. we cant stop whats happening, but we can ease the suffering of the less fortunate. yesterday its brazil, today its australia, tommorow it could be right outside you're house. unite humans, unite and get ready for the hard times... power comes in numbers, dont let them fool you. i'm sure we'll see a rise in radical religious groups and cults, all claiming that the end belongs to them, but the ends only belongs to those who are ready to sacrifice.

yeh sure i just bought a tv and playstation3 for $900, but that was before i realised what was happening in the world... i'm going to sell it all next week and get ready
edit on 16/1/2011 by RizeorDie because: btw great video man, i'm going to subscribe to you're channel as i hope you will be uploading more

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

yeah i did the same thing in october of last year i got a new tv and xbox360 and im wishing i would have saved my money for more important things.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
humm and we're only 16 days in...?

The first comment is right on...if this keeps up to 2012 your video is going to take several days to watch.

I don't know what the hell to think...but that's a great video so far.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
A great shift is on the way. Oh man, it's going to be a ride.. LOL.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Nicely displayed (in a bad way).

Nibiru? Do you believe that's in part, causing some of this?

Here's an interesting (but again, bad) chart.

Nice job OP!!!

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
thank you for your comments...it was an amazing month so far...

just learned that the grand canyon on Mars is left by one of the moons orbiting Planet X hitting it, and was witnessed by ancient culture, the moon in question is Venus..

so Planet X might really exists

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0194cefbed79.jpg[/atsimg]

still not sure if this is happening because of Nibiru or because we will be soon cruising in the equilateral zone of our galaxy....but sure that something is going to happen and no one is going to stop us from getting informed and prepare...

- proof that the equilateral center of a galaxy release extreme energy plasma like...you can see it coming from the sides and from the center of the galaxy..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/36e867c846e3.jpg[/atsimg]

till now the best tips gather are..

- get ready physically
- get ready mentally for such changes
- form a clan, stock on weapons and seeds and reverse osmosis machines,
- stock on medicines
- make loads of love

this is not being pessimistic..this is being wise..AND THEY DONT WANT YOU TO BE WISE

the less people survive , the more the Elite live after what ever happens is gone

maybe the Elite wont survive too..but they cant do anything about it..we cant leave our Solar System..we dont have the technology required yet.

one thing i'm happy about though..that at least the Mayan's are being respected for their extreme precise prediction that a Pole Shift will happen close to 2012...this was no poor guess..but Cosmic Knowledge which was lost due to the greed and conquests of the past

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Hello All!

It is just our Body!!

We are not our Body!!

SNC.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Oh man... I cant wait to see what else is in store. Maybe it will be gettin rougher to ride for us humans?

Cheers n good luck to all of us lol

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Very good vid! Nicely put together. I do have one comment, however...I think that we need a new CONSPIRACY THEORY VIDEO soundtrack. I can't be the only one who notices that we use the same 2 or 3 songs for all of our vids. I'm gonna donate a couple of my instrumentals for use

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Thought I'd help out...........................

Jan 2011 - Catastrophic weather events taking place across the globe
news.blogs.cnn.com...

Jan 2011 - Shift of Earth's magnetic north pole affects Tampa airport
today.msnbc.msn.com...

Jan 2011 - British Geological Survey *Possible Pole Shift Occuring* South Atlantic Anomaly is Growing!!
www.bgs.ac.uk...

Jan 2011 - That location in the sky has slowly drifted westward because of something called "precession" -- the earth continually wobbles (a scientific term for a slight motion) every 26,000 years.
shine.yahoo.com...

Jan 2011 - The Sun Rises 2 Days Early in Greenland
www.dailymail.co.uk...

2010/2011 - People in the High Arctic say their 24-hour darkness isn't as dark as it used to be
www.cbc.ca...

Jan 2011 - Never-before-seen phenomenon observed with NASA telescope : thunderstorms hurl antimatter into space
www.msnbc.msn.com...

Jan 2011-'This week, scientists say they've discovered antimatter beams shooting above thunderstorms, a never-before seen phenomenon.'
tucsoncitizen.com...

Going waaaaay back..................................

-1993-
SCIENTISTS LOCATE NEW RADIATION BELT AROUND EARTH composed of particles known as anomalous cosmic rays, the result of the sun's interaction with tenuous gas that exists between the stars in the Milky Way galaxy.. In 1992, between the months of August and November, they found that the amount of cosmic rays in this new 'raditation belt', DOUBLED.
www.nasa.gov...

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Scientists discover solar system's 'Planet X'
28 February 2008 | 08:33:04 PM

Researchers at Kobe University in western Japan say theoretical calculations using computer simulations led them to conclude it was only a matter of time before the mysterious 'Planet X' was found.

"The possibility is high that a yet unknown, planet-class celestial body, measuring 30 percent to 70 percent of the Earth's mass, exists in the outer edges of the solar system," Kobe University said in a statement.

"If research is conducted on a wide scale, the planet is likely to be discovered in less than 10 years."
www.sbs.com.au...

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

thank you for your posts!!!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by robinmorningstar
Very good vid! Nicely put together. I do have one comment, however...I think that we need a new CONSPIRACY THEORY VIDEO soundtrack. I can't be the only one who notices that we use the same 2 or 3 songs for all of our vids. I'm gonna donate a couple of my instrumentals for use

haha lol..i knew someone would point out the soundtrack used..in fact i know its been used so many time but oculdnt resist ...i'm interested in your instrumentals U2U me if you can!!!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Lately the Internet especially Youtube is giving me a lot of trouble, at home and at work, also my friends , is it happening to you too?..or is it Just Malta??

because if its not Malta only, could this be sign of Solar Activity?? , keep in mind we have our shield acting strangely lately

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by heineken

What is the pointof this video.

You show the start of the year. You show a local event - a flood. Are you claiming a local event has worldwide meaning? Then you show the magnetosphere and claim that "it is all messed up." Then you claim that a pole shift has been confirmed by the media. No pole shift is happening. That is not true at all. Are you supposing that a magnetic reversal is happening? Ah yes you claim that the last magnetic reversal was 800k years ago. OK. You have been told the difference, but you refuse to get it right.

The MSM confirming a reversal is happening is not true is it?
Then you claim that NASA has just confirmed a companion. That's a lie isn't it?
Then it is on to dead birds.
Then it is on to solar activity.

So all this video is is a collection of misrepresentations and in some cases out and out lies.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

It is not just a local event, Brazil was hit, Sri Lanka was hit, Australia was hit. The Snow that hit the UK, Usa, this year was unpresidented, as well as other parts of Europe, Volcanoes Erupting Violently, Earthwuakes increasing in areas that is unprecidented.

Birds dying, Sea Life dying, Land Animals Dying, Humans dying. And your telling me there is nothing going on on this Planet?

Hmms right, business as usual eh

edit on 17-1-2011 by Laurauk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

y dont you sell your pc and engage in a nintendo ds

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join