The possibility of a hollow Earth and internal light because of a rotational and magnetic gas centri

page: 1

join

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
The possibility of a hollow Earth and internal light because of a rotational and magnetic gas centrifuge?
What do you think?

First off I’m not trying to say there is an Agartha or Shamballa. I’m trying to see if there is a possibility of such an existence of a hollow cavity that has an internal light source within our planet.

We know that the Earth rotates at approximately 1037 miles per hour.
Speed of the Earth

Just like using a potter’s wheel to make a clay bowl, centrifugal forces come into effect which causes an object in rotation to experience an outward force away from its center of rotation. In some objects this spin then can have a hollowing effect. I believe this makes it possible for a hollowing in the center of Earth.

Now to add light…

I've looked into Bio-luminescent in plants and animals but my theory really leans more towards Hydrogen being the source of light spoken of in ancient hollow Earth stories. I started looking into gas centrifuge, which are used to enrich Uranium, to see if it was possible for Hydrogen to be separated or even gravitate to the center of a centrifuge. What I found was how eerily similar the flow of a working gas centrifuge was to the magnetic field of the Earth. Compare the two images.
Gas Centrifuge

Magnetic Field of the Earth

I found that the lighter atoms can move toward the center of the gas centrifuge.

In this Uranium gas centrifuge, Uranium Oxide contains two isotopes of Uranium: U-235 and U-238. U-235 weighs slightly less than U-238. By exploiting this weight difference, you can separate the U-235 and the U-238. The first step is to react the uranium with hydrofluoric acid, an extremely powerful acid. After several steps, you create the gas uranium hexafluoride. Now that the uranium is in a gaseous form, it is easier to work with. You can put the gas into a centrifuge and spin it up. The centrifuge creates a force thousands of times more powerful than the force of gravity. Because the U-238 atoms are slightly heavier than the U-235 atoms, they tend to move out toward the walls of the centrifuge. The U-235 atoms tend to stay more toward the center of the centrifuge. science.howstuffworks.com...

What if the motion of the magnetic field is acting like a gas centrifuge causing H2O in the Earths center to separate into Hydrogen and Oxygen gases as the magnetic field passes down through the earth while the Earth itself is spinning? Since the U-235 atoms tend to stay more towards the center of the spin maybe, just maybe, Hydrogen (a very light gas like Helium) and Oxygen are being separated and collecting in a swirling ball at the center of the Earth.

All you would need then is to ignite it.

Voila, a light in the center of the hollow Earth that is continuously feed by the waters, magnetic fields and rotation of the Earth.

Gravity is probably still one of the most misunderstood theories so I’m not going to try and figure out how the gravitational field would operate in such a system.

What do you think?
The Earth is no longer thought to be flat by most, maybe one day we’ll learn its not solid either.
edit on 16-1-2011 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

Newtons law of gravity suggests a heavy dense core.
Modern models of the earth suggest a molten core, the heat of which is caused by the compression of atoms under the immense weight of the Earth.
The spinning Earth might help molten magma flow toward the Earths crust and maintain a sort of balance between the compression by the Earths huge mass and molten magma being spun out through inertia.
Anyway, personally I can't see a place for what you are suggesting..

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Hawkowl

Yes they do suggest a heavy dense molten core but that's just a suggestion. We don't know what's at the core of the earth. It's all speculation.
The heat could be caused by a mini hydrogen sun.
How is there an immense weight in the core when it is spinning at 1000 miles an hour? The weight would go out away from the center.
I believe the Einsteins theory of general relativity expands Newtons law of gravity in a way that Newton didn't understand.

edit on 17-1-2011 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

I am no expert in physics whatsoever, just reading and thinking, but...When the Earth was forming, it was essentially a big ball of magma. Also, It was also rotating much faster then it does today.
So.. I cant seem to understand how a ball of liquid, spinning that fast, until it cooled and became solid, does not have a hollow core. Also, the heaviest part of the earth should not be in the center.
edit on 28-4-2013 by theconspirator because: (no reason given)

new topics

join