It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The possibility of a hollow Earth and internal light because of a rotational and magnetic gas centri

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
The possibility of a hollow Earth and internal light because of a rotational and magnetic gas centrifuge?
What do you think?

First off I’m not trying to say there is an Agartha or Shamballa. I’m trying to see if there is a possibility of such an existence of a hollow cavity that has an internal light source within our planet.

We know that the Earth rotates at approximately 1037 miles per hour.
Speed of the Earth

Just like using a potter’s wheel to make a clay bowl, centrifugal forces come into effect which causes an object in rotation to experience an outward force away from its center of rotation. In some objects this spin then can have a hollowing effect. I believe this makes it possible for a hollowing in the center of Earth.

Now to add light…

I've looked into Bio-luminescent in plants and animals but my theory really leans more towards Hydrogen being the source of light spoken of in ancient hollow Earth stories. I started looking into gas centrifuge, which are used to enrich Uranium, to see if it was possible for Hydrogen to be separated or even gravitate to the center of a centrifuge. What I found was how eerily similar the flow of a working gas centrifuge was to the magnetic field of the Earth. Compare the two images.
Gas Centrifuge

Magnetic Field of the Earth

I found that the lighter atoms can move toward the center of the gas centrifuge.

In this Uranium gas centrifuge, Uranium Oxide contains two isotopes of Uranium: U-235 and U-238. U-235 weighs slightly less than U-238. By exploiting this weight difference, you can separate the U-235 and the U-238. The first step is to react the uranium with hydrofluoric acid, an extremely powerful acid. After several steps, you create the gas uranium hexafluoride. Now that the uranium is in a gaseous form, it is easier to work with. You can put the gas into a centrifuge and spin it up. The centrifuge creates a force thousands of times more powerful than the force of gravity. Because the U-238 atoms are slightly heavier than the U-235 atoms, they tend to move out toward the walls of the centrifuge. The U-235 atoms tend to stay more toward the center of the centrifuge. science.howstuffworks.com...

What if the motion of the magnetic field is acting like a gas centrifuge causing H2O in the Earths center to separate into Hydrogen and Oxygen gases as the magnetic field passes down through the earth while the Earth itself is spinning? Since the U-235 atoms tend to stay more towards the center of the spin maybe, just maybe, Hydrogen (a very light gas like Helium) and Oxygen are being separated and collecting in a swirling ball at the center of the Earth.

All you would need then is to ignite it.

Voila, a light in the center of the hollow Earth that is continuously feed by the waters, magnetic fields and rotation of the Earth.

Gravity is probably still one of the most misunderstood theories so I’m not going to try and figure out how the gravitational field would operate in such a system.

What do you think?
The Earth is no longer thought to be flat by most, maybe one day we’ll learn its not solid either.

edit on 16-1-2011 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

Newtons law of gravity suggests a heavy dense core.
Modern models of the earth suggest a molten core, the heat of which is caused by the compression of atoms under the immense weight of the Earth.
The spinning Earth might help molten magma flow toward the Earths crust and maintain a sort of balance between the compression by the Earths huge mass and molten magma being spun out through inertia.
Anyway, personally I can't see a place for what you are suggesting..

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Hawkowl

Yes they do suggest a heavy dense molten core but that's just a suggestion. We don't know what's at the core of the earth. It's all speculation.
The heat could be caused by a mini hydrogen sun.
How is there an immense weight in the core when it is spinning at 1000 miles an hour? The weight would go out away from the center.
I believe the Einsteins theory of general relativity expands Newtons law of gravity in a way that Newton didn't understand.

edit on 17-1-2011 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

I am no expert in physics whatsoever, just reading and thinking, but...When the Earth was forming, it was essentially a big ball of magma. Also, It was also rotating much faster then it does today.
So.. I cant seem to understand how a ball of liquid, spinning that fast, until it cooled and became solid, does not have a hollow core. Also, the heaviest part of the earth should not be in the center.
edit on 28-4-2013 by theconspirator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hawkowl

Newtons law of gravity suggests a heavy dense core.

Depends on whether gravity pulls toward the center of the Earth or towards some area closer to the surface. Newton's law of gravity suggests that the Earth's mass is responsible for gravity as we know it. The "center of the Earth," as described by accepted geology, is presumably just a fraction of the Earth's total mass.

I love your theory OP. S&F!

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Just like using a potter’s wheel to make a clay bowl, centrifugal forces come into effect which causes an object in rotation to experience an outward force away from its center of rotation.
Potters don't use centrifugal force, they use their fingers.

In some objects this spin then can have a hollowing effect.
Have you ever seen a potter make a hollow sphere? They don't just let the wheel do it. www.youtube.com...

What if the motion of the magnetic field is acting like a gas centrifuge causing H2O in the Earths center to separate into Hydrogen and Oxygen gases as the magnetic field passes down through the earth while the Earth itself is spinning?
Except, if the Earth is hollow, what is producing the magnetic field?

Since the U-235 atoms tend to stay more towards the center of the spin maybe, just maybe, Hydrogen (a very light gas like Helium) and Oxygen are being separated and collecting in a swirling ball at the center of the Earth.
Except that nothing collects at the center of rotation of a centrifuge. The collection bottles are at the outer portions of the machine. An, oh yes, The Earth is a sphere. Centrifuges aren't.

edit on 6/22/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

How is there an immense weight in the core when it is spinning at 1000 miles an hour? The weight would go out away from the center.
The pressure is caused by mass, not weight. Mass doesn't "go" anywhere.

The core is not spinning at 1,000 mph. At the equator an object on the surface is moving about that fast but at the boundary of the mantle and the outer core the speed of rotation (at the equator) is about 200 mph.

edit on 6/22/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Except that nothing collects at the center of rotation of a centrifuge. The collection bottles are at the outer portions of the machine. An, oh yes, The Earth is a sphere. Centrifuges aren't.

from my original post:

Because the U-238 atoms are slightly heavier than the U-235 atoms, they tend to move out toward the walls of the centrifuge. The U-235 atoms tend to stay more toward the center of the centrifuge.
HowStuffWorks

Have you ever seen a potter make a hollow sphere? They don't just let the wheel do it

I didn't say a hollow sphere, I said "In some objects this spin then can have a hollowing effect." How is that a sphere? Are you telling me that if you took a glass of water and started to spin it rapidly, the water wouldn't move away from the center? I used that analogy since you obviously have a problem with the potter wheel one. It was the outward force I was centering on, not making pottery.

Except, if the Earth is hollow, what is producing the magnetic field?

I'm thinking Metallic hydrogen is the source. Maybe, maybe not, I'm still looking into this. It's a theory remember.

The pressure is caused by mass, not weight. Mass doesn't "go" anywhere. The core is not spinning at 1,000 mph. At the equator an object on the surface is moving about that fast but at the boundary of the mantle and the outer core the speed of rotation (at the equator) is about 200 mph

200 Mph, oh is that all?

edit on 23-6-2014 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   

from my original post:
Yes, I saw your original post. Lets look at it again:

What if the motion of the magnetic field is acting like a gas centrifuge causing H2O in the Earths center to separate into Hydrogen and Oxygen gases as the magnetic field passes down through the earth while the Earth itself is spinning?
H2O is molecularly bonded hydrogen and oxygen. It doesn't matter how fast you spin it, it remains H2O.

Since the U-235 atoms tend to stay more towards the center of the spin maybe, just maybe, Hydrogen (a very light gas like Helium) and Oxygen are being separated and collecting in a swirling ball at the center of the Earth.
A centrifuge is not a sphere but the Earth is. There is no force which would cause there to be a swirling ball at the center. At best, you would get cylindrical sections of varying concentrations of materials separated by relative mass. Assuming hydrogen was somehow separated from other elements you would have a core (sort of like an apple core) of hydrogen of decreasing (not increasing) density and increasing concentration the closer to the axis of rotation you get. www.cockeyed.com...

All you would need then is to ignite it.
Hydrogen needs oxygen to burn. Remember? You've removed the oxygen from your swirling ball of hydrogen.

I'm thinking Metallic hydrogen is the source. Maybe, maybe not, I'm still looking into this. It's a theory remember.
Metallic hydrogen requires extreme pressure to form. Your hypothesis (not quite a theory) provides for no such pressures. Indeed, even with the conventional theory of Earth's internal structure there is not nearly enough pressure at the Earth's core to produce metallic hydrogen.

200 Mph, oh is that all?
Yes. And it provides a "centrifugal" force (no such thing, really) of about 0.0007g. How much acceleration was required to separate U235? Your source says:

The centrifuge creates a force thousands of times more powerful than the force of gravity.

science.howstuffworks.com...
Even at Earth's surface at the equator, where the "centrifugal force" is strongest, it is only 3 one thousandths of a g. Not enough to separate much of anything.
edit on 6/23/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Phage, your uncanny ability to offer rational scientific explanations is annoying sometimes. But damn, I have to hand it to you...insightful response, well said.

Still annoyed though

edit on 23-6-2014 by lambs to lions because: Sp

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
A centrifuge is not a sphere but the Earth is.

Actually, the earth is an oblate spheroid.
It's a small distinction, I know, but important.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: aorAki

Important for cartographers perhaps.
Still don't get a ball in the center of a rotating oblate spheroid.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   

The force used to separates the h20 is our magnetic field, not the centrifuge. What I'm suggesting is the magnetism is doing the same process as the centrifuge does as the magnetism passes through the Earth.

I was using the U235 process as an example of how it could work. We aren't separating U235 so the force needed is irrelevant. Maybe the spinning of the earth and the magnetic field along with heat are causing magnetic separation of H20, which we now know is deep inside the Earth.
This separation would leave both hydrogen and oxygen, so how did i leave out the oxygen needed for combustion?

Thank you for pointing out that the gases wouldn't gravitate completely to the center. I didn't know that. That still doesn't mean it's not there. Just bigger than I originally allowed.

Can't have Metallic hydrogen at the Earths pressures? I think the verdict is still out on that one.

Hydrogen as we know it is clear and it isn't a very good conductor of electricity, but at extremely high pressures it may turn into an opaque metallic material with low electrical resistance.

Scientists first theorized that hydrogen could transform into a metallic substance back in 1935, and they have been trying to make the exotic material ever since. In theory, it could be used as a rocket fuel. Astronomers believe that this substance can be found in bulk beneath the surfaces of large planets like Saturn and Jupiter.

The hydrogen atoms become electrically conductive when they are under about 220 gigapascals of pressure, explained Mikhail Eremets and Ivan Troyan in a report to the journal Nature Materials. That's very similar to the pressure that you would experience within the inner layers of Saturn or the mantle of Jupiter, and ten times higher pressure than what's found at the bottom of the Mariana trench.
source
They claim to have created Metallic Hydrogen it at 220 Gpa and the Earths inner core is thought to be between 330-360 Gpa.

I'm tired now. Good night Phage.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 01:45 AM
link   

The force used to separates the h20 is our magnetic field, not the centrifuge.
A magnetic field will not dissociate water molecules.

What I'm suggesting is the magnetism is doing the same process as the centrifuge does as the magnetism passes through the Earth.
How? How does a magnetic feild act as a centrifuge? The Earth's magnetic field doesn't really rotate very fast but even if it did it would have no effect on oxygen or hydrogen molecule or atoms.

This separation would leave both hydrogen and oxygen, so how did i leave out the oxygen needed for combustion?
Your centrifuge separates them. O2 has a much higher molecular weight than H and there are other elements in between. Oxygen would be separated from hydrogen by layers of other elements.

Thank you for pointing out that the gases wouldn't gravitate completely to the center. I didn't know that. That still doesn't mean it's not there. Just bigger than I originally allowed.
They gasses wouldn't "gravitate" toward the center at all. Also not a ball. Also under low pressure.

They claim to have created Metallic Hydrogen it at 220 Gpa and the Earths inner core is thought to be between 330-360 Gpa.
Sort of, under the proper conditions. But that's sort of moot since your hypothesis does not provide a source of any pressure in the hydrogen core at all. The Earth being hollow and all.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   

from my original post:
Yes, I saw your original post. Lets look at it again:

H2O is molecularly bonded hydrogen and oxygen. It doesn't matter how fast you spin it, it remains H2O.

Evidently, large rotational forces can do exactly that:

"Lasers can now routinely be used to nudge, trap, and stir atoms to perform Nobel-prizewinning feats, but so far molecules have avoided being subject to the same level of control. Now a paper in the 26 April PRL is the latest suggesting this might soon change. The paper describes how to use short laser pulses to create large rotational forces on molecules, causing them to rapidly spin around at speeds that can be extremely well controlled. These “optical centrifuges” can then be used to perform all sorts of molecular gymnastics, from tearing apart bonds that normally would not break, to separating heavier molecules from light ones."

physics.aps.org...

Also here
edit on 24-6-2014 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Interesting. A bit more complex than a rotating magnetic field though.

But the point was not about subjecting individual molecules to rotational forces, it was about spinning them in a gas centrifuge.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Interesting. A bit more complex than a rotating magnetic field though.

But the point was not about subjecting individual molecules to rotational forces, it was about spinning them in a gas centrifuge.

A very large one.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   

I 've wondered if the earth itself is actually a spindle torus. Our magnetic field is a torus. The image of a gas centrifuge sure looks like it creates a torus....

A vortex at the north pole, a vortex at the south pole...that would make a torus.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Our magnetic field is a torus.
Not really. It's a bipolar field, which means it is poloidal rather than toroidal.

The image of a gas centrifuge sure looks like it creates a torus
No. It's a cylinder.

A vortex at the north pole, a vortex at the south pole...that would make a torus.
Two vortices do not make a torus but in any case there are no vortices at either pole.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Not really. It's a bipolar field, which means it is poloidal rather than toroidal.

Ah, I always thought it was a torus

No. It's a cylinder.

Well, d'uh. I am referring to the flow according to the arrows in the image the OP posted. It's torus-like. The flow does not recycle...I realize that now.

Two vortices do not make a torus...

Incorrect.

Yes, they do: "A torus consists of a central axis with a vortex at both ends and a surrounding coherent field. Energy flows in one vortex, through the central axis, out the other vortex, and then wraps around itself to return to the first incoming vortex."

Torus

top topics

<<   2 >>

join