It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Focardi and Rossi demonstrate Cold Fusion!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by abcddcba

to make money of course!!

Sheesh!

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
and that's usually your proof that its full of ****. revolutionary ideas aren't for profit they're for the betterment of mankind. einstein didn't patent nuclear fission did he?

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by abcddcba

Einstein didn't discover nuclear fission and a natural phenomenon is not patentable. He did patent a new design for a refrigerator. If there is no product and no incentive for profit, how will the technology be realized?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Please remember that despite disbelief, lack of information, or even misclassified information. their is a process going on here that we lack information to form a solid basis for a discussion saying that this or that is impossible. obviously somethings happening with this machine that's causing a stir in the media and the scientific community.

Is it real or is it fraud or is their a mistake in its classification. these are answers we will have to wait to find out until these devices hit the public realm and one can be taken apart.. as posted earlier if this does happen and its as simple to make as indicated by a simple machine shop with the proper tools and knowledge then your looking at a substantial shift in energy policy's world wide. cheap, free or efficient energy is going to upset allot of apple carts.

i want to leave you with this.

Through out history the scientific community has been proven to be wrong on multiple occasions with a good portion of the community laughing off or pointing fingers and saying he's a hack if an individual tries something that is unorthodox. Big multimillion dollar labs and billion dollar projects have their place they tend to refine technology not create it. its almost always been the lone guy or small team in a underfunded garage sitting around going "what if we..." that bring about true changes in this world.

i truly believe we have entered a new age but haven't acknowledged it yet. i believe , now that we are at the atomic level of manipulation something that was nearly impossible even in the 80's without massive machines and years and years of knowledge. i think we in our arrogance are about to find out that what we thought we knew, was but the tip of the iceberg when i comes to science and the realms of possibility.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by McTurbo

Let's pretend this cold fusion tech is real.. do you really think the government/military wasn't aware of it already? If they have known about it then why would they not release it? Is there history of the US government patenting tech that would be used in the mainstream or simply giving it away?

Do they have somekind of philosophy where they won't release tech they develop in secret because we as a society need to reach a point where we develop it ourselves rather than through advanced programs that are ahead of their time?

edit on 15-4-2011 by 8311-XHT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
this is exciting news.
will mean the end of the middle east strangle hold.

here is another link,
peswiki.com...:Andrea_A._Rossi_Cold_Fusion_Generator

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by 8311-XHT
reply to post by McTurbo

Let's pretend this cold fusion tech is real.. do you really think the government/military wasn't aware of it already? If they have known about it then why would they not release it? Is there history of the US government patenting tech that would be used in the mainstream or simply giving it away?

Do they have somekind of philosophy where they won't release tech they develop in secret because we as a society need to reach a point where we develop it ourselves rather than through advanced programs that are ahead of their time?

The effect is real and the US Navy has been working on it since the Pons and Fleischmann experments. The problem until now has been the ability to turn it on and off at will. This has caused many to say that it is not real because the effect cannot be readily reproduced. Now it can, or so it is claimed. The beauty of the present disclosure is that it does not need Palladium and Deuterium but only Nickel and hydrogen; much less expensive components. If this is real, the technology will be released and used. It will take decades to replace existing sources, completely.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by 8311-XHT

suppression of technology is a completly different conversation over being rediculed because of the your area of intrest or study. im not saying it doesnt happen.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine

Originally posted by 8311-XHT
reply to post by McTurbo

The effect is real and the US Navy has been working on it since the Pons and Fleischmann experments. The problem until now has been the ability to turn it on and off at will. This has caused many to say that it is not real because the effect cannot be readily reproduced. Now it can, or so it is claimed. The beauty of the present disclosure is that it does not need Palladium and Deuterium but only Nickel and hydrogen; much less expensive components. If this is real, the technology will be released and used. It will take decades to replace existing sources, completely.

In my opinion they have known about it much longer than Pons and Fleischmann... and I don't think they will ever let it be made legal. I think thye will orchestrate thing so we see how dangerous it is which they will use as an excuse to prevent it from being released. They will use it as a weapon on their terms so it can't be used not on their terms.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

Ok before i was starting to think this was another hoax but now its posted on psyorg.com this is a well know science site...... hrmmm Free energy.? True? The guy better go into hiding. The Oil Barrens will be sending out the Assassins

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by XRaDiiX
reply to post by Maslo

Ok before i was starting to think this was another hoax but now its posted on psyorg.com this is a well know science site...... hrmmm Free energy.? True? The guy better go into hiding. The Oil Barrens will be sending out the Assassins

First of all, hi all, I'm new.

I'm following the news on the e-cat and I've casually found this site. I read here that it's posted on psyorg.com but I cannot find it. Can I please ask you a link to it ? thanks.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Delete this post please mods
edit on 21-4-2011 by XRaDiiX because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Just read on IRC, that there was a documentary aired today in Italy about this.

Here is the youtube video version of it dubbed in english www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by XRaDiiX
reply to post by trallallero

www.physorg.com...

Sorry for being a bit late, but thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join