It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Focardi and Rossi demonstrate Cold Fusion!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I agree on this being a great find but until we can actually build one ourselves [some Knowledge required, I know]
there's no guarantee It won't be locked up out of sight again, shades of "The Man Who Fell to Earth".
not meaning to be negative here but if it does go public It's cause there's money/power/control by TPTB involved.

not a communist/free lunch type,
but IMHO the only way to really get these things out is by making them as simple as possible and just giving it away.
Trying to make a profit is not an evil thing in itself Rossi et al, certainly have a right to the fruits of their labor.
it just doesn't have to be money, think of the dividends in good will alone.
all this setting up production/factory/business could be used against you in the end.

if this or ZPE or any other feasible energy tech were to become available to everybody it definitely be a stake through the heart to the System/State and related monsters.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

yep, that's what I meant in prev. post.
edit on 17-1-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by amagnus
Interesting how some try to patent what already appears in nature. Although not written in text books this fusion reaction is constantly occurring on the surface of our Sun. We have a Sun with a core of molten iron/nickel/silicon similar to that of Earth.

The outer plasma layers mislead many scientists into believing the current "standard" model which predicts a core of helium/hydrogen. NASA would like you to believe this B.S. too.

Wait till experiments involving molten nickel are done. They can't patent the Sun.

I hear ya matey! Hoist anchor and raise the Rolly Rodger!!!!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

I will say that in fairness to the MSM on this one, they did get burned badly quite a few years ago when 2 scientists made the same claim and then were outed as charletains. I actually don't blame them for being gun-shy.

Now then, if these results prove to be valid and still receive no coverage, well then...

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Interesting how some try to patent what already appears in nature. Although not written in text books this fusion reaction is constantly occurring on the surface of our Sun. We have a Sun with a core of molten iron/nickel/silicon similar to that of Earth.

The outer plasma layers mislead many scientists into believing the current "standard" model which predicts a core of helium/hydrogen. NASA would like you to believe this B.S. too.

Wait till experiments involving molten nickel are done. They can't patent the Sun.

It seems we are perhaps only just becoming knowledgeable enough to decipher the clues left behind by the ancients.

"Favorinus, in his Univeral History, says that Democritus said of Anaxagoras, that his opinions about the sun and moon were not his own, but were old theories, and that he had stolen them." -- Diogenes Laertius, historian, 3rd century "..

. Sotion, in his Succession of the Philosophers, says, that he [Anaxagoras] was persecuted for impiety by Cleon because he said that the sun was a fiery ball of iron. And though Pericles, who had been his pupil, defended him, he was, nevertheless, fined five talents and banished ... and that he was condemned to death in his absence. " -- Diogenes Laertius, historian, 3rd century

"He [Anaxagoras] asserted that the sun was a mass of burning iron...." -- Diogenes Laertius, historian, 3rd century

oilismastery.blogspot.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

I sorta laughed when I read what you posted above, because after they started patenting parts of the human genome (racing, of course, toward completely patenting all of humanity), I have never again doubted the extreme arrogance of some people. They'd patent the universe itself if they could. That's why Christ doesn't want to return, by the way, not only has He already been patented, but He owes thousands in taxes to the Fed.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Well if cold fusion indeed works those italians knocked off or reproduced something that indeed works in academia. I will believe it, if somebody offers cold fusion reactors for sale.

I hope it aint like those overunity device scams, where they offer the plans to build one, so you have to build one in order to find out you have been scammed.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
This is great news, for once something good I have read on here.

If the inventor was an even greater person, he would try to give these devices out for free, but he does deserve some money for this invention, maybe make them very cheap like 100 bucks each, now that would be fantastic.

It's kind of hard to even understand the effects this could have on humanity if it is let out of the box for the people and not kept hidden from us by TPTB, I'm sure if tptb have their way we wont see this tech for another 25-50 years.

It disturbs me how much they know and are keeping it from us for our own good. They just simply have too much power

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by R_Clark

Focardi and Rossi demonstrate Cold Fusion!!

nextbigfuture.com

Bologna, 14/1/11 - Focardi-Rossi Ni-H cold fusion test reactor - live report from demo now taking place Friday, Jan. 14, 2011; photos and video pending.

18.07 - Someone else asked if the nickel is the same increase in temperature. Rossi said that the reactor is fed a powder of nickel and that, compared to much lower temperatures placed, can be found granules of nickel zone (which based on the 1500 ° C).
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.zpenergy.com

Already been invented according to Author C Clark. He publicly came out and said he new of 7 working cold fusion generates in action, 30 years ago. Just goes to show how long it takes mainstream science to catch up with whats going on behind the scenes. Also, Denny Klien invented a efficient way to produce hydrogen from water. Look him up, he can covert your car. Four ounces of water took him 100 miles on a standard auto simply converted to burn hydrogen.
edit on 17-1-2011 by VI0811 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

Do you have, like, a real source?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I see some lead pipe, a wooden box, and aluminum foil in the photo of this purported "cold fusion" device.

Why do I get this sneaking suspicion this is a hoax?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
COLD FUSION.

Here are SOME interesting, excellent OBSERVATIONS made by POSTERS.

Interesting how some try to patent what already appears in nature. Although not written in text books this fusion reaction is constantly occurring on the surface of our Sun.

ROFL - So True

ROFL AGAIN - See My Thread.

I see this comment:

If the inventor was an even greater person, he would try to give these devices out for free, but he does deserve some money for this invention, maybe make them very cheap like 100 bucks each, now that would be fantastic.

WOW, I give it away for free and I said $10 to build it - 1/10th

I agree on this being a great find but until we can actually build one ourselves [some Knowledge required, I know]

I gave a PHOTOGRAPHIC GUIDE.
Mine is SIMPLE to build.

if this or ZPE or any other feasible energy tech were to become available to everybody it definitely be a stake through the heart to the System/State and related monsters.

ROFL - YES, yes it will. Plus MORE.

It seems we are perhaps only just becoming knowledgeable enough to decipher the clues left behind by the ancients.

YOU can only IMAGINE.

Already been invented according to Author C Clark

ROFL - Yes, He was a a CLEVER man. He made some interesting prophecies.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

Well, I'll wait to see other scientists try to recreate the experiment. A claim this big cannot be supported by a single experiment, especially when it's energy technology of this magnitude.

Let's let the scientific method do its job.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
we've had free energy tech for over a hundred years now. do you want the scientific method to continue to do its job as they have the last 100 years?

and I agree with the poster who stated getting a patent was not a good idea. it isn't. we can tell from history it isn't. one of these inventors will just have to bite the bullet and put the plans on the internet for free. as much as that will suck for him/her, it will be the greatest gift ever for the world. that's gotta rack you up some karma points!

anyway its probably all bs, but we have heard about the free energy devices china has recently given to each major country in the world back in October. if this happens to be true, maybe we are starting to see the slow leak of the inevitable.

i think we'll see more change in the world in the next 2 years than we have seen in the last 50. interesting times..

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
reply to post by R_Clark

Well, I'll wait to see other scientists try to recreate the experiment. A claim this big cannot be supported by a single experiment, especially when it's energy technology of this magnitude.

Let's let the scientific method do its job.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Oh, for the day when we can all say together "f#$% oil!"
2nd line: Oh, for the day when we can all say "free energy anyone"?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by madnessinmysoul

The proof will be in the development of the technology. No amount of churning and speculation will do anything to prove or disprove it. Data will be said to be false by those who have a vested interest in this failing. There are many scientists in the hot fusion community that really want this to go away and are actively at work to cast doubt on the results. This is Rossi's invention even though Focardi wants to claim it because of some papers on the hydrogen-nickel system.
Rossi is an industrialist and engineer and doesn't really care if it is "cold fusion" or not. He cares that he can make it work and sell the product. Why would he give the technology away to backyard mechanics? He invested years of time and milllions in money on it and will reap some of the profits. This wasn't a guy in a garage playing with electrolysis and an old carburetor for a month.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by sbctinfantry

Crikey. You must be clever to see the raw data and interpret it. What do you do for a job?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by JoseChung

What?
That letter is full of crazy contradictions.

If "The market is the judge", then he damn well better care if people are convinced it works. Honestly, I hope that is some kind of mistranslation. Otherwise, I have doubt that this will go anywhere because of his unwillingness to convince potential customers and investors that his device works.

The funny thing is, he says he already has customers.
What you wanna bet that they required a demonstration to "convince" them it worked?

His surefooted meanderings into the philosophies of economics is interesting, considering that he doesn't seem to understand the basics like advertising or cultivating customers. Again, I hope this is just some kind of mistranslation or misunderstanding of English.

As far as the invention itself, I don't currently believe in sealed magician box technology. I'll wait for peer review.

PS - Is it just me, or does anyone else remember seeing this exact same material about a year+ ago?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
When I remembered that the main output of the CF device was heat, not electricity, i started thinking of how we can use this to power vehicles. Thermo-electrics are useful, but not very effiecient. The obvious answer i thought, may be steam technology. Yes, the elusive steam-car that was imagined many years ago might arrive. I remember reading that Henry Ford's son tried for decades to complete a steam car, but could not make one which was as powerful and easily controlled.

But now, i'm thinking steam cars may fill up the streets. cars that: input hydrogen, or water (which then is split), and output... water vapor! and you have potential for a car that doesn't need refueling, save for the nickel every 100 years or something, lol.

I thought of steam cars because steam engines are easier to see in a car than a stack of thermo-electric converters, which would provide only electricity.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
This is great news!

However they are making the same mistake others made; getting a patent.

This technology can revolutionise life for everyone on the planet. About 80% of living costs are attributed to energy costs. Imagine if this thing became a reality for everyone.

I understand he spent lots of money, time and essentially this is his IP, and yes he should be paid for it. Putting it to market would be a great idea, as long as the cost is within the average person's reach.

The big oil and power companies will not let this get out there so easily. We have had many inventors who were bought out or silenced. They too went out to get patents. What is stopping someone buying these guys out and putting a cap on it?

I would love to see it work and blueprints be made available on the web so everyone can build one or get one built for them.

There have been many inventors in the hydrogen from water field, or magnet driven engines providing over-unity but you dont really hear about them or their devices.

freeenergynews.com...

www.lutec.com.au...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join