It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Plea for Help [WRAP]

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by mzungu

Thank you for bumping this older thread as I hadn't seen it before.

Just last night I had a dream about talking animals ( only happened once before, many years ago) and yet these kind of dreams fill me with a love that lasts for days.

Have a little Faith in us

Love knows no boundaries but is hindered by the reality that others reflect of the world we live in.

Breaking the cycle starts within each and everyone of us.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
Love, compassion, kindness are often seen as weaknesses in our society today. If a person is cold, self absorb, stand-offish, and focuses on making money at the expense of losing touch with their compassionate side they are hailed as successes, by today’s standards.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1e381c169b6d.jpg[/atsimg]

this is so true unfortunately, i work in sales in a builders merchant and i'm told i'm pretty good at my job, i don't actually like working in sales but i like looking after people and i like to make sure they have the materials they need so they can go about their jobs without any hassle, and if things do go wrong (whether it be a mistake or not) i feel like its my duty to do everything possible to help them out, and because of my willingness to help people my work collegues always come to me when they need help, and i would never turn them away, if its a task they can do themselve's i will show them how to do so they know for next time,

i never ever want to be any different, even if i'm a bit overworked i would still make time when someone needs my help,

But now i'm being told i have to BE MORE SELFISH by my boss, this made me so angry and i told him i'll never be able to be more selfish and i don't want to be.

whats the world coming to, eh?.....

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by anoncoholic
reply to post by mzungu

Thank you for bumping this older thread as I hadn't seen it before.

Just last night I had a dream about talking animals ( only happened once before, many years ago) and yet these kind of dreams fill me with a love that lasts for days.

Have a little Faith in us

Love knows no boundaries but is hindered by the reality that others reflect of the world we live in.

Breaking the cycle starts within each and everyone of us.

my pleasure sir, i LIVE to SERVE you.

but not for much longer, come 12/12/12 i'm outta here..

i will not EVER lose faith in you though, you are my WRAP!

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I almost forgot about this one.

I guess it's time for me to go within. lol

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

I missed this one first time around. Glad I caught it this time.
A very enlightening read.
Very!!! Thanx for the Share!!!!!!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join