It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is the future they want to implement, is it good for you?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
If a picture is worth a thousands words, let me start by showing you their vision:

I thought this was a hoax video. It is not.

According to the video they control how much water you use, control your transportation, your brain ("It makes so much sense, doesn't it? Switch off brain and goto work!"), all your actions electronically ("I'm glad there is a mega-computer in charge"), what schools your children goto, what jobs you work at - thus how much money you can make which creates a two tiered society where you can never become rich, what foods are grown, what foods you can eat (you didn't REALLY need meat but once a year did you?), your ability to buy automobiles ("the state knows it's not practical anymore"), your ability to publicly assmeble.

If you don't capitulate and live in these big-brother controlled cities you will be disconnected from the internet, forced to live in slum cities, can't get a job that will sustain you, cut off access to essential services (health care, food, water, plumbing, who knows what else???). So the message is capitulate to this control or live in a fenced in hell.

What is this you ask? Is this another ATS conspiracy???

NO! It is a real video from the non-profit organization Forum for the Future (alliteration almost allows all evil envisionable)!

Who is this organization? It's some of the biggest corporations on earth! Here is a full listt from their webpage, but a few examples include:
Bank of America: Merrill Lynch
eBay
Hewlett-Packard
Kraft Foods
Panasonic
Pepsi
Sony Ericsson
Time Warner

People label us as conspiracy theorists as TPTB push forward agendas like this in broad daylight. They announce it to the press and make videos of it. But if we say it we are conspiracy nuts? The cognitive dissonance is overwhelming!

They have plans to force everyone from their homes into these cities. It is all part of UN Agenda 21. There are many plans for each region of the country. Jessie Venture highlighted their plan to force evacuate the gulf coast:

Here are some basics Agenda 21:

If all of this sounds like a conspiracy and fantasy... re-watch the original video and see it in their own words. They have passed the treaties in the UN and they are working to implement this future.

Is this future good for you?

P.S. The persons name is V, which is probably a reference to "below" or lower class. Also a reference to TPTB favorite idiom... "as above so below." .... but that is another post for the future.

P.P.S Notice the husband has one eye (another TPTB symbol) with a glazed, mind controlled look as he is physically hooked into the computer. Transhumanism, mind control themes abound. More fun future posts!

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
cry freedom ghettos? in the first video, my god so now we are ghetto if we want freedom?

and thier goal is tht and they are hela into transhumanisim its sick!! they think by making man with machine they will become immortal,transhumanisim is a thread all in its self
edit on 16-1-2011 by matrix12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I hope 2012 is The End. Better than this sh!t.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I honestly don't understand what is so wrong with the video.

If we are to live in a sustainable future, control mechanisms must be put in place. Obviously, the bulk of us are too stupid for our own good. That should be a given to anyone with half a brain.

Sorry, I just don't see what's so evil about any of this. I think you guys are stretching this.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
I honestly don't understand what is so wrong with the video.

If we are to live in a sustainable future, control mechanisms must be put in place. Obviously, the bulk of us are too stupid for our own good. That should be a given to anyone with half a brain.

Sorry, I just don't see what's so evil about any of this. I think you guys are stretching this.

I respect your opinion but I can not even begin to understand how anyone would want to be controlled in every aspect of their life.

If it comes down to this I will have to be put to death as I have sworn an oath to uphold the Constitution of the United States of America. That oath has left me with a shattered mind and body, as a disabled vet, yet I would not change my past decisions.

So I stand with our founding fathers who echoed the statement of Patrick Henry:

"Give me Liberty, or give me death!"

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
In the Last video Did you catch the 2+2=4, No wait Now its 2+2=5, JLL said the same thing WTF, Am i the only one who is Noticing this? If these Video's are True i.e. Agenda 21, Then i understand jared's claims of Genocide??

HOLY#!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

Oh come on be nice now!

I test in the gifted range, have been a member of this community for a long time, and speak out against many perceived evils.

Chill your roll, fool!

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

Well, it's not in every which way.

That is a lie.

I keep noticing a great deal of black and white thinking amongst conspiracy theorists lately. It's getting a bit annoying, really.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

yet you think nothing is wrong with this video,
they str8 up said freedom ghettos!!!! thts fed up implying tht people tht want freedom are ghetto! and that's how they are going to paint people tht believe in the constitution, and don't go along with there freedom less future, and lived in their controlled environment! you want too be a dumbed down drone go for it!!!! but if they try too take my freedom away, ill show them the meaning of ghetto.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

i bet in school you were the follower not the leader.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Yes, freedom ghetto's. Seems link an apt label to me. Ghetto's are for fools, and foolish people are the one's who spout out about their freedom's being destroyed, while not comprehending the necessity behind needing to be "controlled". If you want to be an idiot and think that we're not currently a cancer on this earth, fine. Grow up and join humanity.

You obviously have not a single clue of who I am. Like, zero, but it's funny to hear your irrational assumptions keep a rollin'!

edit on 16-1-2011 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

so you want to not be a cancer on the earth by hooking yourself to a machine are you a transhuminist? what are you trying to say? that is about the dumbest post trying to sound smart i have seen yet

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Lol, this is stupid, why do kids even bother studying when you basically turn off your brain and let the computer do all the work for you? Makes no sense.... I mean, when computer does the work, then what is the point of learning? All the information you need for your job is stored in computer.

Or do you want to tell me that we will be storing information we learn on some kind of chip which will be catching signal? So, when you leave the city and go into area where there is no signal... then...
Oh, what exactly do they want to save? We already destroyed Earth. BP turn our oceans into oil, milions of animals died because of it, hundreds of people, or even thousands of people died because if it, and many are sick. Governments (mainly american, and that is truth, look up the video) test nuclear bombs in oceans, and by doing that they put radioactivity into water. Power plants pollute air. By going eco friendly, that means no more weapon testing, no more power plants.
Are governments willing to give up their weapons? Are they willing to use alternate way of producing power, electricity? If no, then they are hypocrites.
What this video presents is just: we become brainless robots, nobody can become rich unless he is somehow related to elites who rule the world, and we are limited by choices, and limit is just huge. We cannot eat what we want, cannot own cars, bikes, choose job, schools, etc.

What do we own? Just flesh we were born in? Is that all?

What change do we need?
Give people both Choice and Eco Friendly conditions! Simple as #!
edit on 16-1-2011 by Farnhold because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Uh....we're on the internet, fool! We're already hooked into the machine on multiple levels.

Quit fearing change, and ultimately ... you're own death. We're all gonna die. Get over it.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
They intend to kill us all, well, reduce the world population to 500,000,000 (see the Georgia Stones) - so no, that's not a future I want for the people of this world.
edit on 16-1-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions

Well, it's not in every which way.

That is a lie.

I keep noticing a great deal of black and white thinking amongst conspiracy theorists lately. It's getting a bit annoying, really.

They make it pretty black and white in this video don't you think?

The two living alternatives are a fenced in slum city without "essential servicies" or an ultra-controled city where they control what you eat, where you goto school, what jobs you work at. Thus they indoctrinate you in government controlled schools, and force you into servitude in government controlled jobs where you are happy to "Switch off brain and goto work"... notice the mind-controlled, transhuman husband worker with his brain turned off.

They envision a future where no one is free to live on their own land and raise their own food. Everyone will be in these mega cities while the elite, rich (which you can never join) enjoy 99% of the world while you are forced to be a mind-controlled robot in the last 1%.

How you could think this is good is beyond me.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Erm. ...It's a legitimate scenario, saying this is where we're headed if we don't plan better. It's 1 of 4 scenarios developed by the organization.

How 'bout you develop a scenario, based on the facts? Given the doodoo we're in and the challenges we face, how do you see us solving the problems and creating a better world?

Here's the introduction from the org, Forum for the Future: The Challenge
Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

edit on 16/1/11 by soficrow because: ad vids

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

i dont fear change, i fear tht future in the video and so should you, !!!
but you dont because you are one of em !!!! im done talkn to you freak you have derailed this thread enough.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

It's not exactly as you say it.

The reason it's the best solution possible is because of human nature and the current state of the world.

You seem to have mis-perceptions in either one, or both categories.

What is best for our species is of the highest good possible, regardless of preconceived value notions.

You know what, do your own homework. I've spent thousands of hours going through this all, and realize that you guys deny one of the two: human nature, else the current state of the world.

That's not my problem anymore, so work it out on your own.

Peace.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join