It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I keep seeing this Sequence of Numbers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I agree about the significance of Tesla and the 3, 6 and 9, though I am not certain that 3rds, 6ths and 9ths is the right interpretation. Seems more likely to me that he was pointing to the enneagram and vortex math.

Nor am I convinced that these number strings are some kind of natural realigment of the Solfeggio scale. Seems like that info is burning its own candle.

These 11:11s and 12:34s seem to me more electromagnetic than anything else.
edit on 24-8-2011 by the_journey_in because: sp

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
The integers 1, 2, 3 & 4 are what Pythagoras' tetractys symbolize. It has been known for more than 2000 years that they determine the mathematics of music. But the tetractys has a much deeper meaning than just the musical one.

The tetractys is the most potent symbol of the 10-fold nature of God that has ever been discovered. No mathematician or historian of science has understood its true meaning or realized its awesome power. But we do now, thanks to the pioneering research at:

smphillips.8m.com...

If you want to understand the spiritual and scientific significance of the numbers 1, 2, 3 & 4, you should study the research at this website.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I keep seeing 44 evey time i look at the clock at radom the number 44 seem's to be their. I have no clue what that mean's if anything.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join