It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I keep seeing this Sequence of Numbers

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I keep seeing 1234 everywhere, And i cant find anything on the Net about it, There is Dozens of threads on seeing 1111.

Anyone got any clues???

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
stop watching sesame street!

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by CitizenAlpha

Please read some of my posts.......

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by CitizenAlpha
I keep seeing 1234 everywhere, And i cant find anything on the Net about it, There is Dozens of threads on seeing 1111.

Anyone got any clues???

where do you them and how?
is it the numbers 1234 together? or spaced out on different objects? because you could just be looking for the numbers if thats the case.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Anyone got any clues???

We're reminding ourselves of the solfeggio differences....for some reason its happening to a lot of people now. Seeing sequences shows you you are on the right path, I think. I hope.

Tesla - 3rds 6ths and 9ths
We need to pull together to remember this technology I think it may be of grave importance with the way things are going.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by DiamondEyes

Everywhere from the clock 12:34, Change i get at the store, Things i buy coming to $12.34 cents, Numbers on the Bus (The Bus number), i was on a train last week and it was train 1234, i was at a job interview about a month ago and it was to start at 12:00 but i wasnt called back till 12:34, Like i said its everywhere????

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I've been seeing 1333 a lot lately, not to happy with that one

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by CitizenAlpha

Don't be alarmed, its just a variant of 1111. 1234/1111 = 1.11, give or take a little. I think its a sign that your soul is strong and in accord with Divine Providence.
edit on 16-1-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Anyone got any clues???

Please read this thread:

Life Path 9 seeing 1234

Link: numerologist.tribe.net...

What does it mean to you?

Do you see the numbers in association with any particular activity? Ie: on your way to work, on your way home, going out for the night, or just randomly? 1, 2, 3, and 4 are the numbers of:

(1) starting new things, standing out from the crowd, leading;
(2) building relationships, learning patience, finding balance and harmony;
(3) joy, wonder, creativity, sociability; and
(4) work, building, planning, stability, foundation.

Is it perhaps time to start something new (1) , either knowing you will need patience as it takes time to grow or need a partner to help you begin (2)? Is it time to start being more social and explore your creativity so that eventually with some networking (3) and steady work you will create something stable and grounding (4) for yourself that you currently are missing from your life? Or it is just time to let your inner child out and play and have fun (3) and that will balance out your work(4)?

...and this thread:

Why do I see this Everywhere???!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is funny how you may notice these strange seeing numbers things. I swear I saw some number patterns before, but then I realized it was only because I was LOOKING for that pattern. I haven't seen those number combinations since I stopped focusing on them.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Also, I found this really cool link which talks about what each number means from 0 to 9.

Numerology

www.spiritual-path.com...

Numerology is the study of numbers, and the occult manner in which they reflect certain aptitudes and character tendencies, as an integral part of the cosmic plan. Each letter has a numeric value that provides a related cosmic vibration. The sum of the numbers in your birth date and the sum of value derived from the letters in the name provide an interrelation of vibrations. These numbers show a great deal about character, purpose in life, what motivates, and where talents may lie. Experts in numerology use the numbers to determine the best time for major moves and activities in life. Numerology is used to decide when to invest, when to marry, when to travel, when to change jobs, or relocate.

Common Number Sequences.....

1234, 234, 456 - If you are repeatedly seeing ascending number sequences such as 1234, this is a sign from your Spirit Guides that these are progressive thoughts. You will see this sign when thinking about an area of your life that you are concerned about and want to change, or thinking about a particular subject. Seeing this number sequence immediately after these thoughts is a sign that your thoughts are progressive; your life will progress by following these thoughts and you will have your Spirit Guides support in its pursuit.

I hope this helps you and anyone else who has been thinking the same thing! Best wishes

edit on 16-1-2011 by Skywatcher2011 because: added comment

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
dawg im
definately with
ya on this when im
chillin at night nd gettin
tired i look at the
clock its
either:

12:34,12:35,12:36, or 12:39.
12/3=4
1x2+3=5
1x2x3=6
1x2x3=9
pattern?
i dont know its strange,
i see math equations everywhere.
not sure if its coincidence, or some kind of obsessive
compulsive schizophrenia disorder haha i
dont know but thats for a other
topic.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
There is more to this - my thread The Theory of Everything has some other number stuff

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Numbers are everywhere and they are the foundation of reality, at least on one level, maybe multiple levels. Even God is a god of numbers. Yet for patterns of them being everywhere present, once in a while something "clicks" and then we begin to notice them more and more...

What you notice is real, it happens to us all.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011
Also, I found this really cool link which talks about what each number means from 0 to 9.

Numerology

www.spiritual-path.com...

I don't want to say it's bs or anything like that, really, but why there are no negative meanings to the numbers? The only one having a little negativity attached to it is 3, and even there it says "Positive, Negative and Neutral,", what does that mean? It's like a weatherman who says "Today it's gonna be a sunny day, with occasional rain, thunderstorms, a little cloudy maybe, and it is possible that it's going to snow a little, or a lot." Again, i'm not meaning to put your post or the site you linked down, but there are some things I don't understand. If anyone want to enlighten me up a little on this subject, be my guest.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Make them you lottery numbers then, or maybe the cosmos is telling you form a band and become the drummer...AH ONE TWO..AH ONE TWO THREE FOUR :-)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I was reading last night, and picked up my digital clock [It's a battery-powered Seiko unit, in the shape of a pyramid - you tap the "capstone" and it tells you the time in a synthesized voice.], to find that the time was 12:34. I watched the seconds advance until it read 12:34:56. Yeah, it happens to me too...

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Anyone got any clues???

Maybe check out awake1234's profile.
The links in the signature lead to enlightening information

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
this is amazing! im not the only one out there then.....

i have been seeing 123,1234,4321 and 321 dont know what it means but i keep seeing them, but before i saw those numbers i always saw 4:44pm and am or 444.4 now when i kept seeing "4:44" for the past 4 days i put some things together and waited till the next "4:44" would pop up which was 4:44AM. ok now i had court that day at 4:30 am and i was late i arrived at 4:44AM how weird for a 14 min ride to the next town, also i saw my friend at the same time which was weird cause he didnt know i was there nor did i call him to see me there it was ODD very odd.

after all that happend i kinda thought the numbers for the past four days have been giving me a sign of some sort. I would like to think it was time travel with out actually going through a portal or anything. i thiought it was already set on where i was gonna be on 444, or if my friend masato which i saw has something to do with it??????

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
i think we find what we look for....you are subconsciously looking for those numbers in everything you do so in the plethora of numbers you are exposed to each day, I'm sure your mind would find plenty of opportunities to find what its looking for...

if you do find that it has some other significance, please do let me know because I would be very interested...

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I was waking up a couple times a night and the clock would be 2:22 3:33 4:44 always had 3 of the same numbers, after getting freaked out I had to tell my girlfriend about it, even if she would think I was crazy, it became a normal thing, but now she tells me lately she has been seeing 11:11. The last couple months it's 1234. I have no clue what it means but I do know 1111x1111=123432

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join