It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's in Picture?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Hello, this picture was taken a couple of weeks ago. I apologize for the giant picture, if anyone can resize it for me I will edit and replace. I am not very savvy with the interweb, heh. Anyway, disclaimer aside, this was taken because there was an amazing rainbow out the backyard of my friend's new place.

So, the story is interesting. Two different cameras have taken the same picture of these black specks up in the sky. This one was taken by my girlfriend, from her disposable camera. She altered the picture to make it "prettier", yet only altering the main color of it. At first we thought this was a simple artifact from the color enhancement, until...

My friend who took pictures on his digital camera recently showed us the pictures. He took about four or five, two with her and I under the rainbow. His pictures were not altered, and you could still see those black dots in the sky. These are not planes, or birds.

I was excited to post this picture once I had seen my friend's pictures. I am going to kidnap him and upload his pictures tomorrow - in the meantime I thought some of you would enjoy a look. Regardless of what they may be, I think it's a nice picture anyhow.

edit on 16-1-2011 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Im not sure what the black dots could be but the picture is fantastic. I'm putting the big version back up if you don't mind) Remarkable

Just view image to see the full picture)
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7e90772dfaf5.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 16-1-2011 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Whoa, there are several black dots. I only thought there were three. There is one on the left of the rainbow too (better visible in the larger version).

Yeah, I can't wait to show all of you the other camera's pictures.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
No way to tell what the dark specks are but cool pic!!! Must have been amazing in person.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
man i hate that im going to be this guy...

those black specks are just that specks. most likely, under the circumstances probably birds. there is not enough detail here to assume anything else.

pretty rainbow tho.

good luck with the more aggressive debunkers. i, as always, wait for a good UFO pic. ):

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by okamitengu
man i hate that im going to be this guy...

those black specks are just that specks. most likely, under the circumstances probably birds. there is not enough detail here to assume anything else.

pretty rainbow tho.

good luck with the more aggressive debunkers. i, as always, wait for a good UFO pic. ):

Me too, I am hoping that when I steal my friend's camera and upload some pictures of other perspectives it may shed more light as to what those specks are.

I remember that day like it was yesterday (awesome rainbow), there were no planes - but that does not rule out birds. If anyone could zoom in on the top-most speck that would be awesome... As you can see, whatever it is is at a slant pointing upwards. Making it far more plane-like than a bird - which there were no planes.

But yeah, very grainy.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
This picture cannot be analyzed. We need the original raw image. This looks scanned in.

Until the original raw image is presented....any analysis is really pointless. For all we know it is something from a magazine with some dirt on it. Plus the fact you admitted she "altered it" leaves it absolutely completely incapable of being analyzed.

Raw images. Unaltered. Straight from the camera. That is the only acceptable photo.
edit on January 16th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
this photo is useless. if you can upload the origional then maybe its worth discussion.
until then its just dots on a badly edited photo.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Glad to know there will be some serious analysis of this, I will find originals as soon as I can.

top topics

join