It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Responds To Some Media Outlets Using AZ Shooting For Political Points

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Ron Paul: Why Government Cannot "Make Us Safe" by Mandating Security

Truth is always controversial, and if this statement was aired on mainstream news it would have been a difficult position to stand on.

It's a shame that we live in a society where most often the most controversial positions one would stand on is truth.
It's truly a shame that truth is controversial.

"How sad that the attempted murder of a congresswoman who had just read the 1st amendment on the house floor would be used to kill free speech" - Ron Paul

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Wow, I have not heard that it took 20 minutes for the police to arrive.

Is that true? I guess when an officer is needed they are only 20 minutes away now.

Hey, don't be a dupenik.

Anyway, Ron Paul is spot on as usual.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by saltheart foamfollower
Hey, don't be a dupenik.

HA
nice thread title and new terminology

I see that people in that thread are compliant with issues in this thread
I mean where truth is controversial

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Even Hitler with his tight security suffered a plethora of attempts for his life. You dont make yourself with security safe, but with your policies.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Another well-thought out, well-studied statement, organized statement. One that you'd expect and have every right to expect from any person in or aspirant to public office.

What I respect most about Dr. Paul is his calm...his willingness to let the dust settle and think before speaking. How hard is this to do? Is he always right? No, of course not...not always, but his record is pretty damn impressive.

So many are driven by some "urge" in recent years to be the first to open their mouths and out there with the "news" and their opinions, no matter what the cost or sacrifice.

When did it become okay to shoot first and ask questions later, usually at the expense of the real facts or truth permeating our consciousness? Why do we allow it to go on?

edit on 1/17/2011 by ~Lucidity because: there was an extraneous ?

top topics

join