It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan offers proof of Civilization on Moon (Experts and eagle-eyes welcome)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Hello ATS, I hope you are all having a good day. I just found this video, and I wanted to know what some of you thought about it. This is another "Structures on the Moon" thread, yet as I watched this specific video I noticed something very strange. Just like all of the other "Oh my god, look, it's clearly a tower" videos that are blurred, this is also poor quality. So, quality of the video aside, this one section of the video is what really caught my eye.

3:24 ---

it looks like a bridge of sorts. Very peculiar. Experts?

P.S: Looking forward to the "It doesn't take an expert to see that it's clearly.....-"

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
As much as I want to agree and I really do it's so blurry it's hard to tell what it is or if the video has been tampered with or to get a true representation of scale. It's still one of those blurry videos.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I wonder what they eat...

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
First off I'm not one to buy into conspiracies easily. This doesn't prove anything for me, simply because it takes some grade A level hard proof before I'm convinced. Even if there were some up-close high res images that popped up, it could easily be CGI. What annoys me beyond anything is the conspiring that goes on that leaves the masses blind. I don't understand why if secrets like this exist, they are considered beyond classified. It's #ing unbelievable and actually insulting that if aliens. UFOs, and moonbases---among many other things----exist, then normal people are thought to be safer not knowing. I don't care if moonbases exist, I will be intrigued though. Same with UFOs and aliens. Disclosure wouldn't make me go insane...or become paranoid. I would accept it and go on with living as human being. Sometimes it feels like conspiracies linger for NO real reason. Life has become one huge conspiracy...

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Yup, definitely one of those fuzzy moon videos. Very peculiar fuzzy moon video - but fuzzy nonetheless.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
Yup, definitely one of those fuzzy moon videos. Very peculiar fuzzy moon video - but fuzzy nonetheless.

Lol i hate all Moon video's because their all fuzzy!

Anything could be done with these clip's before their posted online and even when they are posted online you cant really see a damm thing anyway.

But i wonder why we don't get clear images from the dark side of the Moon? surely we can send a Satalite to take images of it?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I'm no expert but it's clearly........Aliens!

Ha in all seriousness, was still a blurry clip, the zoom and res didnt help.

The bridge was interesting and definatly stood out along with the crater or circluar area it led into. Thanks for the clip

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
This is B.S. and I doubt Japan actually claimed this.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Even with the narrator telling me what they were, I still can't swallow it.

Despite all that help...

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
i've always been interested in the moon civilization theory's...although this does not really prove anything it is a start i suppose...the thing that has always really bothered me is that out of all the photo's nasa has taken of the dark side of the moon, they've classified about 80 to 90% of those photos...that right there tells me something fishy is going on...I would love some truth to come out on the subject once and for all

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I did not have the volume up to hear and I do not know what part of the moon this is, but here it goes. Could this possibly be the moon rover tracks? If the surface was disturbed in the tract, would it reflect a different amount of light back? Like I said, I do not know where it is taken or if it is authentic, but we need to get all of the facts out there before we start calling it an alien conspiracy.
edit on 16-1-2011 by liejunkie01 because: I cannot make a post without editing at least twice..lol

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Back in April 2010 I was browsing Google Moon's new high(er) resolution strip made available in 2009 and came across some sections along the seam that appear to be more than just errors inherent in stitching process.

I decided to upload a video I made, using the tour option in Google Earth, to YouTube:

Youtube Video (Starting at 1m:10s)

(certainly not the best place to look for any real answers, that's for sure; but I digress.)
The video shows sections along the seam between the Low Resolution base moon map and the new High(er) resolution strip that don't fully make sense to me.

In most areas where the image data appears to be missing (eg: Video @ 2m 34sec), the underlying Low-Res base map shows through. Ostensibly the missing/corrupted image data has been changed to be transparent. This assumes that each of the individual images stitched together are rectangular and the now-transparent pixels allow for the unusual shapes in the example to appear.

In other areas, however, the missing/corrupted image data appears as a completely blacked-out (not-transparent) area. Some of these 'blacked-out' area's appear to be in direct relation to stitch points and may be explained as such (eg: Video @ 57sec). Others don't seem to be as easily explainable (eg: Video @ 1:09, 1:29, 1:45)

1) Why do some areas appear to be modified to introduce transparent pixels and others remain 'blacked-out'?

2) If the areas 'blacked-out' are corrupted/missing data like the transparent areas. why do they remain black when directly adjacent areas contain transparent areas?

3) When stitching together the numerous images to create the whole, why do these 'blacked-out' areas appear primarily along the short end of the rectangular image and not in the center(for example. and aside from overlap to correct center problems)?

4) Am I just suffering from Pareidolia when looking at the 'blacked-out' areas in the Video @ 1:10, 1:29 and seeing shapes that are simply the result of chance?
edit on 16-1-2011 by AlienProbed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
So the trick to modern architecture is to design all buildings and towers to resemble rocks and craters as closely as possible. By doing this you save cost in materials and have a functional and naturally Chic design that works with its surroundings not against them. Very clever!

Or that's just rocks and craters.
edit on 16-1-2011 by snowen20 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
get me a high definition, high resolution video/photo combination, with up close zoom shots. THEN, i'll be satisfied and input into this discussion. Until that happens you wont hear anything from me. Cheap digital camera's now days have as standard a 12 megapixel camera, with like 30x zooom. And this s the image i get from a few hundred million or billion dollar/yen satellite?

HIGH DEF. HIGH RES. HIGH ZOOM!!!!

Then we'll talk.

top topics

join