It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The Fourth Kind

page: 2
2
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I never got to see it, but i will someday.




posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Just because it was bull doesn't mean it wasn't good. F-ck, it was a damn good movie if you as me, despite being untrue, in-fact, that makes it better.



posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
It was a good movie,

But the problem is that people WILL perceive this movie as Fact.
This movie will cause some people night terrors.

They tried to make it seem real, as it did to me.
(I'm still not convinced that the footage wasn't)



posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I just saw it ONCE, but that's all it took to scare me. I didn't even want to google it to see if it was really based on true events or not. I had to watch a Barbie movie afterwards to be able to sleep **shakes head, embarrassed**

I know now that it's fiction, but that doesn't make it less scary.



posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Casandra[/I]

I know now that it's fiction, but that doesn't make it less scary.


Which is why I don't feel bad for telling everyone they shouldn't watch it
edit on 11-4-2011 by ThreeDeuce because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Casandra
II had to watch a Barbie movie afterwards to be able to sleep **shakes head, embarrassed**


It's a good thing your a girl or else I would have to take your man card!



posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by mvirata

Originally posted by Casandra
II had to watch a Barbie movie afterwards to be able to sleep **shakes head, embarrassed**


It's a good thing your a girl or else I would have to take your man card!


I might be a girl, but I hate princesses and dresses and all those things. I just... hate aliens more



posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I loved the movie hoax or not definitely worth to watch




top topics



 
2
<< 1   >>

log in

join