It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Out of body/dream combination

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I have wanted to know what this means for quite some time now. A few years ago, I was asleep, when I sort of woke up, and looked towards my bedroom door, and saw a sort of prescence there (I think). Then suddenly I found myself where it was, looking at myself asleep in bed. I then found myself in bed again, and then the 'thing' sort of came across the room very fast and, I also felt as if I were the thing as it came to me as I was asleep. I then felt as though I had just 'returned' to my body. I then looked around and felt sort of shivery, and fell back to sleep. Whenever I think about this now it still makes me shiver.

Sorry if this explanation sounds crap, but it is so hard to explain, as I felt I was both asleep watching the thing come towards me, but also like I actually was the thing. Is this an out of body experience, or just a strange dream, or what?

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Interesting experience, never heard anything of the sort.

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Sounds more like a dream from u telling it...but sometimes its best to just think of how it felt when u were lookin at the door...if it felt like u were awake then it might of been an OBE.

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Sounds like bilocation to me, where someone can be in two places at once. Lots of stories of mystics, saints and 'holy men' around about that phenomenon.

Just googled 'bilocation' and here's the first link:

www.themystica.com...

Also, here's a link about Padre Pio - a frequent bilocator. He was an Italian priest who had the stigmata of Christ. I read a biography of this priest years and years ago, and he was sooooo sweet and a 'reader of hearts' (no one could 'lie' to him in confession, as he always knew 'everything' a person had done!) Anyway, this link is to an account of many of his bilocations:

www.ewtn.com...

[edit on 11-7-2004 by Cattlespy]

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Wow that's pretty amazing. I had exactly the same dream about six years ago. I was taking a nap and I woke up in my room in the dream. I saw another person but it was'nt me. It must've been like my guardian angel or something. He looked at me with a very straight but concerned face then looked away. I then turn away and start feeling my body shift sideways very slowly as if I where floating back to my bed. I did'nt know why i was floating sideways but as I got closer to my bed I felt my soul and my body become one again in the dream.I then wake up instantly . I freaked out for like 10 seconds and then I got up. One things for sure I felt very invigorated after all this. Then I picked up a book called "Out of body experiences in 30 days". After reading this highly recommended book, I figured out that I had an OBE by accident. I went through all the steps too . I dont really take naps at all either. It just so happens that I took a random nap and went through all the steps unwillingly. Im glad it happened though!So youd better believe it was an out of body experience!

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Thanks for the links
I deffinately 'felt' myself moving at speed across the room. It was as if I was sort of moving towards the figure, yet also from the figure to my bed.

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Wow i've never heard of bilocation, thanks for the links cattlespy.... and intresting experience Kevvosa

new topics

top topics

join