It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former FBI Chief, Ted Gunderson comes out and says "Chemtrail Death Dumps need to stop NOW"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
A former FBI Chief is now coming out and telling them to stop chemtrails. Hmm... Well I found this to be quite interesting, particularly for who he points the finger at.

Former FBI Chief denounces chemtrails and says they need to stop now, its Genocide.

Former FBI Chief, Ted L. Gunderson, makes a statement regarding the chemtrail “death dumps”, otherwise know as air crap, on January 12, 2011. Ted says the following: “The death dumps, otherwise known as chemical trails, are being dropped and sprayed throughout the United States and England, Scotland, Ireland, and Northern Europe. I have personally seen them not only in the United States, but in Mexico and in Canada. Birds are dying around the world.

edit on 16-1-2011 by Bonified Ween because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
finally someone important is speaking out!!!! clear our skies now!!!!!

star and flag for you!

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Nice find star and flag for this the chemtrails over my town are getting outta hand

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Finally some vindication for all the ATS members who posted chem trail threads and where shouted down.

Please join in to show support.

Great post OP.

Rhain

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
About this guy
according to the wiki

Early lifeTed Gunderson was born in Colorado Springs. He graduated from the University of Nebraska in 1950. Gunderson entered the Federal Bureau of Investigation in December 1951. He served in Mobile, Knoxville, New York City, and Albuquerque offices. He held posts as a Assistant Special Agent-in-Charge in New Haven and Philadelphia; and as Chief Inspector, and Special Agent-in-Charge of the Memphis and Dallas divisions. Ted Gunderson is the former chief of the Los Angeles FBI.

[edit] Post-FBI Investigations and CareerAfter retiring from the FBI, Gunderson set up a private investigation firm, Ted L. Gunderson and Associates, in Santa Monica. In 1980, he became a defense investigator for Green Beret Doctor Jeffrey R. MacDonald, who had been convicted of the 1970 murders of his pregnant wife and two daughters. Gunderson obtained affidavits from Helena Stoeckley confessing to her involvement in the murders. Gunderson is also co-author with Roger McGovern of How to Locate Anyone Anywhere Without Leaving Home.

Since his retirement, Gunderson has publicly claimed that several high profile deaths or crimes have been committed by prolific satanic cults, also often claiming involvment by high level government officials. Cases where he has made such claims include the death of Sonny Bono, the Oklahoma City bombing and the Jeffrey MacDonald case

How does a retired person of some years now know anything that is going on? Wild speculation or "insiders"..

Now, Gunderson has some serious critics out there (including one guy named Stew Webb, whom writes endlessly about how Ted is ultimately a evil disinfo agent whom has ties to everything from supplying terrorists, to pedophilia rings,..stealing candy from babys and all..).

This guy is a firecracker of controversy...so, I would venture to say..listen to him, but don't take his word as gospel. As with everything, do your own research and ask questions not just about the subject, but the people behind the subject. Good luck trying to figure out this guy though, a google search on him will turn up tons of negative pieces on him. Either this guy is truely a scumbag, or the character assassination against him is very strong...

And why...the guy is just a retired former FBI agent whom talks conspiracys...dime a dozen

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
It was only a matter of time... We still need to figure out the intent as well as content/ nature of these dumps. I'm still under the impression megatons of aluminum is being dispersed throughout the atmosphere for plasma weaponry. Perhaps with top level FBI involved we might have real answers.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Bonified Ween

AWESOME FIND!!!! Thank you very much for bringing this article and video to ATS attention. *S&F*

There has been a lot of videos related to the chem trail theory but only speculation. When you have someone speaking out who was part of FBI about it, it certainly adds credit to it all.

World Chemtrail Awareness Day – January 22, 2011

Link: aircrap.org...

HOW TO PARTICIPATE?

No matter where you live, Chemtrails are a source of concern. This is your opportunity to join forces with people from all over the world, who have the same concerns. One thing is crucial; contact your local media. This is vital to show governments and the public that we are organized globally, and that we are prepared and serious. Tell your local governments and media you want an explanation to this destructive activity, and if you are brave enough, demand that they stop!

There is safety in numbers, so join up with as many concerned citizens as you can, and make this day count! Let’s create the *World We Want*

Damn right! Let's create the world that WE WANT and not what the government or higher orders on Earth want!

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Star and Flag
Woohoo. See, I even rolled my head around

Now we gotta keep this ball rolling. Mr Assange, you have green light to open up some cables on chemtrail *crossing fingers*. Keep fighting Tunisia, the whole world is watching.

Please Obama, disclose already!

The Gig is up!!!!

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I already can predict where this thread will go.

There will be the debunking, discounting, and pseudo-insults that will come, which is one of the reasons I normally stay out of these threads.

That being said, regardless of what these 'trails' may or may not be, I know for a FACT that they have PROLIFERATED above my area to a GROTESQUE degree in recent times, and it is absolutely tiresome.

I can rarely see any clear sky above me anymore, as there is a daily 'checkerboarding' going on above me with this garbage, and I do not feel for a second that this stuff simply 'dissipates' before it comes dropping down upon us all.

As far as I'm concerned, I absolutely agree with this guy-This is an outright crime against humanity and our entire planet.

Disgusting.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Far more alarming than his allegations is his former position with the FBI.

You've got to be kidding me right?

He offers no evidence of anything, and makes baseless allegations, accusations and uninformed assumptions.

Should be no surprise, the FBI are quite good at this when dealing with some American citizens.. Usually they can fabricate or plant enough evidence to convict.

Just because he was former FBI does not mean that his words alone prove anything, and without proof he is nothing more than a conspiracy theorist.

Nice to see the full arrogance and insanity the FBI is capable of producing displayed so well in a YouTube video.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

do you not look up? do you not see this going on?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
My question is, what is the "crap" that is poisonous and is being dumped on you, me, and everyone else and animals?

It is obvious to see that chems are sprayed in the air, but no mention of what they are composed of? Any thoughts?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
oh no...I don't think we should be skeptical or debunk his claims...I think we should blindly listen to anyone on the internet saying anything if they can show they had a job with the government.

I mean, after all...they worked for the government...that means automatically they are honest people whom want to inform the public with no possible motivation.

Incidently, I wonder how much he gets from his pension checks. not that it somehow relates.

Yep...a government agent said something on the internet...don't question, just believe.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by matrix12
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

do you not look up? do you not see this going on?

I've seen contrails produced by aircraft throughout my life, usually depending on atmospheric conditions and winds aloft. At times they can make for spectacular sunsets.

I'll make it simple for you, yes I look up, but no I do not believe in the "chemtrails" theories. But I have an open mind, and would be willing to explore real solid evidence.. In the case of this FBI dude, he offers nothing to back up anything he says.. and in his position through many years you'd think he'd have some proof to share with the world.

Nah, this is more like an attention seeker and fear mongering from some old guy who has found himself bored with his irrelevant life in retirement.

Feel free to alert me when there is any proof produced by this guy, will ya?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Oddly this is posted today......Out and about today in SE Kansas "looking" for dead birds in rural fields........I watched a jet fly over (20K+ feet) leaving a huge trail behind...........

Since the skies where clear at the time, I took photographs of this trail with my zoom lens and continued to photograph the trail for the next hour as it spread to look like a cloud........Interesting...

S&F

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

yeah contrails do not spread out and form clouds!

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I've heard of this guy over the years and he's always seemed sincere, now I know that doesn't mean he's right but at least he's raising valid points. I mean who doesn't want to see chemtrails stopped? I'm with him there, and as far as his reputation or "smear" campaign, any time someone comes out who should know what's been going on he suddenly on drugs sleeping with little kids and stealing from old people. Looks like classic character assassination, just question someone's credibility and everything else they say is questioned. I'm not saying believe everything you hear, but his points do line up with what most of us suspect.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by willie9696

yea much like what some people do on here when a chemtrail thread is made come in insult and try to dig up info rite away to discredit the speaker

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Can someone post a picture of a contrail and a chemtrail and tell me what the differences are and how to identify if what I am seeing is a contrail or chemtrail...

thanks...will be waiting.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
IMO there is nothing to debunk its a fact that the planes are spraying what ever it is at an alarming rate. Just go outside and look up on a clear day. Last friday I counted 40 trails in the sky with 6 planes all spraying at the same time. I never gave any of this much thought till a few weeks ago then I started looking up daily to see what the fuss was about and over the last 2 weeks it has blown my mind the amount of planes in the air spraying i live 200 miles from the nearest air force base. what is being sprayed is the awnser I want not the fact that stuff is being sprayed anyone can go out side and see its happening.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join