It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Frozen in Time ....?....after jumping from WTC?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jessieg

I saw them all and I noticed there wasn't any video of the first building exploding. They show the second one but we're watching both buildings on fire. The firemen talking. Then....cut! Why didn't they film (or show) the first collapse?

And where were ALL these videos before the FOIA? No one seems to ask this? And furthermore no one seems to answer my repeated attempts at trying to understand this.

Did the government go around and confiscate everyones (even the fire houses) videos and just now, released them? And if this is how it happened, how come no one ever came forward and say "the FBI took my video"?

I am just not understanding this whole entire FOIA release!

Can you try to find that video, please?
edit on 17-1-2011 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Sorry cant help ya on that vid, that is just spooky.
I dont no what it is but it does look like a body to me.
freaks me out a little actually.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Note left by that jumper on the WTC:

Nothing above
Nothing below
So I leap off

edit on 17-1-2011 by RRokkyy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I am not a practicing-religious person, but whenever I think about the conspiring entities who gave nod for this apocalyptic horror to be branded into the souls of six billion abused, Only One message presides in my thoughts, and I imagine that I transfer it, into those minds 'asleep' with their conscious.

Here it is.

20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

20:11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

20:13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Can anyone make out what the people in the background are saying/yelling? It sounds like 'clear the platform"?

Besides the two sirens, I see no trace of a fire. Was this even taped on 9-11?

So weird!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
[...]

So weird!
I'll bet there is lots of footage taped beforehand and cut in/layered and added a new soundtrack.

Did anybody see my theory regarding Imax technology being used?

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
wow it looks like the holgram got stuck.

kx

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by kybertech

[...]

So weird!
I'll bet there is lots of footage taped beforehand and cut in/layered and added a new soundtrack.

Did anybody see my theory regarding Imax technology being used?

I never heard of Imax technology but I looked it up. I guess we'll never be able to tell what's real and what's home-made anymore.

I wish we could bring back the 70's!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Where there's smoke, there's fire.
And since there was no smoke, there was no fire,
...so that video is not from 9-11.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I think there were short flag poles not usually in use ("World Trade Center") that came off the side - maybe a jumper got impaled?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
Where there's smoke, there's fire.
And since there was no smoke, there was no fire,
...so that video is not from 9-11.

So what are you suggesting? Someone was hanging there on different day?

This is clearly no where near the 'fire and smoke' so your detective skills are questionable at best! The camera person made sure we saw the tree tops ...so to give us gauge as to where this was taking place on the building.

Some type of CGI hoax?
I'd say almost definitely.

But I can't rule out all the 'first time ever' happenstances that took place on that day either
..... so, who knows.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

I can't rule out all the 'first time ever' happenstances that took place on that day either
..... so, who knows.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join