It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vision by a young boy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 06:16 AM
link   
His vision is of a city in ruin. The sky is orange and yellow. When I asked him if he knew the city he said no. Then I ask him to try and see what city it is. He said he seen a big cardboard apple. I had to ask him if he was sure it was a apple. He said it was a apple. (glad it was not a peach)

His vision is close to mine. But I don't see the apple. I see a bright flash. Then I see the city in ruins, and the sky is yellow. I don't feel like it was a nuke, but something other.

I don't know what happend or what would make the sky yellow. I have this overwhelming feeling that I should stock pile food, and have been doing so. I also feel like I should be scouting out a cave to go when what ever happen happens.

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Hmmmm....I wonder why the distinction was made as a cardboard apple. Most people associate an apple and a city with New York, as I'm sure you know, heh, but being cardboard could mean something or nothing. I know after working in the retail produce industry for many years that most apple boxes have pictures of big apples on them. How big is big in his reference?

My neice also said something really odd when we were driving home after visiting some relatives about an hours drive away. In the sky was a short white streak in the distance, which reminded me of the irridium sattelite flashes I've heard about but never seen. It was really short, maybe looked to be an inch long from our perspective and thin with a slight bulge towards the bottom tip it. She was sitting in the back seat with my 2 sisters, one of which is her mother, and my bother-in-law was driving and I was in the passenger's seat...not that it matters. But when she saw it, she said "Oh look, a comet....nice knowing you mommy". I was floored. I looked at my sister with a with a "wtf" look on my face, but kept my mouth shut. I've been meaning to ask my sister about it, but haven't had the chance yet. She's 5 by the way.

Edit: Kid's today are not the same I believe...have you ever heard the term Indigo Children?

www.metagifted.org...

cheers,

StickyG

[edit on 10-7-2004 by StickyG]

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I, too, have been having that same 'feeling' (to stock food) and have told some friends even, to do likewise.

I would imagine that if there is a missle strike on NY (being the big apple) the sky *would* turn orange/yellow due to nasty fires, perhaps... unless it is a chemical weapon...

Load up on canned vittles, if that's the case then. Time for Spam Sammies!

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   
It's odd, but I'm never been one to prepare for crisis. I always think that the very act of preparing is a way of projecting negative energy. Now, I'm compelled to stock up on supplies, medicines, water, food, etc. My husband and I have even discussed where to go if "something" should happen. We have no clue exactly what this "something" is, but there is a feeling of being constantly on edge.
Some of this feeling obviously comes from all the media attention to terrorism, but it' s more than that. It is as if there's a nervous current running through the atmosphere. It's hard to describe. It's almost like being in sync with the planet and that feeling isn't a good feeling.
Here's hoping we're all wrong about this doom and gloom stuff.
joey

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   
StickyG as to how big this cardboard apple is I will have to wait til monday to ask him the size. When he was 5 yrs he was having problems in school. The doctor said he had ADD. As was his younger brother. A few years after him. The doctors said it was rare for them both to have ADD. I am the mother of these 2 boys and I as a child was diagnosed with having ADD and so was their father.

As for the Indigo Children I had never heard of them. I want to thank you for the link. From what I have read about these children my boys fit this as do I and their father as well most of my family ( my mother , my mothers mother as far back as I could go in my family line to at lest 1838 when my great great great great grandfather Blacksnake escaped from the trail of tears met my great great great great gandmother and impregnated her with thriplets before being cot and sent back to the trail of tears.)

PsiEye I have been telling my friends and family to store food as well. I have not figured out how to store water yet. Maybe getting alot of charcoal to filter the water. As for the Spam this is what I think of Spam
I been stock piling 20lb bags of rice (6 dollars a bag) dry beans , Multivitamins, pop tarts ( only good for a year) charcoal to filter water, can milk, anything that has a long shelf life.

It is better the be ready then to be left without.

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Ive also been thinking that i should be stockpiling non perishables, and also that I should get as deep into the mountains as I can, and as far away from any civilization as I can, stay off of Islands too .

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Been reading your thread, and thought I would chime in. I sit out on my deck at night after work(cause I don't smoke in the house), and always get the feeling something is coming soon.....Not sure what that means, but I felt it was on the lines of what you all are talking about.

But at the same time, I always feel that somehow I am going to be okay. Normally don't get these kind of "feelings"

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobafett1972
Been reading your thread, and thought I would chime in. I sit out on my deck at night after work(cause I don't smoke in the house), and always get the feeling something is coming soon.....Not sure what that means, but I felt it was on the lines of what you all are talking about.

I also stand outside at night to smoke my occassional cig. What's strange is I always get this compulsion to find and look at Orion's belt. Wondering if others do the same.

Sistinas

You are welcome for the link. I suggest doing a search for Indigo Children to find more about them. There have already been two books written on this subject. I suspect most of the ADD and other such diagnosis' are simply false ones. Instead of prescribing drugs, we need to change our teaching paradigm, and if we stop and take the time to observe our children, we will be the ones learning a thing or two.

cheers,

StickyG

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   
StickyG

I am usually looking at Cassie O(I think, kind of a "W"?), or staring at the moon....

[edit on 7/10/2004 by bobafett1972]

top topics

join