It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone Else Not Able to Sleep Lately?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Justaposter

Hey fellow Texan,i live in lampasas and the weather has been crappy rain and cold yesterday was the only nice day we had in a week

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I have been sleeping very well lately. So well that I have been auto waking up before my alarm goes off, cocked locked and ready to rock.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
For a number of weeks I found I was sleeping up to 12 or 13 hours a day, now the past few days I've been going to bed around 5am regularly due to reading these forums and discussions with people across the globe I'm friends with and waking up at 7am or slightly later with not much tiredness whatsoever, in fact until recently I'd have felt the effects of fatigue within hours but so far, nothing.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Along with the weird dreams and waking all night from them and other times seeming for no reason..my husband and I have ring and other noise in our ears, I noticed others mentioning this.
The thing is all the tenitis info cannot explain why 2 people started having the ring at the same moment about a year ago..and it never ever stopped since, when it gets louder for me his is also usualy louder and the noise has kept me from sleeping many times. There seems to be no one at work who started ear ringing like the two of us...very strange and that day has changed our lives forever, we no longer and just look at the scenery and enjoy the silence, horrible.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
yep

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Toadmund

i can't sleep at all ever. esp since the new year

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Anyone else waking up at 1am?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Did anyone notice an intensity last night? Full moon.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I have never posted on ATS before, but after reading this I had to.

There is definitely a shift of consciousness happening at the moment. People are becoming more aware without a doubt. It's going to keep on increasing throughout the year. Interesting so many people having sleep problems.

It's very exciting times for consciously aware people, others will have a feeling of 'something strange' going on but won't be able to work out what is happening.

It's a great thing that is happening, I suggest you get into meditation if you haven't already. Hopefully there are some people on here that know what I'm taking about, it's pretty hard to explain.

Things are definitely getting interesting.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
This is weird, I too have been waking up at the same time every night. Maybe I should start going to bed at a resonable hour.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by chupacobra

Chupracobra, you may be on to something. That was an eye opening site and may relate to what is going on here. I urge the people paying in this thread to read your post (on page six) and check out that link and then check out this thread on Fragile Earth about a magnetometer giving wild readings. www.abovetopsecret.com... But everyone keep an open mind and remember these things may not be related. We just don't know and jumping to conclusions is counterproductive.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by CitizenAlpha

my sleeping habits have been weird lately. But it is because I stay up late....no one's fault but my own

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I've been sleeping terrible for a while now. I'll go to sleep and wake up a few hrs later and cannot get back to sleep, but I'm stressed as of late, unemployment and divorce doesn't make for a good nights sleep.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Long time follower, first time poster. On Saturday night my daughter decided to crash in my bed for the night, at 12:30 I was sound asleep having a dream that the earth was being hit with a beam of some kind and I sat up in bed with my skin covered in goose flesh. I looked over at my daughter and she was laying there staring at the ceiling with a terrified look on her face. I asked her is she was okay and she said that she said that she had been paralyzed and could not breath and was trying to wake me up but could not move. We were both freaked out and called my ex wife, her mother and she said that she knew I was going to call with an emergency and was already awake. She came over (lives about 10 miles away) and we all spent the rest of the night awake in the living room.

Does anyone have any idea what happened, none of have slept well since. We live in Oregon.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by oregontinker

I am truly thinking that something is going to happen soon, there just seems to be alot of tension in the World, Like i can almost feel the tension. On that note is anyone else feeling like that feeling of goosebumps more often than normal?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

I'm feeling something that's not so good. For me it feels like being on a runaway train, you can only hang on, but not stop. It's a feeling of frustration seeing all the wrongs that the majority of us see with the exeption of TPTB. I know the construction industry where I live has a lot of tension with all the illegals still working. Friend was on a job and said you could cut it with a knife, but I'm seeing a lot of tension everywhere, it sucks.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by JonoEnglish
Anyone else waking up at 1am?

What time zone you working with there?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

I'll jump in, I go to bed about 12 and am up by 3am. IF I get that much down time. When I am asleep it seems like it isn't good as the bed covers are always pulled to one side as if I have been fighting something. In the morning when I have to get up, I feeel worn out as if I haven't slept at all.

This started about a month ago or so. I've necer been a sound sleeper, I am a night owl but work requires me to be there early. I just don't sleep much anymore.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I find it strange that I come onto ATS and see this thread, on this day.

Last night was the first time I've ever really slept without dreaming or having what some call an out-of-body experience.

The previous nights, for about a week now, my dreams consist of me lying down, and then sitting right back up, not realizing I was dreaming.

It was the same dream, every night for about 6 days.

I would wake up, in a pitch black room due to a power outage. There was no storm, no wind. Just silence.
Then this feeling of dread came over me, because I realized that They (whomever or whatever They may be) had arrived, and had entered my room.

For some reason I had a dagger in my bed in this dream, so I picked it up, and tried turning on the light, though it wouldn't turn on(again, power outage).

And the dream always ended with me kneeling in the corner, dagger out in front of me, with me screaming into the darkness.

Strange energies are here, and "They" are still coming, whomever or whatever They are.

But I'm only crazy.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Same problem here.It's been a while since i had a good night sleep.3 hours tops and that's it.
I usually go to bed at around 12,but for a month or so i stay awake until 4 or 5 o'clock in the morning.
When i sleep i see really weird dreams(i always saw weird dreams,but not every single night).

The weird thing is that everyone else i have asked,don't seem to have a problem.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join