It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone Else Not Able to Sleep Lately?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Same here with the sleeping problems. in the last few months. I also have been dreaming a lot lately about all kind of topics. Seems they could be past lives or what, I don't know but its kinda strange dreaming all of a sudden and remembering somethings. When I was a kid I had OBE lots of times and it was kinda fun when you know its happining, you could do anything in the OBE and nothing could harm you period. I bet this has to do with something big going to happen in May of this year or what is about to happen in 2012. I bet what is about to happen is we are all going to change to a higher deminsion. Don't forget we are all part of everything everywhere.Our soul or what ever you call it is pure energy and can never be destroyed only transformed. The whole key is to help one another in a time of need. I have a dog and she is acting a little strange now and then to. Its seems she is afraid of something that is going to happen.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I'm getting to sleep, but I can't seem to get enough sleep lately. I typically go to be around 10pm and wake up around 7am but I'm still tired. I've tried getting less sleep and it's worse. I could go for nap right about now.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by CitizenAlpha

Its funny that you post this, my daughter is 2 and has always had a hard time sleeping and honestly Im going to pull my hair out!! She can sleep for two hours and be wide awake for 9, fall asleep for another 2 to 3 hours and is right back up again.... My mothers been having a hard time sleeping but shes been that way for the last 3 or 4 years... Stress or menapause....?? I never had a hard time sleeping untill my child...so I dont know...

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Funny that you mention it...

I have two little boys ages one and three and for the last few weeks they have been getting up at odd hours. Never at the same time, they take turns. Its been happening between eleven and one.

My three year old has a severe speech deficit so communicating is very hard but he says that monsters (he doesn't actually say monster but has a made up word for them) came and took him "up". I think for him it is nightmares maybe? That is my best guess. As for the one year old, I have no idea since he can't tell me either.

I am personally having no problem sleeping.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
i too am having similar problems. there is no stress in my life at all. I am up all the time now hardly ever sleeping and when i do its usually 2 or 3 hours. My wife is experiencing the same problems more than likely due yo me tossing and turning. But even my animals are restless too.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

I was thinking about making a thread asking this asme question earlier today!

Yes, I have been recently and it is extremely annoying. I love to sleep

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
yup, since the new year, my boyfriend and I are out of hand..up until like 11am, sleep until 8pm... we just have no controll over our sleep anymore.... thank goodness I work at night when I get called in..

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I wrote in another thread about this.

I worked from five pm till around three in the morning. Usually I am exhausted and just pass out. But lately I am to wired...for no reason. I do not let cafiene into my diet either.

Also having the most vivid dreams Ive ever had. STRANGE dreams. Like....wtf type of dreams. I cant count how many times Ive had dreams about nukes going off all around the world. I believe dreams have meaning to your personal life though...

So yeah. Crazy stuff man...

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I am having the same issue. About 3 weeks now. Guy that I work next to has had the same thing also.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Feverindafunkhousenow

You aren't alone in Southern Ontario. I have noticed it also. But I also find that sometimes I will be incredibly tired unepectedly....feel like i have to go lie down. Also the coffee seems to be making me extra edgy, I can usually drink my share but even that is not vibrating right. Also the tones, almost like some might say ringing in the ear, but not the ear thats for sure....its more frequent lately. Other interesting occurances I won't share here lol...but let me be optimistic and suggest it's perhaps the evolutionary wave. the speeding thoughts are something everyone will experience, its like your computer upgrading processing speed....in a given moment you will be capable of thinking much more quickly...or if you are very talented at imagining who knows.....i liken it to a mild psychidelic....wonder how strong it will get??

Or its chem trails or satelites...oh wait or HAARP lol....just had to balance out the options lol. OH yes and the Obvious....ITS NOTHING lol...
edit on 16-1-2011 by Drala because: typo

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Drala

Could not have said it better myself! Same feelings here from SO also! I kind of feel better that others are having weird problems also.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Ya Wow i didnt think this many people Would Post But ok
I have also had this Ring or hum in my ears, every so often and it doesnt last for very long, and even though i cant seem to sleep much, i am not really tired, As far as the dreams i dont really ever remember my dreams in great detail, Maybe that will come later on.

Its good to see that others are having the same issues, It also seems that i dont get as stressed anymore about stuff, I just deal with issue at hand and move on to the next. i guess you can say im more level headed

Or the Chem trails Are Numb-Dumbing me down.....

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I've had insomnia for some time, and I take pills to go to sleep (and not dream or not remember dreams). For the last few weeks or so they have had very little effect. Like today, tried to sleep so I can work tonight (now) and had some strange little dream about a guy trying to show me that day had turned into night (12 noon pitch black). Woke up to see a black shadow race across the top of my wall near the ceiling.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Wow weird! yes! I have never had trouble sleeping and i do now, when i do sleep i have strange horrible dreams and then wake up and can't sleep any longer. My sister in Ak also can't sleep anymore starting some months ago and she also mentioned strange dreams...nighmares really.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Little or no sleep. Off the wall sleeping patterns. Weird and crazy dreams. Superior amounts of stress. Fighting sleep. Very low quality of sleep.

If someone said 3 years ago, I would be in this possition, I would have laughed at them.
edit on 17-1-2011 by theRhenn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

KENTUCKY..... 3 WKS NOW I HAVE NOT BEEN SLEEPING WELL, SOME NIGHTS NOT AT ALL. WHAT I DONT UNDERSTAND IS HOW THE LACK OF SLEEP HAS NOT REALLY BOTHERD ME IN ANY WAY. STRANGE,
edit on 17-1-2011 by haascat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Well, I might as well throw my name into the hat as well....It seems like every night I'm up a little longer. I haven't been able to fall asleep before 4 A.M lately. Thankfully I work at home, so I don't have to be up at any particular time, but it's beginning to get ridiculous. I feel like my sleep cycle has flip flopped or something. I get all my energy at night and am groggy all day. I've always been a night person, but it's gotten extreme even for me.

I've also noticed occasional ringing in my ear, but that's not new, and I've always just assumed it was sinus related since I have issues in that dept. Last night though, I had the worst headache I've ever had in my life. The pressure behind my eyes was unbelievable. It felt like my head was going to explode, and even though the headache is gone today, it still feels sensitive and pressurized, like it could come back at any moment. I had been reading the ATS thread on the "Iridium conspiracy" when I got the headache, so it could have just been due to ATS overload. LOL Don't know if the ringing ears and the headache are anything more than sinus issues, but definitely my sleeping has been very strange lately.

Oh, one more thing...I haven't felt like eating much lately. There's been a few times in the past week where I've eaten just because I knew I hadn't eaten all day and should get something in my system, but never really felt hungry....

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I can't say that my problems started recently, and usually once I'm in bed, I fall asleep and sleep soundly. My problem is GETTING to bed. I've always been a night owl, but it seems the older I get, the later my bedtime is. This past year I'm lucky if I get to bed at 3 am, but it's usually 4 or 5 am. I will not get into bed until I'm so tired I'm ready to pass out. I don't know why I fight sleep so hard. It doesn't matter if I have to get up early, I still crawl into bed between 4-5 am. and get up around 9 am. It's getting ridiculous. Why do I fight sleep so much? No idea!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

i was talking to friends today about my inability to sleep the last couple weeks. i sleep great normally. but recently, i stay up till 4 am and then toss and turn sleeplessly all night. if i get up early and go to bed at a normal time, i lay in bed awake until 4-5am. its gotten so weird lately i started talking to people about it, then i see this thread. this sleeplessness is highly unusual for me. my roommate is having the exact same symptoms.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Talk about coincedance,lol, Ive been up since 6am, and went to bed at 2am. Also, my dad went to bed later than me, around 3am, and when i woke (just before 6am actualy) he was downstairs watching the tele. This is kinda wierd because, well, yesterday was a bit of a binge. We woke and was at the pub by 12noon for the villa blues football derby (Soccer, most of you will know it as), and stoped drinking around 11pm. As well as after a HUGE meal out (bday and goin back to uni today). So all in all, i should be knocked out for 12hrs or more
but smeg knows. I've never realy had a sleeping pattern every, just sort of drop off whenever and wake up whenever, but then again thats kinda normal for students

edit on 17-1-2011 by Trolloks because: forgot to put the word "pub" in

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join