It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Demonization of the Radical Right/ Truth Movement

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
This might have already been posted, but I couldn't find it.
I was surprised to hear that David Icke is a member of the radical right. According to Mark Potok of the Southern Poverty Law Center David Icke is a dangerous member of the "violent right."

This is what I feared would happen when I first saw this tragedy occurred. The demonizing of opposition to the growing power of the state, and demonizing of those critical to the rising new order. As if on cue the media began blaming the radical right. The similarity of the talking points, and the scale of the bombardment of those points was amazing. It matters not that Icke has nothing to do with the radical right. What that shows is that the media is being used to blast opposition to established systems, and has nothing to do with rhetoric.
I do not know it he Loughner was an MK ultra test, or not. What I do know is that as the event occurred the media began an psy op offensive reminiscent of the earlier one connecting Saddam and 911. This begins to make you scratch your head.

Maxwell Igan makes several points on this issue.

The more I pay attention the more I notice. Now whenever an event of any circumstance happens I look at what the congress is doing, and what the reaction is. The more you watch the more you realize how often powerful governments sneak legislation through, or mold public opinion after an event.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by stephinrazin

well, common knowledge SHOULD be that there IS NO SUCH THING AS LEFT OR RIGHT, only a complete two ended system meant to divide and conquer and provide exuses for pushing controversial agendas, as well as to provide an easy way to decrease presidential candidates down to two choices and ensure the conspired choice to win election..

therefor, the 'demonizing' of the 'right' is actually just a scheme to keep 'left oriented people' stuck deeper in their disgust for the illusionary 'right wing' and to build the temper of 'right oriented people' for being demonized, basically just to reinforce the divide between people that are under the illusion there is a difference between 'left' or 'right', 'republican' or 'democratic' politics!

edit on 1/16/2011 by indigothefish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Those who fear the truth fear what they will find when they finally look within. The MSM has been losing it's creditability over the years and even the most simplest of minds can see the contradictions around. The more they shout, the less people will listen and just see what they have become.

join