It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dimensional theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
since nowone could figure this out properly i will now explain the dimensions,ie dimensional theory.

we ie this universe exists within a black hole,the curvature geodystics of a black hole and our space time are identical take a look and you will see this is he truth.
the above dimension is another black hole within a black hole.
so each dimension is essentially a black hole within a higher universe.
this is why each and our universe(universe being defined as a black hole)begins with a a singularity it is a black hole.
more precisely our and other universes are expanding singulrities within black holes hence why conventional matter within this universe is travelling at the speed of light ie it began with the expansion of the singularity.

we exist within the 4th dimension of a possible 19 and each one is infinitly larger the prior.
only the fourth and fifth dimension generate natural life though there are rumours of life generating in th sixth dimension.
god inhabits the 8th and seventh and goes on on conquer everything up to the fifteenth.
he leaves the rest alone due to rumours of higher gods who are true giants.
the law is he 11th dimension and rumours are they have power up to the 13th.

many of your come from the higher dimensions such as the fifth,sixth,seventh and sometimes eigth,rumours are there are even nines and tens here doing good.

now you grasp the size of the upper dimensions you can comprehend the size of the gods they are truely enormous,hence why the law is so important as they strictly control your behaviours.

i like the fourth as its the fastest time wise.the faster you go the uicker you evolve compared to the rest.
though the fourth is the last to form,yet the fourth an the fifth is where life began so it really is a race if you seek to be a god.
luckily the gods are on the outside of this artificial reality and do and will no let miscreants attain power within.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Has personal experience proved your beliefs to be true, or is this just speculation from new age stuff you read on the internet. I know there are more dimensions, but Im not going to make an objective conclusions about them.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by MrRagnarok

have you put any thought into how this could possibly relate to the buddhist 6 realms of existence?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrRagnarok
since nowone could figure this out properly i will now explain the dimensions,ie dimensional theory.

we ie this universe exists within a black hole,the curvature geodystics of a black hole and our space time are identical take a look and you will see this is he truth.
the above dimension is another black hole within a black hole.
so each dimension is essentially a black hole within a higher universe.
this is why each and our universe(universe being defined as a black hole)begins with a a singularity it is a black hole.
more precisely our and other universes are expanding singulrities within black holes hence why conventional matter within this universe is travelling at the speed of light ie it began with the expansion of the singularity.

we exist within the 4th dimension of a possible 19 and each one is infinitly larger the prior.
only the fourth and fifth dimension generate natural life though there are rumours of life generating in th sixth dimension.
god inhabits the 8th and seventh and goes on on conquer everything up to the fifteenth.
he leaves the rest alone due to rumours of higher gods who are true giants.
the law is he 11th dimension and rumours are they have power up to the 13th.

many of your come from the higher dimensions such as the fifth,sixth,seventh and sometimes eigth,rumours are there are even nines and tens here doing good.

now you grasp the size of the upper dimensions you can comprehend the size of the gods they are truely enormous,hence why the law is so important as they strictly control your behaviours.

i like the fourth as its the fastest time wise.the faster you go the uicker you evolve compared to the rest.
though the fourth is the last to form,yet the fourth an the fifth is where life began so it really is a race if you seek to be a god.
luckily the gods are on the outside of this artificial reality and do and will no let miscreants attain power within.

I read through your post and see it as opinion at best, but I also find it hard to believe you have grasped 13 dimensions and not proper sentence structure.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
A dimension is a variable. A 2 dimensional view is the relationship between 2 variables eg, length x width. There are many variables and relationships in this world.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
i know fairwell you all believe it but i cant grasp why you believe it needs discrediting.

since when was science the target of a cover up and smear campaigns?

i

new topics

top topics

join