It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Keyboard Ghost?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by demonseed

I didn't actually experience this myself, but it did happen in my house.

A few years ago, I lived in a house that was haunted. Lots of weird things happened... disembodied screams, lights turning on and off "by themselves," sounds of footsteps, the kids seeing stuff I couldn't, etc.

Anyway, one night, my grandmother spent the night with me. I slept in the bedroom upstairs, with my then husband and the kids, but my grandma slept downstairs. I hadn't mentioned much about the weird stuff that was happening around the house, so when she told me that she heard someone at my computer, typing away, in the middle of the night, I pretty much believed her. She was the ONLY person downstairs, all night. She said she looked into the room because she thought one of us had gotten up, but there was no one there.

I remember being in my "computer room" one night and feeling an icy touch to my hand. This was before any of the really strange stuff started happening, but it did creep me about a bit. It creeped me out even more when my grandmother told me what she had heard.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Ok here's an update:

I just had another night of this phenomena.

Not only did i capture keyboard typing, but i even captured some EVP's.

I left a word file open but it had no writing on it. I dont think my keyboard was even physically pressed! I think these sounds are ALL evp's.

Check out the file:
link

It starts off with the EVP's and then repeats the same sounds with a noise removal filter.so you can more clearly hear what the EVP's might be saying.

To me, it sounds like a different language or maybe not even human. Now this is creeping me out.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

I want to hear your EVP's but each time I try to do anything on that site, my antivirus tells me that a malicious virus has been detected and the site gets blocked.
I know you're not spreading malicious viruses, lol. I get that from that site from other posters on here as well. Just saying I would love to hear the EVP's but can't.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by gemineye

I want to hear your EVP's but each time I try to do anything on that site, my antivirus tells me that a malicious virus has been detected and the site gets blocked.
I know you're not spreading malicious viruses, lol. I get that from that site from other posters on here as well. Just saying I would love to hear the EVP's but can't.

What site would you like me to put it on?

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

No clue, lol. I really don't have much knowledge about such things and you've probably chosen well by picking the site you already have them on. My antivirus is just hatin on me, lol.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I listened to the sound clip and I must say, I'm rather skeptical. The key presses sound rather loud and last a while. Hopefully this is legit and not another "story" to tell.

Anyway, I will go ahead and post what I believe was a legit experience.

Perhaps I was still in a dream state, but I remember back when I was living in Europe, I heard a few keyboard noises on my computer's keyboard as well. This was in the early morning too. I care deeply for my computer and personal belongings, so when I heard a few key presses, I jerked up to see what happened.

There was a breeze almost immediately after the sounds - almost felt like a ghostly entity entered my room for a brief moment to fiddle with my keyboard and then left with the wind. When I looked out my window (dunno why), I remember seeing the streets were filled with fog. It was a pretty freaky sight - large and small masses of fog passing by, like a stream or a river it seemed.

Not sure why ghosts like playing keyboards. Do they find pleasure in pressing the keys? Do they know what computers are? Like you, I did try leaving MS Word or Notepad open in hopes I would record a few keystrokes next time. But, what can do you, eh?
edit on 19-1-2011 by LiQuiD_FuSioN because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by LiQuiD_FuSioN

Interesting story. Maybe they do it just to get your attention, just to get you to look. Maybe (as someone suggested earlier) we project these sounds. When it happened to me it sounded very real, but then again the brain is a mysterious thing. With a few pokes and prods of a needle it's possible to recreate smells and tastes without any of these things being present physically. Of course none of us had needles prodding around in our brains at the time, so I'm all out of ideas.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join