It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former FBI Chief Ted Gunderson Says Chemtrail Death Dumps Must Be Stopped

page: 50
<< 47  48  49   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2buckchuck
reply to post by firepilot

I stumbled onto this thred lookiing for something else. and although I have personally witnessed substances other than engine exhaust being emitted from aircraft, while at the same time seeing the exhaust, I dont have a comment about that, here.
my comment is in reference to the runways in nebraska being too short for large military aircraft to come and go.

I was in thw air force for 4 years, stationed mostly at minot afb in ND. A SAC base, with KC-135's and b-52's, among other aircraft.

during one preparedness exercise the B-52's, which are the largest bomber aircraft in the airforce, performed a MITO (minimal interval take off exercise.) they travelled about half way down the runway, as an educated guess I'd say 2500 ft, and then shot STRAIGHT UP. Now anyone whos seen these big birds take off know they land and take off parallel to the ground, and slow. I learned that day what real capabilities they had.
The C-130 is made for short take offs and landings, everybody knows that. Not everybody knows what the b52's and kc-135's can and do, do.

another side note, someone mentioned the airport in nebraska housing the ANG wing was a public airport and therefore it couldnt be used for such purposes.
Yeah well, the airport in harrisburg Pa is also public, and it houses an AF wing that is HQ for the COMMANDO SOLO program, the airborne Psy-ops wing of the AF. This public facility is home to some of the most secretive and little known about members of the air force (area 51 notwithstanding).

Theres a lot you don't knnow about. Or maybe you do.

Sorry, B-52s can not take off straight up, they do not have the power for it. Actually they are even a little bit nose down during climbout.

Yes, people know exactly what the KC-135 can do, there is nothing secret about it. It has the same engines as airliners, and it was derived from the Boeing 720/707 series.

The EC-130 COMMANDO SOLO aircraft are not as widely known about, but its not something hidden. Their mission, # of aircraft, and type of aircraft, are public knowledge. Nothing to do however with a ANG KC-135 unit

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus

This public facility is home to some of the most secretive and little known about members of the air force (area 51 notwithstanding).

So why no photographs? They are right next to public highways and residential areas.

Here's the secretive facility you are talking about:

www.bing.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/43b2ebc29670.jpg[/atsimg]

So why do you think there's something secret going on in there?

And how exactly do they hide it, given that the hangers are in full public view?
edit on 29-7-2011 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

Opps.

Hey, Gus, you might want to do some checking, because that aircraft is no way, shape or form an EC-130J Commando Solo.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

reply to post by firepilot

during one preparedness exercise the B-52's, which are the largest bomber aircraft in the airforce, performed a MITO (minimal interval take off exercise.) they travelled about half way down the runway, as an educated guess I'd say 2500 ft, and then shot STRAIGHT UP. Now anyone whos seen these big birds take off know they land and take off parallel to the ground, and slow. I learned that day what real capabilities they had.
The C-130 is made for short take offs and landings, everybody knows that. Not everybody knows what the b52's and kc-135's can and do, do.

A dollar will get you a dime this is a problem with perspective - looking at something "end on" ......it's certainly been mentioned a couple of times on ATS in the few months I've been here...

as usual, Uncinus has it covered on Contrail Science

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Is this true?

www.disclose.tv...

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by borutp
Is this true?

www.disclose.tv...

It seems so, he went into hospital for cancer a few weeks ago. See:

www.tedgunderson.net...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/730f400c54ae.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Its mentioned on aircrap too, although nothing to corroborate it yet. But he has been fighting cancer for some time though.

If true, at least he wont be suffering. Nor can be used anymore by people like Tony Hilder to promote these for-profit conspiracies

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot
Nor can be used anymore by people like Tony Hilder to promote these for-profit conspiracies

Oh I bet he will - assuming he has died - I bet a dollar that he'll become a martyr or saint or similar to the chemtrail believer community & people will find a way to leverage his name/memory to make money and continue to promote the hoax.

top topics

<< 47  48  49   >>

join