It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former FBI Chief Ted Gunderson Says Chemtrail Death Dumps Must Be Stopped

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by cusanus
The spraying isn't meant to kill anyone, but seriously impair them over time. The effort will be scaled up within the next couple of years to bring about severe illness. Then we'll all be killed. In North America and Europe, this will be scorched earth, neither people nor animals will survive except for a selected few, and any humans would be better off dead.

OK - so there should be some indication of how this is being acomplished - somethign in the air seesm hte most likely method - so what is it??

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
what is this?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

Actually something doesn't exist until it is proven to exist. It is very easy actually, think of the world being flat which that is what everyone thought until it was proven to be round. So until it was proven to be round it didn't exist in their minds or their maps back then.

Your statement actually disproves your own argument.

The world was ALWAYS round. People were simply ignorant of the fact and denied it until someone proved it to them. The deniers - those who attacked and ridiculed the first theory that the earth was round were subsequently proven to be completely wrong.

Something can exist and its existence can be denied, until it is later proven and acknowledged to exist. The denial of the existence of something is not proof that it doesn't exist. You just proved that point.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
"All truth passes through three stages: First, it is ridiculed; Second, it is violently opposed; Third, it is accepted as self-evident."

Schopenhauer

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
(delete, double post)
edit on 22-6-2011 by EyeDontKnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours
what is this?

I have little worry in calling this video a hoax. I will tell you the reasons...

1) lots of edits...the maker of this vid seems to have access to descent software capable of special effects - specifically, "a/b roll" or super-imposition. (two images layered on top of another).
2) the trails traveling upwards look exactly like incense smoke filmed in a small, still room.
3)That being said, any smoke arising from buildings (or wherever) from such a distance....would not behave visually like we see there...the"smoke" moves way too fast to actually be in the distance.
4) the constant "focus adjustments" are a but a gimmick....and here, are over-used.
5) The insects....photographically, depth-of-field is determined by lens size (speed) and aperture. This means (in low, sunset light) either the background is in focus.....or the foreground is in focus (depth-of-field) if it is a low-light situation.
(in bright light, foreground and background can often both be in focus)
In this low light, to have both the insects AND the distant background in focus...and this is highly unusual....and threw my knowledge of photography for a loop...or should I say..."for a loupe".

Although I find this vid very interesting. Thanks for posting it.
It is possible I am mistaken, but these are my initial feelings.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

Actually something doesn't exist until it is proven to exist. It is very easy actually, think of the world being flat which that is what everyone thought until it was proven to be round. So until it was proven to be round it didn't exist in their minds or their maps back then.

Your statement actually disproves your own argument.

The world was ALWAYS round. People were simply ignorant of the fact and denied it until someone proved it to them. The deniers - those who attacked and ridiculed the first theory that the earth was round were subsequently proven to be completely wrong.

Something can exist and its existence can be denied, until it is later proven and acknowledged to exist. The denial of the existence of something is not proof that it doesn't exist. You just proved that point.

Except that science and math proved the Earth was round, it was religious faith type beliefs that was in opposition to that. Those that opposed it, did not have evidence that the Earth was round, they had faith in it however. They thought their religious texts told them the Earth was flat, so it had to be so, no matter what science said.

Its like what with chemtrails. Science and math disprove chemtrails, however chemtrailer treat conspiracy webpages like the religious authorities did then, and also treat science and math, like an attack on their faith belief. Ted Gunderson, Carnicom, Will Thomas, Tony Hilder, are like the papal authoriity to chemtrailers, who take their writing as gospel, and insist that everyone else should too.

And likewise, it has been chemtrailers that have advocated shooting planes down, jailing pilots or even executing them.

edit on 22-6-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

what is this?

If it's real, I'd say some kind of swarms, possibly midges. The "smoke" is too fast moving to actually be smoke (unless it's very close, possibly the neighbor burning insect repellent over the hedge)

www.whatsthatbug.com...

Small clouds of males are frequently seen hovering in the air over or near water. At times they form larger clouds that look like smoke over trees or tall structures

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

what is this?

Bugs.

edit on 6/22/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Related photos:

www.flickr.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/75365e0ef570.jpg[/atsimg]

not a jet stream. it is a vertical swarm of bugs!! uugh.

Also:

www.flickr.com...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5b40767a6920.jpg[/atsimg]

It looks like smoke rising from the trees, but when we got closer, we found they were clouds of tiny bugs!

So, yeah. Bugs.
edit on 22-6-2011 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I'll buy that. It seems reasonable.

...but do they still qualify as chemtrails......somehow ? (lol)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
They could porve checmtrails are real.. it has been and its is indeed toxic,but proving who it comes from is another thing

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by shadowreborn89

They could porve checmtrails are real.. it has been and its is indeed toxic,but proving who it comes from is another thing

Two things here...
1) when have chemtrails been proven real?

2) where is the evidence that these unproven chemtrails are toxic?

okay three things...
3) who are they?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by EyeDontKnow

...but do they still qualify as chemtrails......somehow ? (lol)

If they all pass gas at the same time you could call it that I guess.
:

No they aren't considered a chemtrail just a bunch of bugs.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   

"All truth passes through three stages: First, it is ridiculed; Second, it is violently opposed; Third, it is accepted as self-evident."

Schopenhauer

However to be true it still has to actually be true, and passing through the 1st 2 of these stages does not make it true or guarantee that it will ever get to the 3rd.

So - got any actual evidence chemtrails exist yet??

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Schopenhauer

However to be true it still has to actually be true, and passing through the 1st 2 of these stages does not make it true or guarantee that it will ever get to the 3rd.

There's plenty of evidence, and since you spend your time on ATS almost exclusively denying chemtrails, you know where to find it.

And to deny something doesn't mean it doesn't exist or isn't true.
edit on 3-7-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Oh yes, all this evidence. How many times have we heard that from the Insane Cloud Posse.

Wait, wasnt this thread started by YOU, about Ted Gunderson, who made impossible claims. Tell us again about the chemplanes at Ft Sill at the Lincoln Municipal airport.

Isnt there ZERO evidence of Teddys claims? or is it "plenty" like you say. If it is plenty, I am sure you would be willing go to Lawton OK or Lincoln NE wouldnt you? I mean you could bust it all wide open!

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

There's plenty of evidence, and since you spend your time on ATS almost exclusively denying chemtrails, you know where to find it.

Sorry - I was actually meaning credible evidence - no hearsay, assertion, logical fallacies, bad science, and out right lies.

I have seen no credible evidence of the existence of chemtrails on ATS or anywhere else.

And to deny something doesn't mean it doesn't exist or isn't true.

Of course not - where did I say it did??
Cant' say I've ever seen anyone else say it either. Debunkers are generally more reasonable than, say, those chemtrailers who seem to think that someone denying chemtrails constitutes proof that they do exist.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

I stumbled onto this thred lookiing for something else. and although I have personally witnessed substances other than engine exhaust being emitted from aircraft, while at the same time seeing the exhaust, I dont have a comment about that, here.
my comment is in reference to the runways in nebraska being too short for large military aircraft to come and go.

I was in thw air force for 4 years, stationed mostly at minot afb in ND. A SAC base, with KC-135's and b-52's, among other aircraft.

during one preparedness exercise the B-52's, which are the largest bomber aircraft in the airforce, performed a MITO (minimal interval take off exercise.) they travelled about half way down the runway, as an educated guess I'd say 2500 ft, and then shot STRAIGHT UP. Now anyone whos seen these big birds take off know they land and take off parallel to the ground, and slow. I learned that day what real capabilities they had.
The C-130 is made for short take offs and landings, everybody knows that. Not everybody knows what the b52's and kc-135's can and do, do.

another side note, someone mentioned the airport in nebraska housing the ANG wing was a public airport and therefore it couldnt be used for such purposes.
Yeah well, the airport in harrisburg Pa is also public, and it houses an AF wing that is HQ for the COMMANDO SOLO program, the airborne Psy-ops wing of the AF. This public facility is home to some of the most secretive and little known about members of the air force (area 51 notwithstanding).

Theres a lot you don't knnow about. Or maybe you do.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2buckchuck
This public facility is home to some of the most secretive and little known about members of the air force (area 51 notwithstanding).

So why no photographs? They are right next to public highways and residential areas.

Here's the secretive facility you are talking about:

www.bing.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/43b2ebc29670.jpg[/atsimg]

So why do you think there's something secret going on in there?

And how exactly do they hide it, given that the hangers are in full public view?
edit on 29-7-2011 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50 >>

join