It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former FBI Chief Ted Gunderson Says Chemtrail Death Dumps Must Be Stopped

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
reply to post by Uncinus

What makes you believe these are the same planes Gunderson is referring to at all?

It's easy to set up your own straw-men to knock down, isn't it?

Because those are the planes at the base he mentioned.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus

Those are all of the planes at the base he mentioned?

It's really not hard to poke holes in your reasoning when you leave mile-wide gaps like this, you know.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Those are all of the planes at the base he mentioned?

It's really not hard to poke holes in your reasoning when you leave mile-wide gaps like this, you know.

They are the only big ones. This is the entire base.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ec0c0b142ca7.jpg[/atsimg]

There are four KC-135's there. Gunderson said he saw four large unmarked aircraft. So it's likely he simply saw these from the main terminal (just off the top of this image).

If there were four OTHER large unmarked planes, then why not photos? You can see the runway from the passenger terminal - where thousands of civilians, and I'm sure a few aircraft buffs, pass freely every day.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

If there were four OTHER large unmarked planes, then why not photos? You can see the runway from the passenger terminal - where thousands of civilians, and I'm sure a few aircraft buffs, pass freely every day.

Again, volunteer yourself to go take photos around the base, and see how quickly you are arrested for "suspicious activity" and your photos confiscated. Just saying. If you really think you can do it, go show us, by all means.

And the thing about airplanes, is that they can move. You show us photos of aircraft all lined up and tell us that's all there is. Yeah, right, like they are tied to the ground and can't move.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Again, volunteer yourself to go take photos around the base, and see how quickly you are arrested for "suspicious activity" and your photos confiscated. Just saying. If you really think you can do it, go show us, by all means.

And the thing about airplanes, is that they can move. You show us photos of aircraft all lined up and tell us that's all there is. Yeah, right, like they are tied to the ground and can't move.

Its not a military base, why do you keep spreading that? It is a PUBLIC AIRPORT, that a section of it is used by the Air National Guard. The Air National Guard does not have secret aircraft, and yes that refueling unit, is not anything secret either.

If you have evidence that they are lying, and that there are other planes there, then prove it. You yet again, are clinging bitterly to the chemtrail cult and making up any mental justification you can find. You are so invested mentally in this Gunderson clown, that you are hoping, telling yourself, that everyone else is lying and Ted is right, even with no evidence of it.

Guess what, many airports have public viewing areas to photograph aircraft. You are just assuming that anyone will go to jail, in order to keep from doing any work yourself.

Gonna tell us that the websites that list Ft Sill as having a 5000 ft long runway are lying too? Or are you going to insist the performance charts for KC-135s are not correct and that they are actually flying out of an army base with a short small runway
edit on 11-6-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

I don't live there. But surely someone who believes in chemtrails lives in Lincoln. They could at least go and look from the Budget parking lot, then report back.

People live in plain sight of the runway. It's not like it's some secret base. It's right there on the edge of town. There's nothing secret going on there. Suggesting it's some kind of Area 51 is just silly.

edit on 11-6-2011 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot
Does the Nebraska Air National Guard 155th Air Refueling Wing have unmarked bomberlike aircraft? NO
www.airliners.net...

You can't seriously be that gullible.

Why wouldn't they mark aircraft in the first place?

Because they don't want them traced!

"Oh gee whiz, the government doesn't have secret unmarked aircraft because they told us so!"

With that kind of mentality how did you even wind up on a conspiracy theory forum in the first place??

If you have evidence, then put it forward. Other than that, you are just speculating endlessly, and making up things time and time again.

Military aircraft are marked. I actually posted a link to a Nebraska ANG aircraft, and guess what ,it was marked. But you ignored that.. Show us photos of military aircraft devoid any any markings or indentification, especially ones like what Teddy is saying.

Some of you sure have a need to play defense for Ted. The other day you said you never heard of him, and now he is like some patron saint of the chemtrail cult that you have to defend his lies

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

So where are the photos of unmarked aircraft spraying?

I can show you photos of unmarked aircraft.

I can't show you photos of them flying in the stratosphere, because from the ground they are too high to see any markings anyway without a special telescoping camera or something along those lines. You couldn't show me any legible markings on any aircraft in the stratosphere, from the ground.

Well at least you agree that from the ground it's impossible to determine for sure whether a high flying aircraft has markings or not - and thus all the claims that aircraft spraying at high atitude are unmarked is disingenuous at best.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Gonna tell us that the websites that list Ft Sill as having a 5000 ft long runway are lying too? Or are you going to insist the performance charts for KC-135s are not correct and that they are actually flying out of an army base with a short small runway

I wonder if this is what started the rumor?

www.aetc.af.mil...

3/29/2011 - FORT SILL, Okla. -- Fort Sill is transforming over the next 30 days into an airfield busy with frequent evening arrivals and departures as C-17 crews from Altus Air Force Base are training here.
Altus pilots are perfecting their skills in assault landing zone procedures that require them to land in a 500-foot area on the runway then coast out to no more than 3,500 feet.

Here's one of those C-17s unloading a fire truck at Ft Sill. Again, it's not unmarked. And again the runway is in full view of residential neighborhoods, so if there were unmarked planes taking off, then it would be trivial to get photos of them.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/02fcc4000095.jpg[/atsimg]

Pics, or it didn't happen.
edit on 11-6-2011 by Uncinus because: (apparently it didn't happen - as I forgot the pic
)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I am pretty sure Ted Gundersons proclamation of Ft Sill came out before that. Ted could say there was a chemtrail base on the moon and our resident chemmies would be scrambling to defend him too

I always found it curious that Ted would bring up an Army base with only a 5000 ft runway, when there are 3 USAF bases within an hour and a half of there, and a closed one too, all of which were former Strategic Air Command bases with very long runways, 13000 ft +

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

If you have evidence, then put it forward. Other than that, you are just speculating endlessly, and making up things time and time again.

That's all you are doing here. I'm not the one who made the claim, Ted Gunderson, a former FBI chief, is the one who was making these claims. After all the years he's put into criminal investigations for the federal government, I really doubt he cares if some know-it-all on the internet is demanding photos of all the unmarked planes.

You claim they don't exist but you are arguing from ignorance. You apparently don't think planes are capable of flying or moving from one base to another, etc.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

That's all you are doing here. I'm not the one who made the claim, Ted Gunderson, a former FBI chief, is the one who was making these claims. After all the years he's put into criminal investigations for the federal government, I really doubt he cares if some know-it-all on the internet is demanding photos of all the unmarked planes.

You claim they don't exist but you are arguing from ignorance. You apparently don't think planes are capable of flying or moving from one base to another, etc.

Oh so it wasnt you, that video just made its way up on ATS under your name, all by itself. When you post videos from some old crank like that, then you can expect to have the claims in that video challenged. If you do not want to have your chemtrail religion challenged, then maybe check on the claims in them before you post them.
But since chemmies do not do any of that, we know that will not happen.

Regardless, none of that changes there is ZERO evidence of any of his claims. If you really think he is right,then do something about it, like go to an aviation message board and ask about it, or go to airliners.net and find us such airplanes, or explain how the Air National Guard not only has secret airplanes, but flies them out of a public city airport. This would be a major huge news story, then amount of money you could make by finding proof of any of this, would be quite substantial. You would have scooped every aviation website and every news organization.

Do you think they teleported the planes from the lincoln airport to someplace else so that no one saw them ever? Its amazing the ideas you all will come up with, to justify the utter lack of evidence. Hey, maybe they moved them out in orbit too. There is just as much evidence for that.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Oh so it wasnt you, that video just made its way up on ATS under your name, all by itself. When you post videos from some old crank like that, then you can expect to have the claims in that video challenged.

Your confusion stems from the fact that you apparently can't differentiate between someone who posts a video, and the people actually in that video.

Like I said before, I'll take Ted Gunderson's word over yours any day of the week, year, decade, century....

And in the end that's all it really comes down to, since all of your arguments are either from ignorance or authority or some other blatant fallacy. I don't know you personally. I don't particularly want to know you personally. Unless you can come up with actual logical reasons to doubt what the guy says (which would amount to proving a negative), why don't you stop whining about him?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
You still do not get it, there is ZERO ZERO ZERO proof for anything he has said.

You still do not understand how there is ZERO evidence of your nerfarious sooper sekrit bomber like aircraft flying out of a public airport that apparently no one has known about, and being flown by the Air National Guard, where anyone could see them. Even the few KC-135s they have, are all parked outside.

You still can not understand that Ft Sill can not handle the kinds of aircraft as described by chemmies, and there are no reports of large aircraft based out of there, since the Army does not even have large aircraft. Even the airplane that the chemmies find most sinister, the 1950s era KC-135, would not be able to operate from Ft SIll. Something about the runway being too short, escapes you. The C-17 made it in there for an exercise, but thats no chemtrail plane and it can use a shorter runway, not to mention it is an USAF bird and not Army

You obviously believe anything from him, as long as it promotes your chemtrail religion. If you think its all actually true and I am misleading you, how about you go take it to an aviaition message board, if you are so confident? I think we can all agree you will not take it anywhere outside of a conspiracy board.

Find any photos of unmarked secret planes yet? But if I am so wrong, and you are so right, it should be easy to find evidence and people that would agree with him. Wouldnt it help your conspiracy to find that?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

You still do not get it, there is ZERO ZERO ZERO proof for anything he has said.

And ZERO ZERO ZERO evidence for any of what you're claiming, either, which is basically that Gunderson is just wrong about everything he says. A stereotypical knee-jerk reaction.

So it comes down to this: Do I take a former FBI chief's word about covert military operations going on, or do I take your anonymous internet layman denial over top of it?

As I said, I'd take this guy's testimony over yours any day of the week. For some reason I bet he can actually spell, too.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Like I said before, I'll take Ted Gunderson's word over yours any day of the week, year, decade, century....

Well, Ted says:

educate-yourself.org...

I have also developed information through credible and reliable sources that in the past, children have been taken from Foster Homes, orphanages, and Boys Town Nebraska, and flown by private jets from Sioux City Iowa to Washington D.C. for sex orgies with politicians.

You want to take his word about that?

And no, I don't have any proof that politicians are not having sex orgies with children.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Ted Gunderson was not the Chief of the FBI, like chemmies have insisted, like here
aircrap.org...

Sorry man but you're wrong again:

Ted Gunderson is the former chief of the Los Angeles FBI.[3]

en.wikipedia.org...

Following the trial, Ted Gunderson, former chief of the Los Angeles FBI office was hired by MacDonald's team to search for any evidence that could be used for an appeal.

www.cbsnews.com...

And don't start putting words in my mouth either because I never said he was the chief of ALL of the FBI offices nationwide. Like it hardly matters to establish the point that he was a ranking FBI member.

Lol, the title itself, as you point out once more, doesn't suggest he was the head of ALL of the FBI, but as has already been established again and again, many of these deniers seem to have trouble comprehending written text accurately!

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

You still do not understand how there is ZERO evidence of your nerfarious sooper sekrit bomber like aircraft flying out of a public airport that apparently no one has known about, and being flown by the Air National Guard, where anyone could see them. Even the few KC-135s they have, are all parked outside.

You still can not understand that Ft Sill can not handle the kinds of aircraft as described by chemmies, and there are no reports of large aircraft based out of there, since the Army does not even have large aircraft. Even the airplane that the chemmies find most sinister, the 1950s era KC-135, would not be able to operate from Ft SIll. Something about the runway being too short, escapes you. The C-17 made it in there for an exercise, but thats no chemtrail plane and it can use a shorter runway, not to mention it is an USAF bird and not Army

You obviously believe anything from him, as long as it promotes your chemtrail religion. If you think its all actually true and I am misleading you, how about you go take it to an aviaition message board, if you are so confident? I think we can all agree you will not take it anywhere outside of a conspiracy board.

Find any photos of unmarked secret planes yet? But if I am so wrong, and you are so right, it should be easy to find evidence and people that would agree with him. Wouldnt it help your conspiracy to find that?

Please provide the evidence for each of the above claims - otherwise it's just your opinion.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Well, Ted says:

educate-yourself.org...

I have also developed information through credible and reliable sources that in the past, children have been taken from Foster Homes, orphanages, and Boys Town Nebraska, and flown by private jets from Sioux City Iowa to Washington D.C. for sex orgies with politicians.

You want to take his word about that?

I don't have to. I've already learned about that from other sources.

The History Channel even made a documentary about Boys Town, before at the last minute they canceled it before it aired because they received so many threats over it. There were still tapes of it and it was even on Google videos at one point, and I watched the whole thing. It was a legitimate documentary.

There's this, too:

Not trying to change the subject but if anything all of this stuff only lends more credibility to Ted Gunderson. He's obviously done some homework.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Read the quote again.
Gunderson was not talking about male prostitutes.

new topics

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join