It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former FBI Chief Ted Gunderson Says Chemtrail Death Dumps Must Be Stopped

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus
Gunderson also claims that Sonny Bono was assassinated by a satanic cult, and that the CIA runs a secret harassment program financed by selling kidnapped children from bases in Germany.

Using him as some kind of credible source for chemtrail info is, at best, an appeal to false authority.

www.randomcollection.info...

And that the US Military has 30,000 guillotines stored on base, that the USAF flies kids to Washington DC for orgies with congressman, and that Area 51 is used to harvest organs from children.

Chemmies could care less about what this guy says, as long as ol Ted promotes their chemtrail religion

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

nice sidestep you where the one to state that the airport's in question could not be used for the spray program i am asking you for prof otherwise i have to take your statement as false.
I have been asked on a number of occasions by yourself for prof [personal prof]of what i believe to be true so i think its only fair that you provide prof [personal prof pics vids etc]to back up your statement.

edit on 10-6-2011 by djcarlosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Gunderson also claims that Sonny Bono was assassinated by a satanic cult, and that the CIA runs a secret harassment program financed by selling kidnapped children from bases in Germany.

Using him as some kind of credible source for chemtrail info is, at best, an appeal to false authority.

www.randomcollection.info...

Reading that link...wow.
He contradicts himself several times, here's the big one...

6) I firmly believe that most individuals working in the FBI, other intelligence agencies, and the government overall are honest, law-abiding public servants. However, a sophisticated network of rouge operatives has secretly infiltrated the FBI.....

...then later, same document...

8) In addition to high ranking members of the FBI, other government services, and the government overall, wealthy, powerful members of criminal syndicates, multi-millionaires and the corporate elite are using the government gang stalking program to.........

He can't be doing a very good job as a Private Investigator if he keeps burning bridges like that. He won't be asking any intelligence favors from his colleagues -- anytime soon.

And you'd think, with his resume and prior inside info...he'd have some concrete info about any "chemtrailing"....other than just his opinion. He seems to know about infiltration of the FBI and elsewhere in gov't, why wouldn't he be able to produce real evidence about something much larger and sinister as "chemtrails" ??

edit on 10-6-2011 by EyeDontKnow because: I had th feed my goldfish.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by djcarlosa

nice sidestep you where the one to state that the airport's in question could not be used for the spray program i am asking you for prof otherwise i have to take your statement as false.
I have been asked on a number of occasions by yourself for prof [personal prof]of what i believe to be true so i think its only fair that you provide prof [personal prof pics vids etc]to back up your statement.

edit on 10-6-2011 by djcarlosa because: (no reason given)

Do you not get it? Ted is the one that made the claim, did he give proof? NO. Why do you not demand proof from him? OH yeah, he promotes chemtrails so you wont.

And yes I have given proof several times how his claims are not possible. Instead of me rehashing it AGAIN, maybe go look at the Hoaxes and Misrepresentations thread i started where I mentioned how it was impossible, and I did it with actual information. Not that it will matter to the chemmies, it never has before.

edit on 10-6-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

i'm afraid its you that dose not get it, you made a statement i want you to prove your statement is fact i don't care what ted said that is not my issue i was asking you to prove your statement you made in a post is fact.
after all in order for you to be able to make that claim then you must have been there otherwise you are making a false statement all i'm asking is that you prove your statement and i will agree you have debunked the source.
IF NOT YOU SHOULD RETRACT YOUR STATEMENT.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
For clarity, the ANG 155th Air Refueling Wing located in Lincoln NE, does fly the KC-135R.

The 155th has flown the KC-135R Stratotanker since 1992

www.155arw.ang.af.mil...

en.wikipedia.org...

Perhaps this KC-135R (at the 155th) is considered an "unmarked aircraft" ?
www.airliners.net...&sid=8c5b1292149d450a0ef81bb028978dcc

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by djcarlosa

Can you answer those points? Otherwise you have 2 conflicting accounts both, in your knowledge, equally ikely to be valid, yet mutually incompatible.

Why then choose to accept one and refute the other? Because you want to believe one and not the other?

For info, does this look like a chemtrail site?

en.wikipedia.org...

As for Lincoln airport - it should be easy to check what aircraft routinely fly in and out

www.lincolnairport.com...

Doens't look like a likely base for chemtrail flights either to me?

Any reason you think either of these places are likely chemtrail bases?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

i agree we have 2 conflicting statements one has to be right one wrong so dose it not then follow that as i have access to one of the sources that i should ask him to prove his statement so i can take the other as false

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by djcarlosa

i'm afraid its you that dose not get it, you made a statement i want you to prove your statement is fact i don't care what ted said that is not my issue i was asking you to prove your statement you made in a post is fact.

Its obvious you do not care what Ted said, since when have details mattered to the chemtrail cult. As long as he says that chemtrails are real, you would not care about anything else.

Maybe if some of you actually did care about details and what was said, it would prevent the same stupid reposting of the same stupid videos and photos, over and over and over again. Maybe it would prevent posting things that are utter nonsense.

BTW., Ft Sill does not even have a long enough runway for big planes. Not that any of that matters to chemmies. Like I said, I already posted how it was nonsense, in the thread about hoaxes and misrepresentations, was that too much work for you, so you want it all spoon fed to you?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Well dj, since you are either incapable or unwilling to verify claims by members of your chemtrail cult and want it spoonfed to you...I will just repost it. It has the links in that thread, they did not copy over..

aircrap.org...

I brought up Ted Gunderson, and Tony Hilder. Hilder has a cottage industry of making conspiracy movies for sale, and he brings in Ted to help promote them and to lend his name. This is from this video

Ted says the following: “The death dumps, otherwise known as chemical trails, are being dropped and sprayed throughout the United States and England, Scotland, Ireland, and Northern Europe. I have personally seen them not only in the United States, but in Mexico and in Canada. Birds are dying around the world. Fish are dying by the hundreds of thousands around the world. This is genocide. This is poison. This is murder by the United Nations. This element within our society that is doing this must be stopped. I happen to know of two of the locations where the airplanes are that dump this crap on us. Four of the planes are out of the Air National Guard in Lincoln, Nebraska. And, the other planes are out of Fort Sill, Oklahoma. I personally have observed the planes that were standing still in Nebraska – Lincoln, Nebraska – at the Air National Guard. They have no markings on them. They are huge, bomber-like airplanes with no markings. This is a crime: a crime against humanity, a crime against America, a crime against the citizens of this great country. The must be stopped. WHAT IS WRONG WITH CONGRESS? This has an affect on their population, and their people, and their friends, and their relatives, and themselves. What’s wrong with them? What’s wrong with the pilots who are flying these airplanes and dumping this crap, this poison, on their own families? Somebody has to do something about it. Somebody in Congress has to step forward and stop it now. Thank you. I’m Ted Gunderson.”

Okay, lets look at this. He mentioned the Air National Guard in Lincoln Nebraska, having bomber like aircraft with no markings, that he "personally have observed".

Does the Nebraska Air National Guard 155th Air Refueling Wing have unmarked bomberlike aircraft? NO
www.airliners.net...

And where are they out of, with their EIGHT planes? oh yeah, its the local municipal airport. Kinda hard to keep some secret aircraft there, in full view of everyone.
www.155arw.ang.af.mil...

Welcome to the website for the 155th Air Refueling Wing. Our unit, based at the Lincoln Municipal Airport in Lincoln Neb., is rich in history and experience.

Lets look at Ft Sill
www.airnav.com...

Runway Information

Runway 17/35Dimensions: 5001 x 200 ft. / 1524 x 61 m

Sorry Hilder and Gunderson, but 5001 ft is not suitable for large aircraft like that. A C-130, yeah probably could get in and out, but larger aircraft like a KC-135 or some secret bomber, not a chance

I am undecided about whether Gunderson came up with this, or whether it was spoon fed to him by Hilder. Ted does say that he personally witnessed it however.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot
Does the Nebraska Air National Guard 155th Air Refueling Wing have unmarked bomberlike aircraft? NO
www.airliners.net...

You can't seriously be that gullible.

Why wouldn't they mark aircraft in the first place?

Because they don't want them traced!

"Oh gee whiz, the government doesn't have secret unmarked aircraft because they told us so!"

With that kind of mentality how did you even wind up on a conspiracy theory forum in the first place??

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

www.airliners.net...

You can't seriously be that gullible.

Why wouldn't they mark aircraft in the first place?

Because they don't want them traced!

"Oh gee whiz, the government doesn't have secret unmarked aircraft because they told us so!"

With that kind of mentality how did you even wind up on a conspiracy theory forum in the first place??

That's silly. Unmarked aircraft would have attention drawn to them by their lack of markings.

If there were unmarked aircraft, then why are there no photos of unmarked photos. If these thousands of trails are all being laid by unmarked aircraft, then what's to stop someone taking a photo?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

That's silly. Unmarked aircraft would have attention drawn to them by their lack of markings.

And they do. Pay attention the next time someone talks about black helicopters or unmarked aircraft. What will you see? People that come along, such as yourself, to tell them that they're liars and no such thing could happen and blah blah blah trust the military and trust the government.

And after all of this bickering how is anyone going to trace these unmarked craft back to a specific location? They're unmarked, so good luck.

But when an FBI chief starts naming bases, I'd sooner believe he has a reason to name these bases, than to believe you. No matter what your comments are about Ted Gunderson, you have infinitely less credibility than him anyway, because I can actually verify that he's a real person and yes, he was an FBI chief.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

And they do. .

So where are the photos of unmarked aircraft spraying?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

But when an FBI chief starts naming bases, I'd sooner believe he has a reason to name these bases, than to believe you. No matter what your comments are about Ted Gunderson, you have infinitely less credibility than him anyway, because I can actually verify that he's a real person and yes, he was an FBI chief.

Okay, so assuming there's a base at the locations he's specified, where huge unmarked aircraft take off and land, then this would require a runway.

To remain secret, it would require a runway in a location where the actual runway, and the first 20,000 feet or so or ascent, were out of range of telephoto cameras. Otherwise anyone could blow the whole thing wide open.

So where are these bases again?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

This is genocide. This is poison. This is murder by the United Nations. This element within our society that is doing this must be stopped. I happen to know of two of the locations where the airplanes are that dump this crap on us. Four of the planes are out of the Air National Guard in Lincoln, Nebraska. And, the other planes are out of Fort Sill, Oklahoma. I personally have observed the planes that were standing still in Nebraska – Lincoln, Nebraska – at the Air National Guard. They have no markings on them. They are huge, bomber-like airplanes with no markings.

Does he mean THESE planes:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9e12d3441659.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

So where are the photos of unmarked aircraft spraying?

I can show you photos of unmarked aircraft.

I can't show you photos of them flying in the stratosphere, because from the ground they are too high to see any markings anyway without a special telescoping camera or something along those lines. You couldn't show me any legible markings on any aircraft in the stratosphere, from the ground.

And you would invariably call any chemtrail a "contrail" based on nothing anyway. It's what you do. And you pretend you would know better, while denying that they even exist, though you admit the military keeps secrets and it's obvious that spraying aerosols into the stratosphere would have military applications. Basically you troll and create a massive fuss about something you can't actually disprove. And on top of that, I never claimed to have hard proof in the first place.

To remain secret, it would require a runway in a location where the actual runway, and the first 20,000 feet or so or ascent, were out of range of telephoto cameras. Otherwise anyone could blow the whole thing wide open.

The military tends to take security measures wherever security is needed. A famous example of this is Area 51. You can't get inside on the ground level and take photos of what they're doing there so I guess it doesn't exist either, huh?

Anyway why don't you go out and start taking pictures of any military airbase and see how it takes before you're arrested and interrogated like a terrorist.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

The military tends to take security measures wherever security is needed. A famous example of this is Area 51. You can't get inside on the ground level and take photos of what they're doing there so I guess it doesn't exist either, huh?

Anyway why don't you go out and start taking pictures of any military airbase and see how it takes before you're arrested and interrogated like a terrorist.

See above photo of one of Ted Gunderson's "bases"

There's a Budget Rent-A-Car, just 300 years from the planes. Not exactly area 51.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
And here's one of the "unmarked" planes. A Nebraska Air National Guard KC-135.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a267367ff432.jpg[/atsimg]

www.flickr.com...

So what is Ted talking about?

ETA: Closeup of markings:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/23a2ce91913a.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 10-6-2011 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-6-2011 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

What makes you believe these are the same planes Gunderson is referring to at all?

It's easy to set up your own straw-men to knock down, isn't it?

new topics

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join