It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former FBI Chief Ted Gunderson Says Chemtrail Death Dumps Must Be Stopped

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I've come to notice that chemtrail debunkers are even more ridiculous than UFO debunkers. Both groups are incredibly amusing, though.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by thektotheg

I've come to notice that most "chemtrail" believers have quite a few screws loose.

What with their beliefs, also, in "Sylphs" that "eat chemtrails"....some substance/"energy" called "orgone".

( Great joke there, using a Cockney accent......"Where's the 'orgone??"
)

Oh, yes indeed, it is a beaut, to read through the many claims....and to see that "chemtrail" believers have absolutely NO science understanding in physics, nor aviation nor meteorology --- nor plain old rational thought.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

thanks for the tip.

should circumstances change, and I'm able to will post with videos and all

perhaps weedwhacker, as rational skeptic, could contribute a few suggestions re experimental protocols

p.s. WW that's an invitation not an attack by the way
edit on 16-1-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit & additional comment

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
What do we really have here in the OP? We have one man's assertions and opinions only. He brings forth no evidence and relies on the appeal to authority for his credibility. I don't know if "chemtrails" exist or not, though to date no convincing evidence has been presented for their existence, and the man in the OP brings nothing new to the table.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

sigh...

with all due respect " there are more things between heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy"

if you don't' believe in concentration camps here in the USA you need to talk to a few Nisei
or to our autochthonous tribes-folk.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Read my previous comment.
What I have thought about doing is either taking a sampling of an air filter or a new glass baking pan filled with DI water and secure it on my 2nd story Condo roof and have the contents of the water and air filter or filter pad analyzed. The pan of DI water will only be analyzed over a weeks period without rain. The air filter will be a typical raised off the roof air conditioning filter or pad to be used for a week of dry days and supported on four corners by bricks beneath the air filter or pad and four bricks on the top corners. This will keep it raised off the surface of the roof where the air can circulate beneath and on top 24/7. The cleaned bricks will be rinsed with DI water before placing them beneath and above the 4 corners of the filter to help reduce contamination.

This will cost some bucks to have analyzed but could be worth it in the long run. I have a laboratory in mind that I used when I had a water purification business. I will not tell the lab from where the sample came as to have no monkey business with the samples. Again this is to see what or if any agents are being dropped from the sky by low flying jets over my Condo and I will use new unused glass bottles to place the water poured from the glass baking pan.

Yes I expect to have a certain amount of unburned jet fuel in the sample but what else will they find?
edit on 16-1-2011 by amari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

Maybe no one's asked him for more. They spend all their time saying he's just a crackpot. Someone needs to subpoena him and ask. But no one cares enough to do that or has the power to do that. Hell I don't even know anymore if we have any remedy or recourse.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity

Maybe no one's asked him for more. They spend all their time saying he's just a crackpot. Someone needs to subpoena him and ask. But no one cares enough to do that or has the power to do that. Hell I don't even know anymore if we have any remedy or recourse.

I don't know if he's a crackpot or not. However, even he should know that without significant evidence favoring his contention, it's likely he'll be perceived that way. If he can produce evidence and believes this strongly in his cause it's his duty to provide it, not necessarily someone with subpoena power.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

I have noticed the ariel spraying over my area in Eastern Sydney in a criss cross grid like fashion. Its unpleasant to take the kids to a sports event and have them spray these checkered grids over your head. Definatley chemtrails......wht would aeroplanes like to fly in such an intense grid if it wasn't laying down something.... Usually the same plane delibrately going backwards and forwards untill its created those lines that stay for hours on end and not disperse like normal contrails.
We all feel like we are being crop dusted. Most of us parents, including those few with air licences, shake their heads with disbelief.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

I don't know if he's a crackpot or not. However, even he should know that without significant evidence favoring his contention, it's likely he'll be perceived that way. If he can produce evidence and believes this strongly in his cause it's his duty to provide it, not necessarily someone with subpoena power.

Let's call him!

I'm serious. Think he'd talk to us?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Let's call him!

I'm serious. Think he'd talk to us?

You never know until you try. The real question is: do you think he actually has some tangible, indisputable evidence to confirm the existence of "chemtrails" once and for all?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by haplogroupH1

I don't yet have a link to (or know if one even exists) live flight tracking for Australia. There is at least one here in the U.S., and one for Europe:

www.flightaware.com...
www.flightradar24.com...

So, since you're in Sydney....wait, found this one: www.switchbanks.com.au...
Haven't checked it out very much, yet though....

....as to what you think you observed:

... in Eastern Sydney in a criss cross grid like fashion. ..wht would aeroplanes like to fly in such an intense grid if it wasn't laying down something.... Usually the same plane delibrately going backwards and forwards ...

You may wish to re-assess that "backwards and forwards" bit. I believe that is a mistaken notion....you are seeing different passenger airliners passing overhead....and the "grid" is merely because of different deaprture/arrival airports.

edit on 16 January 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
This is the first I've heard about this. Hopefully this Ted Gunderson guy is just crazy. Though with some of the things the government's done in the past, it wouldn't surprise me if he was right.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by amari

Sorry, that won't work. You will need to get a control sample of what would be caught in either trap from all the other sources of contamination. Things like industry, agriculture, transportation, construction, mining...... all of these would have to be excluded from the sample before even trying to claim that what is found actually came from the exhaust or "spray" from a high-flying jet.
Then there is the problem about being an aerosol. I'm using the word aerosol correctly. It actually means being in small enough particles to remain suspended in air, so anything in the sky that is not a gas. Smoke is an aerosol, so is the dust from a dirt road. These particles are so small their terminal velocity is reached after only a few seconds. Which means something as high as a 'trail will remain suspended for hours, possibly days if it reaches the ground at all. Add in the wind during the fall, then updrafts, and anything over your head from a trail is NOT going to fall on anything directly below the trail smaller than large hail. Haven't seen that yet, have you?
There are planes that are designed to sample and test an actual trail by flying behind it and sample just the trail. It's done a lot, for various reasons. And the tests done have shown exhaust from jet fuel after combustion through a jet engine. Good science method would need to do this kind of sampling. And so far, no "pro-chemtrail" person or group has done it. I've read that Carnicom and Will Thomas collected the money to hire this plane, but haven't seen any results yet.
And what many people seem to forget, the exhaust is there behind every plane whether it is leaving a trail or not. The visible part of a trail is almost all atmospheric water that was already there as a gas.

It's just water, people. And dirty air. Just like a cloud. Are you scared of clouds, too?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Unfortunately Fred T is directing us to this thread, because of a dual posting in a very short timescale, I give credit to both OP's for bringing the Gundersen comments to our attention, and no way do I imply that one thread is superior to the other, nor do I think that a cabal should institute an alternative thread, if there was any evidence of that. Fred T might be right in his intervention, but I do think that a closed thread should be linked by the moderator for appraisal by the rest, otherwise it could fall into the abyss. I think that's fair. As for the video, the man is in his eighties, he is angry, and he is very lucid. He does offer information that can be followed by those of us near to the location he talks of. He certainly has a suspicion of unmarked 'planes,(why not) and why birds are falling from the sky, (not unknown as a singular event) He could have, and some might say, must enlarge on his statements. He has thrown a few crumbs out.
edit on 16-1-2011 by smurfy because: Add text.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Yes....I pointed out back on Page 1, referring to the "information on location" that Ted Gunderson provided.

Throws his crediblity in the dumpster.....

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

As was already stated, it doesn't matter who brings forth the information, the debunkers will spout their nonsense, nonetheless. Your own personal God could break through the heavens and directly link to every person's mind, explaining the truth behind chemtrails, and debunkers would claim God hasn't been acting normal lately and that everything he says should be taken with a grain of salt. Also, it's probably not even really him. There's been a lot of misidentifications of Saturn when viewed through swamp gas as of late.

Contrails have been around for a very long time. The controversy over chemtrails, on the other hand, has not. Yet, by your reasoning, you expect us to believe that humans have only recently become clever enough to perpetrate such a story as this, to pretend that there's actually something else up there now. Right. Kind of missing something there in the logic department.

While I'm sure your credentials and qualifications as pertains to the subject are top notch (ha, ha), it's getting easier and easier to spot blind skeptics who have little interest in the truth; instead, placing far greater demands on maintaing their cheery little world where the government never lies or deceives us, and everything out of the ordinary can be easily explained by what is, quite ironically, an even more detailed and complex theory. Riiiiiight.

I don't even find chemtrails particularly interesting. I'm open to their possibility, rather than claiming I know one way or the other (because I don't, and neither do you). I just enjoy seeing people make claims that they honestly BELIEVE are truths, even though they have no way of knowing. Every religion is founded on this principle. It's a symptom of the universe, I imagine. But, it's still really funny. The art of KNOWING things you can't possibly KNOW is being taken to entirely new levels as of late.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

So, let me get this straight...

If the head of NASA came out and said that there were alien craft flying through our skies/galaxy, he deserves no more merit than any other person in the world?

That makes so much sense. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
It is funny how these threads progress. A hard hitting piece of information, a credible clue that chemtrails are in fact real, is presented. The debunkers are slammed.
And then, the debunkers raise the bar once again, of proof that is required for "them to believe" to absurd levels. It is not enough that someone close to the action, someone that is accustomed to how these evil people operate comes forward, but we have certain posters that now claim that we can't REALLY test for chemtrails on our own. We have to eliminate to THEIR satisfaction ALL OTHER POSSIBLE WAYS that our test could have been compromised. In fact, that is an impossible task, and they know it. You would have to live in a bubble, like young John Travolta!, and have your chemtrails put through a hole.
Thanks Stars for showing your true colors.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join