It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former FBI Chief Ted Gunderson Says Chemtrail Death Dumps Must Be Stopped

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Triztheone

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist

Originally posted by crimvelvet
I know of some people who grabbed a sample from military planes on a base near me. The sent the sample out for testing. The crap definitely exists!

So what is it?
What are they spraying and where are the test results?

Watch this video: www.youtube.com...

'POISON EXPERT CLAIM CHEMTRAILS COULD BE SPRAYED TO DESTROY OUR IMMUNE SYSTEMS.'
The test results said it contained a very high level of 'BARIUM'.

Peace be with you.

Ugh, that old video again... Sorry that's not even close.
I watched it and it's not about crimvelvets friends grabbing a sample from military planes on a base. It's about some other guy who collected some rain in a glass jar, then the reporter read the lab results wrong and made everyone freak out thinking there was a high level of barium in it.

contrailscience.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Excuse me. Serious question here. What is an "FBI Chief"? I've found special agents, department heads, "head agent in charge' or 'agent in charge (AIC). The word "chief" has been used to describe J. Edgar Hoover and other directors, but surely Gunderson has never had the top job. The word "chief" is often used in news accounts for the head FBI agent in a city, but I don't see it as a formal part of an actual title.

So my real question is: What was Gunderson and FBI Chief of?

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Los Angeles, according to Wikipedia.

Ted Gunderson is the former chief of the Los Angeles FBI.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

The Los Angeles division is actually supervised by an ADIC, not a "Chief"...

Odd though, seems old Teds wiki was edited on the 3rd.. Not long ago, how old does one have to be to not be a media whore?

And oddly enough the cache only goes back to 1 minute after his page updated... Wonder what was there before.

webcache.googleusercontent.com...:0qBcGegbWhcJ:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Gunderson+en.wikipedia.org... &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
edit on 18-1-2011 by ShogunAssassins because: (no reason given)

Cache time
"This is Google's cache of en.wikipedia.org... It is a snapshot of the page as it appeared on Jan 3, 2011 17:45:22 GMT"

And from his wiki
"This page was last modified on 3 January 2011 at 17:44"

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ShogunAssassins

Interesting, the FBI Chief quote comes from this CBS article - www.cbsnews.com...

but an older version of his wiki page doesn't mention it and lists him as Senior Special Agent-in-Charge of the Los Angeles division. No sources for these claims though.

After a brief stint as a sales representative for Hormel Foods Corporation,[2] Gunderson entered the Federal Bureau of Investigation in December 1951. He served in Mobile, Knoxville, New York City, and Albuquerque offices. He held posts as a Assistant Special Agent-in-Charge in New Haven and Philadelphia; and as Chief Inspector, and Special Agent-in-Charge of the Memphis and Dallas divisions. In 1977, Gunderson took his last position as Senior Special Agent-in-Charge of the Los Angeles division, and retired in March 1979.

edit to add:

The following is a complete listing of the rank structure found within the FBI;[40]
Probationary Agent
Special Agent
Senior Special Agent
Supervisory Special Agent
Assistant Special Agent-in-Charge (ASAC)
Special Agent-in-Charge (SAC)
Assistant Director
Associate Executive Assistant Director
Executive Assistant Director
Deputy Chief of Staff
Chief of Staff & Senior Counsel to the Director
Associate Deputy Director
Deputy Director
Director

edit on 18-1-2011 by freelance_zenarchist because: ███████████████.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Check this out
groups.yahoo.com...

Not saying its any more or less true then what Ted himself claims.. I did find this interesting
"He has publicly stated he is the only ex-FBI agent

to be kicked out of the FBI retired agent’s alumni"

Also kinda funny Art Bell sued him lol but if half of that is true about him... Just wow..

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
" Have you see this documentary? 'What in the World Are They Spraying' "

That "documentary" (and that is a rathere generous term to use, when speaking of that odius film) is a load of misconception, misapplied "science"....and based on primarily false premises to begin with:

The basic premise(s) of the film is(are):

• Normal Contrails fade away quickly
  • Scientists have talked about geoengineering using aluminum sprayed from planes
  • Since 1999, trails have been observed to persist for a long time
  • Tests in various locations at ground level have found different levels of aluminum
  • Monsanto has genetically engineered aluminum resistent crops
  • The government denies any spraying or geoengineering is going on
  • THEREFORE: The trails are aluminum being sprayed as part of a secret government geoengineering project.

• This well-done article addresses those points (premises) and explains in detail how each is incorrect.

That information is followed by lengthy posted comments, and further discussion and explanation.......

It is, somewhat, amusing to see the multitude of confusing, and conflicting "theories" about so-called "chem"-trails that abound. As shown above, the allegation from THAT film is centered on "aluminum spraying".

Yet, a casual perusal around the Webz (and on ATS) will discover a host of other equally absurd ideas and claims....what is doubly amusing is, that this (per the numerous "reports" by people all over the world who are "outraged" or otherwise self-proclaimed "aware") would indicate an effort, on such a massive scale (in order to be occurring virtually simultaneously, everywhere) that any logical look at it will soon realize the sheer impossibility......well, actually, implausability.....NOT if it is also, as alleged, all "Top Secret"......

>shrug< Seems that logic has flown out the windows, mostly....

edit on 18 January 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

Why bring other topics in relation to this one. It is a stand alone. Deal with it properly and with what you have got, and don't talk the brown stuff. All the subjects you listed are ambiguous and by default there is no "therefore". Don't forget also, you're the man that flies the 'planes that have in their exhausts toxic substance/s, you have already acknowledged that, but only recently. Start asking questions, not here, but in your own field of work firstly.
    edit on 18-1-2011 by smurfy because: Add text.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:16 PM
    link   

hahaha there's alot of wacky stuff in that link. It comes off as more of an attack piece than an actual investigation by Stew Webb though. Who cares if Ted couldn't perform in the bedroom for his satanic wife?

However if you Google Stew Webb you'll get the same kind of in-depth investigations:

When I encountered him, I began to realize what a very sick man he was physically and mentally/emotionally. Extremely unstable and psychotic. In fact, I found out after I had encountered him, that he had been in a mental ward for many months because of his many problems. I knew he was on medication for his psychotic behavior while staying at the Brunners.

And here's an ATS thread about none other than Ted Gunderson and Stew Webb.

edit on 18-1-2011 by freelance_zenarchist because: ██████████████ ███████ ████████████.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:19 PM
    link   

Yup, but i think we can say they both lose a lot of credit over it.. But dont look at the wacky stuff but more the small bits they use as proof of the wacky stuff.. For instance we know Ted doesnt have good standing in the FBI now and we also know he does have some shady affiliates.. We also know Ted has had legal issues with several people. We also know that atleast 1 time he has been accused of using the conspirecy theory community for money.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:27 PM
    link   

Originally posted by ShogunAssassins

For instance we know Ted doesnt have good standing in the FBI now

One of the points I was trying to convey earlier is that he doesn't have a standing in the FBI at all. When all is said and done it's a job like any other. Expecting Mr. Gunderson to have a privileged connection with the FBI after over 30 years of retirement is about the equivalent of me going to the McDonalds I worked at when I was 15 and expecting to get "hooked up" with a number 1. It just doesn't make any sense. I would find 5 years plausible, even 10 or 15 years maybe, but anyone he's worked with is years or decades retired at this point. Given that, his own videos in which no evidence is presented, and his history, I do not consider him to be a credible source in any regard.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:33 PM
    link   
    reply to post by smurfy

Well, frankly if you review back, it was "wcitizen" who posted up about that "documentary". Rather than reply directly to that post, I just made it more of a general announcement, to (hopefullY) preclude more and more of others to post up about the same poorly done video.....

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:43 PM
    link   
    I think it is safe to say that chemtrails are a real phenomenon, and we need to get to the bottom of what they are spraying. Hopefully Gunderson will help us as we explore and learn what it is they are spraying and for what purpose. We should also work to dismantle a "system", economic, political, international or whatever that has allowed this to happen unchecked by the general public adversely affected.
    We need to wake up the world. ATS is on board.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:27 PM
    link   

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist

hahaha there's alot of wacky stuff in that link. It comes off as more of an attack piece than an actual investigation by Stew Webb though. Who cares if Ted couldn't perform in the bedroom for his satanic wife?

However if you Google Stew Webb you'll get the same kind of in-depth investigations:

When I encountered him, I began to realize what a very sick man he was physically and mentally/emotionally. Extremely unstable and psychotic. In fact, I found out after I had encountered him, that he had been in a mental ward for many months because of his many problems. I knew he was on medication for his psychotic behavior while staying at the Brunners.

And here's an ATS thread about none other than Ted Gunderson and Stew Webb.

I know the OP on that thread...he's not very reliable.

Actually, that's the opening to the rabbit hole.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:39 PM
    link   
    reply to post by wcitizen

Cloud-seeding on an over saturated day?
    Just in case. I see it all the time in the states.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:16 PM
    link   

Originally posted by Illuminizard

Originally posted by ShogunAssassins

For instance we know Ted doesnt have good standing in the FBI now

One of the points I was trying to convey earlier is that he doesn't have a standing in the FBI at all. When all is said and done it's a job like any other. Expecting Mr. Gunderson to have a privileged connection with the FBI after over 30 years of retirement is about the equivalent of me going to the McDonalds I worked at when I was 15 and expecting to get "hooked up" with a number 1. It just doesn't make any sense. I would find 5 years plausible, even 10 or 15 years maybe, but anyone he's worked with is years or decades retired at this point. Given that, his own videos in which no evidence is presented, and his history, I do not consider him to be a credible source in any regard.

He is not. He has made other wild claims that 30,000 guillotines are stored on military bases too. Usually the chemmies disregard anyone with any kind of government connection. But not here, not even in spite of impossible statements made by Teddy....Hello..., Ft Sill anyone..The chemmie stay far away from that one, lest they have to admit Ted said something silly.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:22 AM
    link   
    reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

From the looks of it neither is Gunderson.

And from the looks of it he doesnt have standing in the FBI but i dont think its a time issue, or a "leaking" info issue.. I think its just a "he got a bit too odd for us" issue.
    edit on 19-1-2011 by ShogunAssassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:44 AM
    link   
    reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

Cheers JohnnyCanuck

I peeked into that rabbit hole, looks very muddy in there.
    Not sure if I want to go any further.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:18 AM
    link   
    found an article about the issue right here:
    ______beforeitsnews/story/361/386/Chemtrail_Hoax_Chemtrail_Nonsense.html

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:41 AM
    link   

Originally posted by rocket88
    found an article about the issue right here:
    ______beforeitsnews/story/361/386/Chemtrail_Hoax_Chemtrail_Nonsense.html

Better article writers ... WTF is YK2 ( rhetorical question )

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:58 AM
    link   
    reply to post by Stewie

at this point, what Mr. Gunderson has stated is no different than any other chemtrail believer. He saw some lines, and thinks some planes are involved. The fact that he used to work for the FBI is not important. Maybe you are an electrician who has worked on an army base, that wouldn't give your beliefs any clout over some other poster with regard to chemtrails. If people who are so worried about these things would get involved and try to get some real intel, then it would seem more real in my eyes. But as it stands, it's nothing but people talking and blogging about it. The people who have worked in avionics all agree that there is nothing to it.

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join